Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think? Is it worth the investment?  (Read 128 times)
uloble3 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

I have been following Omeno ICO for a while now. Also, joined the bounty program.

Now, I saw this article https://gsix.org/billionaire-william-sheppard-just-invested-almost-million-dollars-on-this-ico/ and what I'm wondering now, is it worth the investment?
I have about 2000 usd-s in bitcoin, and this is most attractive ICO right now for me.

What do you think, should I do it?
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

How old are you? you have your own judgment on what's a good and bad ICO do you?
If you think that it's a worth investment and it's attracting to you because you have analyzed it well, you can decide for yourself.
Don't be attracted because if your reason isn't plausible but if your analysis to that ICO is good, it's up to you.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

I’d rather listened in my gut feel than taking advices from people around me. It’s your choice to make and in your post you have already decided to invest given you’ve researched or analyzed the data or information obviously. So if you have enough money and courage to invest in that particular coin/token then no need to ask. Don’t take an alternative reason to blame others to an investment that may fail.

HODL
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

I have been following Omeno ICO for a while now. Also, joined the bounty program.

Now, I saw this article https://gsix.org/billionaire-william-sheppard-just-invested-almost-million-dollars-on-this-ico/ and what I'm wondering now, is it worth the investment?
I have about 2000 usd-s in bitcoin, and this is most attractive ICO right now for me.

What do you think, should I do it?
Whats your basis on such decision? Is it because of a certain investor do put up million dollars.If so, then its not really a worthy reason for you to rely on. Always seek out on projects potential not just on its investors or any words from other people.Somehow our guts would tell us to proceed but well its your money after all you do decide if you can able to take the risk on such investment.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

I think it is too risky if your capital to invest only in one of the ICO only.
so you should share your capital to follow some ico.
For Omeno ICO, successful or not. no one will know.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

If you are a newbie, I don't recommend you invest in any ICO project. If you follow your own wishes and must buy it, then I think you should reduce the amount of investment!

Hue Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

I think you should be confident in yourself. Deciding on you is the best, too many tips will make you make the wrong decision
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: