Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I had a dream  (Read 1005 times)
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:49:46 AM

Thanks for sharing, Martin Luther King.

no problem Cheesy

I'll be honest that was what I first thought when opening this thread
Then a second one that Bitcoin Hit 1 K again Tongue
Then my third guess was a wild dream Tongue
Third times the charm haha

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCWizard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 07:29:38 AM

So i had this dream I woke up and went to the bathroom but when I got into the living room I saw bright lights coming trough the window and unbearable noise, it was something like high frequency..
I heard something in the hallway and I immidietly jumped to hold the door because of the annoying noise, I held the door while white bright light was coming in under it but the door opened and the noise became even worse! I saw a creature and couldn't stand the noise, instinctively I rushed to punch the creature but I just passed out when my hand touched him,bright lights and I woke up..

It all felt real.

I had an urge to post this, so feel free to comment Cheesy

I also sleepwalk a lot Cheesy
Did your butt hurt when you awake? Think you are anal probed.  Tongue
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 07:54:25 AM

So i had this dream I woke up and went to the bathroom but when I got into the living room I saw bright lights coming trough the window and unbearable noise, it was something like high frequency..
I heard something in the hallway and I immidietly jumped to hold the door because of the annoying noise, I held the door while white bright light was coming in under it but the door opened and the noise became even worse! I saw a creature and couldn't stand the noise, instinctively I rushed to punch the creature but I just passed out when my hand touched him,bright lights and I woke up..

It all felt real.

There is only one possibility - you were anally probed.

edit: damn it, above poster beat me to it  Cry

double edit: and we have the exact same post and activity stats. This is getting weird.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
BTCWizard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 08:19:10 AM

It all felt real.

double edit: and we have the exact same post and activity stats. This is getting weird.
We're watching you. Analyzing your mind and testing your observation skills. You've passed the test.

Kiki112 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:47:27 PM

So is the anal probe he hasn't discovered yet...

hahahahha

what if I tell you I discovered it? Cheesy

Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 02:16:02 AM

It all felt real.

We're watching you. Analyzing your mind and testing your observation skills. You've passed the test.

Thanks a lot, now I can't sleep...

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:53:45 PM

Maybe you are much into pokemon and harry potter kinda fiction stuff or maybe narniya lol Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: