Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Phew - I got the fuck out of there.  (Read 1287 times)
Remember remember the 5th of November (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:28:29 PM

Long story short, I wrote to a girl over half a year ago in facebook telling her I used to have feelings for her, she was my classmate 6 years prior, she didn't respond, a couple of days later her boyfriend more than twice her age(between 45-50) tells me some shit and threatens me that the town is small(it's 70-75k pop). I responded with a statement that if he is threatening me I will call the police and quickly blocked him from facebook.

Today I go to the local supermarket and surprise surprise, he walks out of the supermarket with the girl - my hair almost turned white. Such a coincidence was just fucking too insane. Since I didn't have any facebook pics of me, I am sure he didn't know who I was, but the girl did and she saw me while I talked on the phone, thankfully I didn't hear her say anything to her bf about me. I got the fuck out of there like a fart would. 

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:29:54 PM

if she has a 50 year old boyfriend and she's 25 there's something wrong with that bitch
Run niggah run Cheesy

Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:31:00 PM

if she has a 50 year old boyfriend and she's 25 there's something wrong with that bitch
Run niggah run Cheesy
She's 20 or 21 and has a 2-3 year old daughter, when I was still in highschool I used to see her pushing the baby everyday and wondered if it's her sister/brother or her own child..

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:32:42 PM

Run niggah run Cheesy
She's 20 or 21 and has a 2-3 year old daughter, when I was still in highschool I used to see her pushing the baby everyday and wondered if it's her sister/brother or her own child..

could be both!  Grin

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:33:14 PM

Good call. All I learned studying martial arts for seven years was that fighting is dangerous. Even if your opponent is a pushover, you could still lose a tooth or an eye. For a girl? No way.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:34:19 PM

Run niggah run Cheesy

could be both!  Grin

as I said, that bitch is under your league I suppose Cheesy

leave her alone, she has a child and a fucking 50 year old boyfriend, find a nice girl instead of this one Cheesy

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 05:45:24 PM

Long story short, I wrote to a girl over half a year ago in facebook telling her I used to have feelings for her, she was my classmate 6 years prior, she didn't respond, a couple of days later her boyfriend more than twice her age(between 45-50) tells me some shit and threatens me that the town is small(it's 70-75k pop). I responded with a statement that if he is threatening me I will call the police and quickly blocked him from facebook.

Today I go to the local supermarket and surprise surprise, he walks out of the supermarket with the girl - my hair almost turned white. Such a coincidence was just fucking too insane. Since I didn't have any facebook pics of me, I am sure he didn't know who I was, but the girl did and she saw me while I talked on the phone, thankfully I didn't hear her say anything to her bf about me. I got the fuck out of there like a fart would. 
Just out of curiosity how old are you..! and do you think she didn't told her bf about you just because she might has same felling for you..! but i don't think she's worth

Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:49:00 PM

Just out of curiosity how old are you..! and do you think she didn't told her bf about you just because she might has same felling for you..! but i don't think she's worth
I am 20, nearly 21, but I said I had feelings(maybe more like a crush) in past tense while casually asking if the child she was always carrying child was hers. Back then when I wrote to her she didn't respond to me, her boyfriend did from his own facebook. As of now I don't like her in any way, but was scared shitless when I saw her bf today.

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:11:50 PM

You better run, Forrest.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:15:53 PM

I am 20, nearly 21, but I said I had feelings(maybe more like a crush) in past tense while casually asking if the child she was always carrying child was hers. Back then when I wrote to her she didn't respond to me, her boyfriend did from his own facebook. As of now I don't like her in any way, but was scared shitless when I saw her bf today.
21 yeah Friend i'm 22[I know no one asked ] no point of getting scared of her bf :p i think he might be scared from you with all that insecurity older guyz have when they have a younger lady in there life... the insecurity of someone banging their lady... I DO/DID

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:23:35 PM

These guys are right, run from those girls, run from them like the fucking plague, you wouldn't happen to be in the UK do you? I see that kind of shit all the time which is why I'm still single, don't be ashamed of it if it means avoiding those kind of crazies.

Note for people outside the U.K: The reason I ask this is because the country is so small and there is no other attached landmass that girls almost always have several guys after them regardless of whether they're single or not.
raskul

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:32:10 PM

These guys are right, run from those girls, run from them like the fucking plague, you wouldn't happen to be in the UK do you? I see that kind of shit all the time which is why I'm still single, don't be ashamed of it if it means avoiding those kind of crazies.

Note for people outside the U.K: The reason I ask this is because the country is so small and there is no other attached landmass that girls almost always have several guys after them regardless of whether they're single or not.

i invaded england and brought me home a nice yorkshire lass mwahahaha

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:45:10 PM

lol you were lucky then most of the ones I run into are what I describe.
raskul

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:49:42 PM

get a scottish accent, they will be putty in your hands  Grin

fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:54:28 PM

Run niggah run Cheesy

It just means shes for that BTC or $

MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:56:26 PM

is there a city with 75k population in england?

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 06:59:11 PM

I'm assuming it's London... lol don't be cruel the UK is cool

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
dapper3

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:02:50 PM

Today I go to the local supermarket and surprise surprise, he walks out of the supermarket with the girl - my hair almost turned white. Such a coincidence was just fucking too insane.
The possibility that you would meet them at least once in a 70-75k pop town during more than half a year is not small.
Had you met them the day after he wrote to you, I would wager it wasn't by chance. But over half a year later, it is not surprising.  
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:15:14 PM

I'm assuming it's London... lol don't be cruel the UK is cool

I wasn't being curel and was wondering  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 07:17:01 PM

I got the fuck out of there like a fart would. 
Hmmmm... You are mistaken, sir. I think farts hang around for ages.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: