Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:03:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OPP Open Wifi - Community Driven Open Wifi Platform  (Read 3046 times)
squrpan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:30:53 AM

see the many who gave positive comments and support for this project I am sure that the team will work at maximum so that the projects can succeed later.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:43:29 AM

It helps alot and can be useful for average users. Looking forward to the news.
oppopenwifi
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

Breaking: OPP Open WiFi has officially announced our Initial Token Offering pre-sale will run until August 14. At that point, the public tokensale will commence until September 14th, or when the hard cap is met, whichever comes first.

Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

see the many who gave positive comments and support for this project I am sure that the team will work at maximum so that the projects can succeed later.
yes. The new revolution of OPP Open WiFi will create a global, free to access WiFi hotspot network. In addition, the advantages of OPP Open WiFi is to reward any contributors involved in this platform.
oppopenwifi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

"OPP platform taps into advertising dollars, individuals in need of WiFi are not required to pay to access the OPP Open Wifi Hotspot; this means free and open WiFi access for everyone that needs it!" - TechBullion

oppopenwifi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

"Our lives may run on smartphone devices, but WiFI access is the fuel."

divowok (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

Sunday's the final day of the 30% bonus sale!

HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

To the project very little attention from investors, the team thought something about this? Spend a conference or something like that to attract attention.  Huh
How much money has been collected?
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

I want not only Internet service providers to be able to make money using the Internet, but also a regular network user.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

One of the project that has a potensial for success. Everything is clear and understandable. Wishing good luck to the team. I am supporting by my side as I can.
I also fully support the project, I believe that the team chose the right direction, and the right in our time,because the Internet today is an integral part of our lives,in any case, we use it, and then you can still earn on it!I think that this topic is needed in this market and I hope that the team will implement everything to the end.
In order to receive a reward, the platform user must activate the hot spot every day for an hour. Also, the company has not set a limit on the number of devices per user. So, it will be possible to receive a fee separately for each active device? That would be very cool!
oppopenwifi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

As an organization committed to promoting accessibility across communities, the OPP Open WiFi platform eliminates users' financial constraints. Why? Because we believe everyone should have access to the Internet.

so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

the idea is very beautiful!
If you realize what you have conceived, you can not doubt the cost of the token (for investors)
I would really like that there was such an application in the world)

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

yes. The new revolution of OPP Open WiFi will create a global, free to access WiFi hotspot network. In addition, the advantages of OPP Open WiFi is to reward any contributors involved in this platform.
Today, targeted advertising is considered one of the most effective ways to bring traffic to your site and make sales. Therefore, I want to note the potential of the project to attract advertisers. If there is demand, then the system will have enough money to attract users and further expand.
oppopenwifi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:53 PM

Curious how OPP Open WiFi aims to provide WiFi for the world? Read our Lite Paper:

oppopenwifi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

Stay safe out there, friends!

divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:12:27 PM

Sunday's the last day to get a 25% bonus!

oppopenwifi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

It's been a huge week for OPP. Thousands of new people have joined our network of Hotspot Hosts, and our social media communities have similarly grown by the thousands. And did we forget to mention that OPP Open Wifi made its first $1 million token transaction?

divowok (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

Just four more days for the OPP Open WiFi token 20% bonus sale! Join now.

Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

WiFi is one that is very important, if with a fast and secure hotspot I thought it would be a nice project
oppopenwifi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

Breaking News: We reduced the minimum investment to 0.1 ETH or $15 USD. The ROI will be 33%! Help us build the world's biggest hotspot community, making WiFi accessible and free for everybody, everywhere.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: