Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OPP Open Wifi - Community Driven Open Wifi Platform  (Read 3043 times)
LeoAntipov

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

i cant help but notice the similarity between your project and Qlink. How does OPP fare againt Qlink?

Hi there! They are a mobile phone network!!! We are not!
LeoAntipov

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

interesting concept, how do I register for becoming host?

Hi there, please follow this link:
https://dashboard.oppopenwifi.com/signup_full.asp
Thank you!
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

The OPP Open WiFI bounty program has been paused for some re-organisation and this thread will be closed at the end week 6. There will be a new thread within 48 hours of this post. The bounty will continue as normal from week 7, so don't worry!  We will update this space shortly with details of a new thread.

This Bounty Thread will also now be locked and in the meantime, the work spreadsheet will be updated.

If you have any concerns, please visit the OPP bounty telegram channel where our Bounty Manager will be happy to assist you -  stay tuned
divowok (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

OPP OPEN WIFI BOUNTY UPDATE

THE NEW THREAD IS NOW LIVE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5020758.msg45296569#msg45296569
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

just activating Hotspot within 1 hour per day can already get paid, it is amazing, what if I activate up to 5-10 hours per day, will payment increase

it's all excellent on theory in practice everything is much more complicated. it is not clear how the distribution will be and whether recieve the token can withstand the potencies when the hackers expose the hacked routers as if they were theirs.
finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

I dream of free Wifi, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to enjoy!
I already saw that there are projects with the same idea, tell me, do you know your competitors?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:17:10 AM

There are already a few project like this one (for example Wic token) and they didn't perform very well so far. Wouldn't the growth of 3G and 4G internet make wifi obsolete soon?
Yes I agree I remember this kind of project last year and I dont even know what happened to the money they collected, in coinmarketcap its only $20 volume in 24 hours and its totally dead for now this has happened because this kind of project is not profitable at all to investors Im sorry but Im just stating the facts I am for innovation but Im also against into money grab icos. 

Tatyana lushchik

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

Mission OPP OPEN WIFI is recruiting 25 million WiFi Hotspot Hosts with a view of becoming the largest guest WiFi community in the world. Join community and earn.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:49:39 AM

if I don't misunderstand that what's left is still pretty good for bounty, hopefully all will run smoothly the sales can also reach the target and this project can expand even further for the future.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:11:26 AM

There are already a few project like this one (for example Wic token) and they didn't perform very well so far. Wouldn't the growth of 3G and 4G internet make wifi obsolete soon?
Yes I agree I remember this kind of project last year and I dont even know what happened to the money they collected, in coinmarketcap its only $20 volume in 24 hours and its totally dead for now this has happened because this kind of project is not profitable at all to investors Im sorry but Im just stating the facts I am for innovation but Im also against into money grab icos. 
Even though last year there were projects like this that were less successful, maybe the team skill and strategy should be at stake as best as possible so that this year the project can convince investors that success can be achieved and the team can prove that projects like this can be taken into account.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

You have already launched some point? I want to know if everything works well or not. I often travel and free wifi I would be very useful
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

seeing from the sale of the graph shows that you have received as much as 50% of the tokens have been sold and the question is how much funds have been collected because I see the sales time is only 3 days whether it will be completed on schedule or there is an extension of time?
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

in my opinion it is a good result because 50% have been collected, hopefully, the remaining time will get the maximum results.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

The website are not respond what happen? Any issue regarding to your site hmmm Fix this issue as soon as possible, I like the concept of free wifi with a good bandwidth but if this problem not resolve you will failed  to deliver a good idea to the investor.

Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

To enjoy internet services all must be at a cost, this platform offers open Wifi services and provides rewards when using it.
I still doubt, because your competitors are various telecommunications network platforms in various countries. ease and speed Data networks are the key to beating your competitors.
Michel Sam

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

a pretty clear project that I think will be successful in the future.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

The team has developed new technologies, blockchain and clever contracts to put faultless services of Wi-fi network and bonus suppliers through peer network system.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

The team looks solid and supported with professional  advisors. The idea is very promising especially for frequent travellers and social media users. It's good this project is based on blockchain in order to resolve key elements to make WiFi sharing work. Love to look out for the progress of OPP Open Wifi project.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

The team looks solid and supported with professional  advisors. The idea is very promising especially for frequent travellers and social media users. It's good this project is based on blockchain in order to resolve key elements to make WiFi sharing work. Love to look out for the progress of OPP Open Wifi project.
the project was successful because the team is always active and compact in developing this project, I am also sure that in the future this project will be more successful again, all always waiting for the good news from the team for this project.
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

What do you plan to do with scammers who will receive free devices and then either sell them or use them for personal purposes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: