Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OPP Open Wifi - Community Driven Open Wifi Platform  (Read 3043 times)
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:32:32 AM

Good news to all bounty hunter they will finally be going to send bounty rewards to all participants, this is their telegram channel bounty distribution announcement, this is after so many months of waiting.

Attention Bounty Hunters
The distribution of tokens for our bounty program will take place on May 31st 2019
 You will need to have an XLM compatible wallet in order to receive our tokens
Please ensure your Wallet address is correct and does accept XLM We will initiate a trustline transaction which you will need to confirm before the main payment is triggered.
 Disqualifications
Any Bounty Hunters who had broken the rules during our bounty campaign will be disqualified and will be therefore not eligible to receive payment.
For example;
•  Posted messages in Ghost social media channels
•  Set up fake Telegram ID
•  Set up fake emails
•  Introduced fake referrals
•  Not KYC compliant

Although this is very good news for the bounty hunter and finally there is news that reward will be given after waiting so long, hopefully that the news will increase the confidence of investors who want to participate in ico opp open wifi

After a long time before they distribute their token, I don't know if this coin is going to perform better in the market, some coins fresh from the ICO are down 80 to 90% of the ICO made me wonder who are buying in the ICO and why not wait for the coin to get into the market if this is a coin they want to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:59:37 PM

Good news to all bounty hunter they will finally be going to send bounty rewards to all participants, this is their telegram channel bounty distribution announcement, this is after so many months of waiting.

Attention Bounty Hunters
The distribution of tokens for our bounty program will take place on May 31st 2019
 You will need to have an XLM compatible wallet in order to receive our tokens
Please ensure your Wallet address is correct and does accept XLM We will initiate a trustline transaction which you will need to confirm before the main payment is triggered.
 Disqualifications
Any Bounty Hunters who had broken the rules during our bounty campaign will be disqualified and will be therefore not eligible to receive payment.
For example;
•  Posted messages in Ghost social media channels
•  Set up fake Telegram ID
•  Set up fake emails
•  Introduced fake referrals
•  Not KYC compliant

Why is the address XLM if you need to put ETH adress in site? I have an error on the site when I want to confirm my identity
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 02:27:27 AM

The latest update is they have changed their domain name and you have to do another KYC to claim your rewards I have done my part but until now I haven't received my bounty rewards, they should do so by now since they announced distribution last May 31.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:23:57 AM

strangely enough, I used to participate in translation campaign but after I've submit my work, bounty manager reject me from spreadsheet and now they ask for KYC but don't distribute it to participants
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:21:03 AM

strangely enough, I used to participate in translation campaign but after I've submit my work, bounty manager reject me from spreadsheet and now they ask for KYC but don't distribute it to participants
People should mark this project a scam project they have been delaying distribution for a long time, they changed their domain name they ask for KYC and bounty hunters have given their information, they have waited for too long, people are asking how many more months and there is no concrete answer, sorry state for bounty hunters.

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:17:28 AM

People should mark this project a scam project they have been delaying distribution for a long time, they changed their domain name they ask for KYC and bounty hunters have given their information, they have waited for too long, people are asking how many more months and there is no concrete answer, sorry state for bounty hunters.

For that scam Grybniak  who   threw an ICO party has been finally charged by SEC:

The SEC has pressed charges against defendants Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak and Opporty International, Inc. Per the complaint, the defendants Opporty and its sole owner, Grybniak, conducted a fraudulent, as well as unregistered initial coin offering of digital asset securities.

The tokens were called OPP Tokens and Grybniak managed to raise approximately $600,000 from around 200 investors who were located in the US and abroad.
ebykamsiokoro

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:28:24 PM

How do this people hope to achieve this? I mean, the idea of a free-to-access WiFi is a welcome development, especially for us here in Africa but, I do not see this materializing in the near future. I just wish it could be achieved, honestly.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 04:57:06 PM

Just to clarify whether this project has rebranded to Aloha defi? If so, when will the swap be carried out? because aloha token is based on ethereum blockchain, while the token I received from the bounty campaign is a stellar based token.

https://medium.com/opp-open-wifi/big-changes-at-opp-open-wifi-a26ada6088d5
https://twitter.com/AlohaDefi
https://t.me/AlohaDeFi

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████