Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My mining experiment: 2 computers XMR & JSE which will bring more returns?  (Read 108 times)
Mamaecrypto (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

Hi folks,

Recently I decided to put two old computers that were stored in my garage to work and I started to mine 2 different crypto coins: XMR Monero and JSE Jsecoin. I decided to do this experiment, record the data and see which of the two crypto currencies will bring me the most return this year.

Both computers have more or less the same capacity and I started mining the JSE only 1 day before XMR. When I started mining the XMR in Coinhive's website the computer shut itself down 3 times so I decided to clear the data and also slow the mining down to 60% and decrease the number of threads to 4. After these adjustments everything worked fine! First day of mining: July 4, 2018 and let's say JSE had a 1-day lead.

The difference between the currencies: XMR Monero is already an established currency and offered in several exchanges and therefore there are many mining this currency and the level of difficulty is much greater than the JSE. JSEcoin is currently being born with 3,500 people on average mining, and it is much easier to acquire 1 JSE by using the CPU mining method than 1 XMR.  That’s when price comes to play

Quotation for today:
XMR = $ 142 dollars
JSE = 0.006 Euro

Mining data until 07/19/2018

XMR mined: 0.00011331 (Computer hung up a few times and I must have lost more 24hrs)
JSE mined: 805 (computer shut down also +/- 24hrs)
JSE mined in blog: 206 (OPT-ins of the blog because I use the option of web browser mining in this blog as a way to monetize the site, at the moment the blog yielded $ 1.23 euros)
JSE mined in total: 1011

Ps: This statistic does not include my cost to keep the 2 computers connected

In a few weeks I will make sure update!

If you would like some more information about the JSE project Check out this page in my blog. It is in portuguese but if you scroll down you have English translation: http://mamaecrypto.blogspot.com/2018/07/experimento-de-mineracao-de-cripto.html?m=1

This video I created also will come in handy for anyone looking to participate in the jse bounty and looking into mining the coin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuJfF0F4Prc&t=76s

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: