Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm selling this email list with investors!  (Read 108 times)
Nathan Adamson (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

Hello. I sell a real list of email addresses with investors. There are only 10 million addresses in the list. I bought the list 2 months ago. Write to me in a personal message or in telegrams. @nathanadm
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:55:56 AM

A mean, completely unethical business. You are breaking your subscribers/customers trust. On an opt-in page or order page of any website, we always see the privacy note...

This note has been placed for a good reason. Stop breaking the rules, respect privacy.

Anyway, personally I would not suggest to buy an email list from anyone. In fact this kind of lists are useless. Imagine 100 people bought the same list. 100 people will be sending 100 different emails every other day of a week is surely going to annoy the email receiver and finally the emails will end up in their junk folder. You are losing money, time and eventually the reputation of your business. Think it logically and start discouraging this kind of service selling.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: