Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I implement this on a page?  (Read 147 times)
AlejoAGS (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

very good day everyone, I'm starting to work on a new project, I do not have much experience in the field but I'm learning, finally I want to implement the system of unique wallets per user as exchange houses or web wallets but I do not have idea of how to do it any video, page, book that can help me?
Thanks in advance

something like that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

Do you need addresses on per-user basis (like on exchanges, with withdrawals), or per-order basis (like in online stores)?

For example, for per-user scheme start from here:

1. When a user wants to make a deposit, send an ajax request to the server
2. The server will try to look up the user's bitcoin address. If there's none, it will generate a new one, write it into the database for this user
Note that you need to have access to the generated address somehow, either you save the private key locally, or your own bitcoin node does it for you.
3. Return the address from the server to show to the user on the client side (browser)

That's step one.
saerlingen

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

very good day everyone, I'm starting to work on a new project, I do not have much experience in the field but I'm learning, finally I want to implement the system of unique wallets per user as exchange houses or web wallets but I do not have idea of how to do it any video, page, book that can help me?
Thanks in advance

something like that

Check out block.io if you need to assign addresses to your users, or localbitcoins merchant API if you want to accept btc for services/products customers order from you (as users or not).

I don't know of any solution that requires no programming experience at all, but the above solutions are rather easy to implement. Although, not the best-practice solutions.

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

It really depends, you can build it natively using a library that would interact with a bitcoin wallet. Just be advised, you'd be kind of re-inventing the wheel here though.

What I'd recommend, is to use an existing wallet API, like the BlockChain.com(.info) api: https://www.blockchain.com/en/api

If you have a budget, and are willing to hire a developer, I can help you out with that. But feel free to ask me any quick questions (even over PM).

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: