Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jack Ma, Anti Bitcoin?  (Read 794 times)
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:22:47 AM

I think he supports bitcoin secretly but he can't admit it.  This guy is a tech genius and I'm sure he sees how bitcoin can benefit our society greatly.  My guess is he does too much business with normal banks right now.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

That is word mean jack don't like bitcoin but he say about blockchain is amazing technology in cryptocurrency

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

Of course he is. It may not be his choice, but very likely is for the following reasons;
1. China
2. Communists
3. Competes with AliPay
4. Communists Hit Squads
5. China
I would wager he is no fool though and likely stacking a bag of BTC to hedge his bets even though he can't be seen to publicly support it because, well... China
maybe what you say makes sense where he has got his business and has made a lot of money with what he does and he is china, so he doesn't need bitcoin to multiply the money

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

We shouldn't care whatever other people opinion about bitcoin neither it negative or positive. Bitcoin nature is decentralized currency, the technologies itself sustain without any centralized entities. Sadly, the truth is the majority cryptocurrencies user are easily affected by some expert opinion which is its kind of ironic.
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

What Jack Ma said is just his personal opinion and we should not demotivated from his speech. Bitcoin will  live long and one day everyone accept bitcoin. As block chain technology rises, bitcoin will also shine.
WhiteGAN

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

He can say that there are too many "Blockchain" technologies on the net, but he can only use smoke to gain his competitive edge. We do not hate people's words, let's just say it's a criticism of us, people who have different opinions about bitcoin. He just needs a solution for the existence of Bitcoin so that it can be used and useful safely. I am not surprised that people show their ignorance and refuse to learn something they are not familiar with. It does not matter if Jack likes bitcoin or not, because with Jack Ma not like bitcoin will not make bitcoin die, bitcoin will continue to grow and more and more people join bitcoin, although Jack does not like bitcoin. Bitcoin has a lot of them. Other important intrinsic values ​​are Blockchain, Classification, Transparency, Tolerance, Permit, and Community. I heard that his company is one of the leaders in the blockchain implementation.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

I think he supports bitcoin secretly but he can't admit it.  This guy is a tech genius and I'm sure he sees how bitcoin can benefit our society greatly.  My guess is he does too much business with normal banks right now.
Jack Ma claimed not to be interested in bitcoin, but spent a lot of money developing blockchain technology for his company. Though as is known blockchain is the bookkeeping technology used by bitcoin. Blockchain technology made by Alibaba to improve health and combat fake food sales. However, Alibaba's efforts in developing blockchain technology are still limited to applications that operate in economic orders in China.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

nobody cares what he says

You are right, there are many billionaires who say anti-bitcoin, but crypto users continue to run well in their way to generate profits from trading, investing or bounty campaigns. stay focused, don't listen too much to famous people, he could be jealous.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

I don't care about the explanation of people like that, they are a picture of greedy people who don't get the chance to have bitcoin. Even though they want, I'm sure they will continue to say that bitcoin is something bad.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

While Jack Ma will not directly try to harm Bitcoin, crypto community won't excite be of his statements. Moreover, we cannot verify the honesty of his words. It is possible that he secretly supports Bitcoin, but because of China's policy can not openly admit it.

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

China and all the events it organizes are mainly against crypto
No wonder Jack says this talk
To find the biggest profit with Crypto
in this time he will praise it.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
MonicaSteve

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

It can only be a rumor. Because no one is sure the information is accurate and reliable, and if the information is accurate, it is just that his work is not theirs
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

Had confessed to confused with one of these digital currencies, Alibaba CEO Jack Ma now decided to be in anti-Bitcoin camp.

Quoted from the South China Morning Post, Tuesday (5/22/2018), at the World Intelligence Congress in Tianjin, China, Jack Ma revealed there is a gap owned by Bitcoin.

"There are bubbles on Bitcoin, but not bubbles in blockchain technology," he said.
Bubbles, is a term in economics that refers to the trading activity of an asset in a large volume so that its price range goes far beyond its intrinsic value. According to Jack Ma, Bitcoin experienced that.
Although his attitude seemed anti with the cryptocurrency, but he did not turn a blind eye to the technology that runs all transactions using Bitcoin, the blockchain. Personally, he admits that he is quite confident in this technology.

The man whose real name is Ma Yun also said that blockchain is a solution to security and privacy, especially in internet-based finance that processes trillions of trillions of trades. Even so, he does not agree if this technology is applied to run Bitcoin for money.

"Social networks may not need blockchain, but we still have to switch to it, because otherwise it would be fatal," he said.

In line with the thinking of Jack Ma, Alibaba has been doing research on technology that functions like the ledger in recent years.

In fact, the e-commerce giant is also ranked first in the patent application against global application blockchain in 2017.

Over the past year, Alibaba has listed 43 blockchain application patents, with Bank of America being the closest competitor through 33 patents. The figures are based on data from IPRdaily, the provider of information on intellectual property.

In addition to Alibaba, a number of companies from other Bamboo Curtain countries have also implemented blockchain technology in various sectors. They are Xiaomi with blockchain based game titled Jiamitu, Cainiao who applies the technology in logistics delivery, Ofo through a blockchain research agency, as well as one of Mobike's business units.
Blockchain fever was not only penetrated into companies that have been said large, a number of startups that move in that field was also quite a lot. It can be seen from 41% of the total funding of startup focused on the pilot company engaged in the field associated with blockchain.

"Blockchain is a hot topic of conversation right now, but not all companies can implement this technology.Too many people are selling blockchain-based products, this is my concern," concluded Jack Ma.

I think he doesn't see the future with Bitcoin because it doesn't really have any special thing about it. For me, maybe there is a good coin that will be suitable rather than Bitcoin to be a sustainable digital currency to be used in transactions.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

nobody cares what he says

You are right, there are many billionaires who say anti-bitcoin, but crypto users continue to run well in their way to generate profits from trading, investing or bounty campaigns. stay focused, don't listen too much to famous people, he could be jealous.
Why he would be jealous if he had everything when it comes to finances.? Each one of us do really have that significant comment when it comes to things.
This one might be just a rumor but as long theres no official words about this matter then we shouldn't really make such reactions. Either positive or negative views he would
make it doesn't really matter yet crypto community is way too big that it doesn't really depend on a single person.

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if other self-made billionaires are anti-bitcoin because we all know how they made their money, in a very traditional way. Well bitcoin might change the financial landscape globally, so of course this traditional farts are afraid of it. If he calls bitcoin a 'bubble', then so be it, but it a bubble not seen in history though. You may have admired the guy, but it doesn't mean that 100% of all he's saying is true, just saying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

don't believe that person's words
he is not a esper who can ensure bitcoin is buble
no one can confirm whether the bitcoin is buble or not

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:02:49 AM

I think that in the future he will definitely support Bitcoin, just now he has not come to this yet
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:21:45 AM

I don't care about the words of him who has insulted Bitcoin, I am personally proud of Bitcoin which has made me and my friends here experience changes in life financially, before I was a poor person, but after I knew Bitcoin everything had changed. So Jack Ma must know that, Bitcoin has helped a lot of people in finance.
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:34:07 AM

This is the opinion of only one person and it seems to me that it is absolutely absolute in no way can influence the long-term trend on the growth of Bitcoin

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:05:38 AM

This is the opinion of only one person and it seems to me that it is absolutely absolute in no way can influence the long-term trend on the growth of Bitcoin
Just 1 person but how many people believe with him? especially Jack Ma is currently a very active person in motivational seminars. of course there will be many people who start to know and trust him. of course what he said could be followed by many people? but I'm sure Jack Ma is open minded people with innovation and new technology. so I don't think he is anti bitcoin. lets see what happens in Alibaba in a few years. I think they will adopt bitcoin for payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: