Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  All
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 19166 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:15:41 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2020, 07:20:55 PM by ColorlessK

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LAUNCH APP
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ColorlessK (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

Reserved

H  Y  V  E
WORK
REDEFINED.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[][]█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
LAUNCH APP
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BUY $HYVE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

Colleagues. Beautiful project. But, there is a question. You write. "Within 10 months of launch, BOUTIQUES has been on track for more than $ 5 million in annual revenue.
"Why do you need this project? You are without him, according to your words are very successful.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
BuyTokens.pro

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Good afternoon.
We added your project to our listing: https://buytokens.pro/users/Gemstra
To get your login and password, and to get an opportunity to attract investments using our platform, send an e-mail to a@buytokens.pro from your domain, indicating the address of the smart contract.
In the reply letter you will receive a login and password from the account.

BuyTokens.pro is a free platform for ICO to give each ICO member direct benefits:

ICO projects
• The ability to conduct a token in different currencies, without the development of private offices and the connection of third-party processing (converting to ETH)
• The ability to receive investment only from investors who have passed the KYC procedure on the platform.
• Free placement of Bounty companies, with the appointment of performers and viewing reports on them.

Investors
• Purchase of ICO project tokens in any currency (USD / ETH)
• Transaction history in the system
• One-time passage of KYC (in development). Now it is enough to go through the procedure KYC to buy tokens.

Bounty
• Free participation in bounty companies, as well as notification of the appointment of you as an executor.
• Rapid publication of reports on participation in Bounty. Possibility of correspondence with the representative of the ICO project
• Affiliate program, where you can attract investors to the project and receive 1% from each replenishment of investors in USD.

Register on the platform for free: https://thumb.ibb.co/gAmpUJ/reg.png
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

I dont understand the concept, is this project the same as selling online in general? like amazon? if true, what distinguishes this only using cryptocurrency? but it has a good roadmap, 2020 1000 brands / 100 international merchants
Osech1

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

I am still confused with the concept of social selling, so anyone can provide promotional services or gemstra will create a new marketplace? Huh
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

can the team demonstrate that the partner above is a real partner? sorry beforehand with the question because most projects now display partners to attract investors while it is not real. thank you
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

can the team demonstrate that the partner above is a real partner? sorry beforehand with the question because most projects now display partners to attract investors while it is not real. thank you

I also did not believe this information, maybe they did it to demonstrate the concept. But if they do not have a real partnership, it is bad. So we are waiting for more detailed information.
ossums

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Is your question regarding the investors and partners of  the project or the brands diagrammed in the Boutiques Marketplace slide?  The investors and partners listed have confirmed investments and/or contracts to support us.  Re : the retail brands in the slides are examples.  Currently there are 8 smaller brands partnered w Boutiques with more signing up daily - we get ton of inbound interest but have stayed integration to focus on the ICO.  Brands have huge appetite for new sales channels and growth.  The brands listed however are examples for the pitch deck.  We would not want to support such large brands in early days as they would require a ton of attention.  Instead, our strategy is to help younger brands achieve growth results and add more established brands later.  It’s more in line w the culture of Gemstra which is to help the independent “little guy” first.  Social selling is about helping a LOT of “little guys” become “big guys”.  We feel similarly for brands competing to create noise / grow brand equity in a retail environment dominated by monoliths.  Please read the abstract in our whitepaper to learn more. 
ossums

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

Colleagues. Beautiful project. But, there is a question. You write. "Within 10 months of launch, BOUTIQUES has been on track for more than $ 5 million in annual revenue.
"Why do you need this project? You are without him, according to your words are very successful.

Boutiques is a successful but single marketplace that will grow quickly.  It helps retail brands by giving them sales channel.  But we see an opportunity to bridge “anyone” - including existing retailers (called “Merchants” in our ecosystem) - to social selling.  An ideal merchant would be Sephora - who has over 1000 brick mortar stores carrying 350+ brands.  The Astra platform alllows Sephora to build a social selling channel alongside their brick mortar biz.  A broader solution like Astra bridges entire $24 trillion retail market (brands and retailers) to social selling - instead of just brands.   That’s why this project is so compelling.  We will unlock social sellling for EVERYONE.
Maxven

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

The project is based on modern technologies, developing a very promising direction.
Maxven

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

Amazing project with an interesting theme, glad to be a part of this and hope this will reach a huge success.
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

news info Astra Platform & Gemstra Token
A smart contract token economy that unlocks social selling for the $24 Trillion retail market.
The Astra Platform is a technological infrastructure for retailers and brands to integrate with and build a social selling channel. Our solution democratizes the model to promote equity between sellers, retailers, and brands.
Maxven

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

I like that everything in this company is done clearly and strictly in accordance with the rules.
jake279

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

Blockchain technology has found its way into many significant industries at this point. It was only a matter of time before a leader would emerge to change the social selling game. It's great to have such visionary team that is also passionate about making the world a better place. Go Gemstra!
sorokinpo

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

My friend works in Direct Selling. He always complained that he was stuck with his company because they controlled his customer base. I think the premise that Gemstra is built around is awesome. I can totally see this changing the industry by liberating Sellers! Smiley
evfrosini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

Trillion dollar industry? Interesting... I'll read a bit more about this project.
Maxven

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

I believe that the project considerably improves the sphere given Therefore it has all chances to occupy the niche.
muravevat

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

Awesome, existing product, users, and an industry desperately in need of decentralization. Where do I buy?Huh
geminamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:33:02 AM

Hmm, I a little skeptical on utility projects. I like infrastructure projects more but I guess I'll take a look since the private sale just started. I always like to find projects first Smiley.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  All
  Print  

Jump to: