Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 19167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maxven

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:10:02 AM

This project is actually one of the amazing projects, admins are friendly and pleasant, so please read this project. I am sure that the company will show excellent results
Maxven

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

This is a very interesting and uncomplicated project. I really glad to be a part of it. Hope this project reach a great success
This project has a very good concept and prospect.
Maxven

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

This is an amazing project with great potential. This is what the planet needs. I wish this project the best
The project has a good concept and seeks to help solve actual problems that affect us.
Maxven

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:23:14 AM

Experienced team and unique ideas. Both investors and ordinary users would benefit from your project. Wish you all the success.
The hard work done by the staff of your project, aimed at its development shows your faith and interest.
Maxven

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

A great team creates intelligent solutions for the community!A wonderful project. great idea and strong developers.I'm very happy to be a part of this.
A promising project, a friendly team, this company has a great future.
A promising project with a well-thought out idea can bring a large hemisphere.
Maxven

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:23:37 AM

This is a very great, amazing and reliable project every step is taken firmly this project very well prepared and well planned project and the team seems to be energy efficient.
Maxven

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

It is very important that there is such a detailed instruction. This is especially necessary for beginners and inexperienced investors, who, for example, invest for the first time. Thank you for your work
project is becoming more popular.
Humsafar602

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

Good afternoon.
We added your project to our listing: https://buytokens.pro/users/Gemstra
To get your login and password, and to get an opportunity to attract investments using our platform, send an e-mail to a@buytokens.pro from your domain, indicating the address of the smart contract.
In the reply letter you will receive a login and password from the account.

BuyTokens.pro is a free platform for ICO to give each ICO member direct benefits:

ICO projects
• The ability to conduct a token in different currencies, without the development of private offices and the connection of third-party processing (converting to ETH)
• The ability to receive investment only from investors who have passed the KYC procedure on the platform.
• Free placement of Bounty companies, with the appointment of performers and viewing reports on them.

Investors
• Purchase of ICO project tokens in any currency (USD / ETH)
• Transaction history in the system
• One-time passage of KYC (in development). Now it is enough to go through the procedure KYC to buy tokens.

Bounty
• Free participation in bounty companies, as well as notification of the appointment of you as an executor.
• Rapid publication of reports on participation in Bounty. Possibility of correspondence with the representative of the ICO project
• Affiliate program, where you can attract investors to the project and receive 1% from each replenishment of investors in USD.
COINDRAKE3

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:45:10 PM

COINDRAKE3

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

Of course, Astra is a strong project, especially it is worth noting the decision to democratize the model to promote equality between sellers, retailers and brands!

Maxven

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

An amazing project! I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is well-thought-out and environmentalist...
I would like to see the development plans of the project a hint of the real business which will demand the coin.
Maxven

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

A big interesting project that everyone was waiting for. And I'm happy to say that it will be very successful. The company and its team did a very good job, they did not sit idly by. The technology is quite unusual, but very promising and gives hope that it will be one of the best companies in which I have ever participated. Join friends, do not waste time
Maxven

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:26:18 AM

project is becoming more popular.. the group has increased exponentially.. signs of a good management and a good future ahead
Maxven

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

This project is one of the most promising projects. There is a prospect for the growth of the project in the present and future. Moving in this direction the project team, administration and investors undoubtedly expects success.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

I am still confused with the concept of social selling, so anyone can provide promotional services or gemstra will create a new marketplace? Huh
Same situation here,i have been trying to get my head around this.I'm wondering if it is similar to Amazon,Alibaba etc but with their cryptocurrency. I hope the team explains it better

ossums

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:32:11 AM

I am still confused with the concept of social selling, so anyone can provide promotional services or gemstra will create a new marketplace? Huh
Same situation here,i have been trying to get my head around this.I'm wondering if it is similar to Amazon,Alibaba etc but with their cryptocurrency. I hope the team explains it better

Hoping this will help...  Gemstra Boutiques is the first social selling marketplace in existence - Think of it as a decentralized and democratized Amazon meets Amway - giving all retail brands the ability to participate in social selling.  (Especially important as global retail faces consolidation and brands need more sales channels)  The $180Bn social selling industry has been walled off from broader retail and dominated by an oligarchy.  We are building an ecosystem that unlocks social selling for the $24 Trillion retail market to crossover to social selling without disrupting existing sales channels.  What makes us unique is that we have a live business that went from 0 to over $5MM in less than a year.  So - we don’t just have a MVP - we have a viable organically.

There is a Merchant layer in the blockchain infrastructure that allows brands and retailers to build their own version of Gemstra Boutiques. (A bit more complex and stay tuned for an AMA for deep dive)

Cheers, Jay Cheng ceo @gemstra
Maxven

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:27:18 AM

Social selling, historically referred to as “direct selling”, is a $180 billion worldwide industry growing at 10% per
year. The social selling model gives the role of marketing and selling to influencers, loyalists, and entrepreneurs
who are passionate about the brand. More importantly, social selling redistributes consumer profits to the people
who actually use the products and generates equity for the brands that engage it. The rise of social media and the
expansion of the gig economy have fostered explosive growth for social selling. Yet this growth is centralized and
relegated to a handful of monoliths.
Maxven

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:33:47 AM

At the time of this writing, brands tout omni-channel business models - but are there really omni-channel
opportunities? Amazon has shuttered traditional brick and mortar retail. The wholesale channel is dying. Brands are
able to sell directly to consumers through ecommerce, yet traffic depends entirely on a handful of public
companies like Google (Adwords), Facebook (Marketing), or Microsoft (Bing). Online marketing costs rise faster
than the consumer price index, so brands are paying more, collecting the same, and making less.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

Gemstra is leveling the playing field in the social selling market by empowering the often overlooked people who do the majority of the legwork, the sellers. Sellers, or brand ambassadors, in social selling are the people who are passionate about a brand, and leverage their own social networks to sell the product. Up until now, they haven’t always been given a fair deal. They have traditionally operated at the mercy of large companies that control them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: