Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you track what happens in Crypto industry daily?  (Read 977 times)
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

Coinmarketcap keep me updated about Bitcoin and some very important Altcoin!  In addition to coinmarketcap,  I use different app to track prices, blockfolio help also with prices of many tokens in my wallet!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

It is something that is very crucial to discuss, as there are far too many people who have no proper way with how they trade, which eventually leads to MAJOR problem and losses. So, how exactly do you track the daily happening in this enormous Cryptocurrency industry?

I don’t keep too many options instead I focus on pretty straightforward site. Right now, I keep entire track of all the happenings in the Crypto industry through AsiaCryptoToday, it is a pretty cool way to get non-stop news and updates. Which one do you follow?

I am following quite a good number of websites and they are usually flashing the news all over the mobile and laptop browser.

Slowly I have seen that they have good sources and thus news are also enough quality.

1st Dedicated source is https://news.bitcoin.com
2nd Source is https://beebom.com
3rd https://bloombergquint.com
4th source is https://fxempire.com

FYI : I dont trust full on them but they are very much good at providing the most recent news updates.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

I follow latest news from crypto news sites, and look at twitter for trading tips etc. You can also hear about fresh news on twitter.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

I have a couple of price alerts set up for certain coins, for that I use Faws, which is a free crypto news aggregator that also offers price alerts.
https://faws.com/

I also try to keep up with the news through their aggregator, I've set up a few filters so I get notified when articles appear with certain keywords.
Recently I've also compiled a list of most of the crypto news aggregators that I could find.

demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

The bot of our groupchat in discord update frequently about cryptonews and we also update each other about news. Before I've join my groupchat I usually search on news on google and frequently read on twitter and medium.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
LimePleasant

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

I tend too read articles on cointelegraph and just look overt tha charts on a daily basis. I also use an app tracking my current investment.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:10:16 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 01:20:28 PM by Jating

I just go to https://faws.com/ for a quick rundown.

I simply login and browse around the forum and see how everything's. There is a dedicated Press Release section which is a good source of information and you can see all the comments and good discussions around.

Of course there's CMC for the an immediate price look up. Why I don't like to follow its because you don't know if their news is fake or just FUD. Much better if you do your own investigation and determined what news really contributed to the sudden pump (or dump) or particular coins you follow like Bitcoin.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

I think that's the way to find out what's going on in the crypto industry daily. You can also read the forum here mostly because it is spreading other information about the crypto world and they have been posting in bitcoin discussion.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

Just go to the coinmarket cap site and see the prices everyday if you are a active trader if there is something unusual moement then something might be wrong,I am using the bitcointalk.org to track all the informations about the crypto currencies but there were lot of app like coindesk provides the updates about news and the prices of the currencies regularly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

I track the crypto by the prices, news about it and I also check some news in the twitter and facebook there are ways that you can find to track what is happening to the crypto I also join some group that will also help you, they will tell you what they know about the crypto.
doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Checking and updating the trustworthy BTC news discusses the current news on the password daily for electronic money with no discrepancies. I check all the different sites because each site has different analysis and different thoughts are worth watching.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

Checking and updating the trustworthy BTC news discusses the current news on the password daily for electronic money with no discrepancies. I check all the different sites because each site has different analysis and different thoughts are worth watching.

Well i don't even have to do that since subscribing to crypto related pages would pretty much get you uodated every now and then. Facebook, twitter, instagram, even telegram groups are a consistent source of crypto current events.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

This is very simple matter for tracking cryptocurrency industry. If you follow live coin news so you can get too many update in this website. As a result you can get through Money latest website for find to money cryptocurrency updated news. I am always track cryptocurrency industry via follow this latest cryptocurrency news.
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

The point is, you definitely need few channels on news from the crypto world, especially when conducting fundamental analysis (more about it here, https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/crypto-fundamental-analysis/). Several platforms have established themselves in the meantime that I think should be checked out regularly, and these are:

- CoinDesk
- CCN
- CoinTelegraph
- EthereumWorldNews
- Twitter
- Facebook Groups

You can add as many of your own personal choices here, though above-mentioned platforms should be subscribed to. Keep an excel file to keep all news in relevance to the coin you wish to trade, to gain cause-and-effect results while tracking price movement.
gudongud

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

Coinmarketcap keep me updated about Bitcoin and some very important Altcoin!  In addition to coinmarketcap,  I use different app to track prices, blockfolio help also with prices of many tokens in my wallet!
Everything that happens in the crypto space is not just about the price alone, as there is still some news that would really help to make some decisions in the market. Personally, I follow some good blogs that dish out cryptocurrency news daily, which I get notified on my mail with the summary of the day’s news and also make use of Google news to help filter the hot trending news in the space at the particular moment. With respect to prices, blockfolio and tab trader makes the day for me.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

It is something that is very crucial to discuss, as there are far too many people who have no proper way with how they trade, which eventually leads to MAJOR problem and losses. So, how exactly do you track the daily happening in this enormous Cryptocurrency industry?

I don’t keep too many options instead I focus on pretty straightforward site. Right now, I keep entire track of all the happenings in the Crypto industry through AsiaCryptoToday, it is a pretty cool way to get non-stop news and updates. Which one do you follow?

Basically, this bitcointalk.org forum has presented the information we need especially everything related to cryptocurrency. Here, all polls related to cryptocurrency both the old, the new or the trends which occurred at this time, have all been well presented.
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I often follow up on Telegram chat groups talking about electronic money. I also participate in forums such as bitcointalk, where questions and e-money activities have been discussed, here I am very much guided by senior, hero, legendary and experienced person in the electronic money environment. This is how I watched the news about it.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

I follow latest news from crypto news sites, and look at twitter for trading tips etc. You can also hear about fresh news on twitter.
My favorite news platform has always been crypto news, coindesk and coin telegraph. I get all I need for the day without being left out of what is going on in the crypto world. With that, I can always track everything and even sometimes how the market is generally doing, as well as some analysis on some top markets that is needed to know as well.

However, you cannot totally rely on some of the news, since most are not sometimes verified before even posting it, so I still usually do some diligence if news begs for question.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

I use SMART-news feature of the CrypScan service
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

How do I track what happens in Crypto industry daily?
If I want to get some latest updates on what is happening on crypto industry, I just rely on visiting on some crypto related sites like medium, linkedin, twitter, reddit, and etc. I just read some new topics on those sites. Somtimes, I just getting some news on the ICO's official telegram channel. This bitcoin forum can be a good source of what is about crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: