Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you track what happens in Crypto industry daily?  (Read 977 times)
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Of course, the first thing we should do is read it here in the forum and also search on google to find out what's happening in the crypto industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

I usually track the progress of crypto industry through the 99bitcoins application. I had it installed on my phone because I've been tracking the market price daily and to oversee how the market is going. There is also some news in it which keeps me updated every now and then on what will gonna happen to cryptocurrency in the coming days.
lovelyababio

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

I do browse on crypto related sites and also receive mails from nick johnson, an expert in ethereum and blockchain technologies. Cool
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

It is something that is very crucial to discuss, as there are far too many people who have no proper way with how they trade, which eventually leads to MAJOR problem and losses. So, how exactly do you track the daily happening in this enormous Cryptocurrency industry?

I don’t keep too many options instead I focus on pretty straightforward site. Right now, I keep entire track of all the happenings in the Crypto industry through AsiaCryptoToday, it is a pretty cool way to get non-stop news and updates. Which one do you follow?

more often monitoring cryptocurrency media activities such as coincalendar, medium, bitcointalk, coinmarketcap and also the cointelegraph is actually more than enough to see some developments in crypto's industrial activities, twitter also has its own activities, although often there are more FUDs and ICO promotions there

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

Frankly, I'm never into digging what's happening in my surrounding, likewise I never tried to be updated with what's going in crypto world.
But I do always keep watch on what and where my holding is, still its specific to what I'm holding and not whole crypto market, apart from Bitcoin, which is the core of the market. Taking too much of input about crypto world makes me go crazy, and I always tend to get in or get out making silly mistakes, with too much of info.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

I don't really depend on a particular website when dealing or monitoring cryptocurrency. But i must say that is really quite tedious especially when you are into many different projects and trading also. There are couple of websites out there that i follow to pick different news depending on what am looking for. Cointelegraph is there for daily happening and i also use groups. There are groups that gives updates depending on which group you are in and i always keep an eye on them too. Many of these telegram groups are out there.

I tend to do the same mate. I don't actually check some specific websites or have any platform or application that I check to be updated. The internet is big , and so, if you are seriously aiming to search up what's happening around the cryptocurrency market, you should check everything and make sure that you are checking on those reliable ones because any detail can easily sway you to believe that the details they provide are the what's really happening. For me, I check trusted websites, I follow seasoned and trusted cryptocurrency users, and most importantly, I check around this forum because I can get a lot of feedback about the market from this forum.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

No need to look out for the vast channels of news and stuff. I just checkout whatever the new is being published or flashed over my smartphone screen. These are the well sorted and very much important news so that you can make decision about it or from it the way you want it. :-)

I guess crypto industry is already very popular and there are huge number of news channels and articles are published everyday. So I believe that there is no need of getting confused with them, and just follow the update from the forum or flashing news. No need to dig up things.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

Do you think it will be helpful for your trading? As far as I know news do not move a market because institutional traders usually are aware about any news and events before they are printed and published in mass media so such news are usually useless. I am sure that the first thing whoch you should pay attention on is a chart. News may be useful if you try to figure out a mediaum or long term dendency. I noticed that it is very convinient to read news and opinions on this site because the members gather much information from various sources in one place and moreover I can read other trader's opinions. It is really useful because I can collect lots various thoughts to make a complete analysis.
By the way keep in mind that there are a lot of sponsored articels about crypto in internet so be careful and examine all information and facts which are important for you. I think you will be surprised that there are much lie in sponsored articles. I guess that you will come to the conslusion that this forum is the best place where a trader can read the latest news and opinions.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

I find mainstream press coverage worthless and the 'crypto press' coverage actively offensively shit.

My main source for developments is Twitter as there are plenty of people there worth paying attention to. You can curate a very worthwhile feed that can't really be matched anywhere else in terms of what it points you to.

Most forums are too filled with stupid people or people who can't think or write to come up with much content that actually informs you of anything.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:26:03 PM

I usually focus on twitter where I follow just some users who are experienced in trading and share only the most important events daily which makes me reduce the unecessary things.

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

There are many ways to update yourself on the crypto news the challenge however is choosing which source to trust and filter the ones which aren't out. Forums like these are usually good but also telegram groups as well as various market related sites.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

It is something that is very crucial to discuss, as there are far too many people who have no proper way with how they trade, which eventually leads to MAJOR problem and losses. So, how exactly do you track the daily happening in this enormous Cryptocurrency industry?

I don’t keep too many options instead I focus on pretty straightforward site. Right now, I keep entire track of all the happenings in the Crypto industry through AsiaCryptoToday, it is a pretty cool way to get non-stop news and updates. Which one do you follow?
There are crypto websites but in order to not make things more complicated, simply browse on this forum because threads will already show what's new with the market. Everything can be found in this forum including the latest updates in the market for people to not be dumb on mking their actions toward their coins.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

I keep tracking them on my Blockfolio and Tab Trader, makes me feel alive and confident about my trades even though market are down most of the times I still investing little by little and I know someday I will benefit from it.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

I keep tracking them on my Blockfolio and Tab Trader, makes me feel alive and confident about my trades even though market are down most of the times I still investing little by little and I know someday I will benefit from it.

Coinmarketcap is the best source of information since the market that is listed on this site is sorted based on their prices of cryptocurrency, it was the efficient way to find where you should trade.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

Follow news and forum. It is the best source to know about something by read news daily. If you have short of time for reading news daily then try to read forums topic. If you less time or unable to do so then just ask in the forum. Then any time in a day you can find lots of answer. One correct answer will be all for you. Else you can try for signal provider. There are many signal providers who provide lots of signal about what you want to know. 
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

I usually read here, read reddit and twitter. Those are my only places to go and find whats going on in the crypto world. That way I am not left behind.

The best place to really check whats going on is here because here you can find all kinds of stuff and you can definitely see both the articles about subjects and peoples comments on it and only people who really love bitcoin all comes here so in places like reddit and twitter there are bitcoin people but there are also no bitcoin people as well, everyone here loves it so you see the positiveness in the air when you read something. That is why bitcointalk, after almost 10 years of operation is still the best place for bitcoin ... talking Cheesy.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:24:51 AM

I would consider this the lower bound on the number of cryptocurrency users based on the number of people who are trading & purchasing cryptocurrencies across all of the various exchanges.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:55:58 AM

If I trade daily, then the news will be interesting for  me every day. If I just keep my tokens, then it's enough for me then I just need to look through the news for the current week. Primary becomes the price and graph.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

Actually, I try to keep myself up to date with happenings in this forum. I also belong to a Discord group where news about cryptocurrency pops up and I have a glance at what is happening around Cryptocurrency to aid my trading
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

There are alot of media channel that give news update about crypto, i was subcribe some website like cointelegraph and also i copy the widget of that website to my blog so i will never miss update about crypto. Other than that, so many others media offer news about crypto via telegram channel and youtube.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: