Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So Who Agree with me On this picture about ICO projects?  (Read 372 times)
chokomenia (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

Most ICO projects will present a beautiful white paper of their project, but when they release their project, it will be far from what is been stated on the white paper.

So Who Agree with me On this picture about ICO projects?

CryptoDamon

Activity: 99
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:49:37 AM

Most ICO projects will present a beautiful white paper of their project, but when they release their project, it will be far from what is been stated on the white paper.

I can't see any image from your post. You might've pasted the wrong link. Please try to check and edit your post.  Grin
Beity

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

It's such a funny post. Actually I agree with you. There are rare ICOs who successfully produce whatever they tell on the whitepaper. Mostly the product is  not even anywhere close to what they say on the whitepaper.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

LOL. I have seen this picture somewhere. There is some truth to this but this does not necessarily reflect the nature of ICO's as a whole. There are still good ones out there.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

It can not be denied that today many ICOs are failing because they do not match expectations, all are hoping to succeed, but that will never happen if a team does not work hard to pursue the success they want
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

From my recent analysis I have found that very few ICOs provides the accurate services as they state in their whitepapers. Other ICOs just want to lure investors for their start-up. Before participating any ICO it is mandatory to do proper research.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:10:11 AM

You are right. I think the amount of fake projects in cryptoworld is increasing day by day. It is really hard to distinguish between legit and scam ICOs. Especially beginners suffers the most.
Fornam

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

I agree with you on this case. Actually not all coins but there are many coins that are doing this. Most of them are new projects in the market. Since it is a decentralized market, we cannot stop them but we need to be careful when investing in new coin.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

Yes, I agree with the thread since there are ICO's that are just good during the start to convince many people to invest during the pre token sale and leaving the bounty hunters in mid air. I happen to join last time for an ICO that is really great during the start and updating in the stakes is always done within the week believing that it could reward the bounty hunters. Some ICO's are really here to scam not just the investors but same way with the bounty hunters.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
CripplesPlazma

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

Well, even though the picture was hilarious, it is sadly true. What they say and what they deliver is of a huge difference. It is high time for the people to take actions and to keep their words and not give us things of poor quality.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

https://s15.postimg.cc/6wb8nzbnv/45b3aea2-2a58-4666-a521-ee06ed86dee4-original.jpg

LMAO it's so true though for a majority of project + it's just how building things work, in your mind you see the fully functioning end product but it will take a long time to get to it and things are always changing in this space and there is no regulation so most projects have to play along with what they have.
Badboy45

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

Yes I love this image, it is so true, People fomo in when they see these stats in their whitepaper, often the end result is utter garbage
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

That's why it is important to study the type of ICO, their infrastructure, developer team, community etc. which indicates just how strong or promising the ICO really is. If you observe the market and analyze for yourself you will find ICOs that stays true to their words, ICOs like Kakushin and SET are just two examples.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

It would be quite funny if it would not be true so than this picture becoming very sad, the only hope is that when this market will be more healthy and then ICO will be more serious.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

Most of the time reality of ICO projects and representation is always different like this. Its exact representation of what we see in daily life about the ICO's. Yes, they never end up having what they have promised in the white paper or even the roadmap. Most of them go fail in the phase of roadmaps too, they never catch up the timeline as explained in the roadmap and never have products or services according to the whitepaper. Rarely it happens that some projects might just come up with bright idea and until the end the picture is perfect one.  Roll Eyes

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

I feel that most of ICO are deceiving.  They promised of good service but the result is very far from reality. Sometimes they do not use properly the funds allocated for the project, they hire cheap services so they could save a huge money for their pockets.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

That's in fact worse, real competition starts after product release, the more work should be done after product release otherwise it will be lost in the market.

AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

I finally agree with this image.
My own experience says me that there is a few great ICO's. Most of them usually stop at the pre-sale state.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

I disagree. In fact, I have seen more than once when the product is released and it works well. The fact is that there are very few projects on the market that have a finished product and therefore it is difficult to judge. Most ICOs that enter the market promise a final product in a few years, then it will be possible to conduct a discussion if they live to that time Smiley
andyosh

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

It might be good to have at least a MVP product before asking for any extra capital, I appreciate that this might be difficult given that you need money to do things but far too many ICOs promise so much and deliver so little. Just my opinion..
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: