Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢[ANN] MoonBridge| http://moonbridge.me/ | PoS-MN's Coin Only| BC Platform  (Read 1178 times)
piling

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

Good project and great team, join  Smiley
1rogue427 (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

@everyone The prealpha is live as of now and can be accessed over at

We hope you'll enjoy it, a lot of the work went into it and has yet to come, but the foundation is there as of now! :slight_smile:
Treat alpha as a pre-order game - it will receive many updates in the coming days/weeks/months. That said however, anything we add to it will stay there for good, so with every update we'll be closer to the fully finished product.

We are going to add a most perspective coins as payment method there and making more partnership with another projects too very soon.

P.S. 10% of MoonBridge profit from MBR coins will be sharing to all MN holders.
P.S. First 5 orders will get 50%  discount using MBR00LA code!!!!

https://image.ibb.co/ihAqDz/Launched.jpg
paezaa041

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

Hey guys, I'm excited to be involved in a good-looking masternode coin right from the start, and to see so many familiar faces involved too! Masternodes are becoming very, so let's hope can do as well if not better than others and bring in many investors to strengthen the blockchain!
Slowone

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

The project is also wonderful.
Airdrop is also doing well and is striving to acquire members.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.
Very nice. I have been in the discord for sometime. Tehre is some giveaways happening in the discord, some other bounties also.
sttt don't forget they have presale join us here. Shocked Shocked Shocked https://discord.gg/mrJEKEz  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sultan104

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:31:18 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 06:43:22 PM by Sultan104

MoonBridge is a great project .We must follow the server.We hope we 'll enjoy the server moonbridge.Also it shall good for the all discord user .
Lets shall enjoy it on cryptobridge.

coxian

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

Moonbrige is a Rapid launch platform for your blockchain project. You can Push your project in 48 hours.
Its really promising crypto-currency i have seen nowadays. I followed this awesome commuinuty on discord. And it was awesome.
Good luck MOON Bridge for upcoming days. Take love.
shabbyheart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

Looks like a fully developed project compared to most.Good,smooth start.Nice airdrops,good staking wallet
Discord is happing and what you expact to see in a project that is going places.
In the project from very beginning when the network started to  get up.when the reward for the block was zero.now the coin brings the pos payment in my wallet.,works consistently and without problems,which can not be
said about other project.
best of luck to the Moonbridge team and wishing you continued success .
This could be a first-mover project,everyone.
nishan164114

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

It is so valuable coin.It is realy promising crypto-currency.It is list on exchanges, aggregators,ranked sites.So every one can join this surver and taking coin.In 15th january is development of additional functionality of the Platform.It has participation in specialized public events.So I sujest all to got all files on Github and be ready to launch to the Moon.
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

I am glad that i have joined in moonbridge.Moonbridge is also wonderful project. Airdrop is also doing well and is striving to acquire members. They are paying fast as possible in short time. Moonbridge Announce that they are going to add a most perspective coins as payment method there and making more partnership with another projects too very soon. i hope this project will successful in coinbase marketing .very nice project and good team. this coin listed MNCN.online and paid CB listing. Go buy masternode it really cheap (only 0.2 BTC) and only 8 days ROI atm. Whitepaper looks really promise. Check website MoonBridge. Hope this coin rocket to the moon . I hope this project will shine as moon. We are ready for Full moon. They are looking forward to listing on a new exchange.
Very nice. I have been in the discord for sometime. Tehre is some giveaways happening in the discord, some other bounties also. I won 100 MBR in bounty . You can also join and get a chance to get Some MBR. please join discord,follow on twitter... keep touch with MoonBRidge.
CoinStalker

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Turkish translation reserved if needed

Willyandzz

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

I like the post-mn coin system, but the supply is infiniti, is that not wrong. Too much supply makes prices drop.
1rogue427 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Thank you guys for your good words. More announce and update will come soon
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

reserved indonesian translation
1rogue427 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

I want to ask,the bounty of signature activity in discord still going on?
My native language is Chinese. Is it valid to wear a signature to speak in the local thread?
This project looks promising. It is a good choice to take part in the promotion of early projects.. Lips sealed

Yes sir, please join our discord and contact Frederick
ndoromas

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

This will be good coin with POS and MN methodes, at pos is awesome fast stake for new coin.
Just hope I can enjoy too at MN later.

Let's rock this coin.
1rogue427 (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 06:05:26 PM by 1rogue427

This will be good coin with POS and MN methodes, at pos is awesome fast stake for new coin.
Just hope I can enjoy too at MN later.

Let's rock this coin.

Thank you. Today we have a major announce. Today we signed a partnership agreement with on of the best project Stipend "Ways to find work, tasks, bounties, surveys or even offer them are split between multiple platforms and have astronomically high fees. We believe that a decentralized, blockchain-based platform will be better and a more future-proof replacement for such platforms. Because Stipend’s platform relies on the blockchain – all transactions, ratings and history will be permanently engraved into the blockchain which will further increase the openness and transparency in this market."

1. All Stipend (SPD) holders will be able to use it on our platform
2. Stipend Developers will have referal code which will give you 5% discount
3. 5% from our platform profit in SPD will be back between all Stipend MN holders
4. Until 15.08.2018 using SPD you could get 50% discount on our platform

https://stipend.me/
https://platform.stipend.me/

https://image.ibb.co/jzDO5e/MBR_SPD.png
DiscGolfFlyer

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

If this project stays on course, this could work out to be a good business model. The plan seems to be a solid idea. I worry about the infinite coin supply but if the project begins and continues to make good progress, I guess it could work.
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

I have just join your discord some days ago, and started to study about moonbridge. This seems a promising and interesting project. I'm interested in translation and twitter bounty. I can translate to Vietnamese. Beside, about twitter bounty, I don't find the official twitter link of you. So how to enter the twitter bounty?
altozano

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

Moon Bridge can be a future project, the recent collaboration agreement with Stipend, so it is proving that this last coin is solid and is a real project. This agreement means guarantees for Moon Bridge, since there is no newly created currency, it joins a consolidated project. The specifications of POS / MN are very attractive for the investor, since they make the options of rewards. Good project, and good luck
1rogue427 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

Hey guys, good news! It takes less time to list on exchange. In this regard, we want to give you a special offer :rocket: "50% discount on our platform for 20,000 MBR !!!":rocket:

P.S. Offer valid until 15.08.2018

Hurry up. Already 3 projects were powered by MoonBridge!

https://image.ibb.co/ix0s0e/MBR_Payment.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: