Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo and Ethereum.  (Read 1811 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

I like both.They are all gradually developing.now i choose the neo.because the price is not high.it also has a lot of room to rise.
Both ETH and NEO have a good technology and I have to agree that NEO is great for now because its value is not that high and you can see that improvements with this coin will happen. Better to have you project with NEO so you can experience a great one, though ETH is also good so for me whether NEO or ETH your project will still depend on how the investors see it, don't depend on what blockchain technology you will use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

I wonder what is the best platform for Initial Coin Offering and is a good long term investment. You guys give me advice.  Cry Cry  I am really confused about this issue.

ETH has more positive prerequisites for further growth. As for me, if you invest now, it's better to keep money in ETH.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
hades-tpc (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

Thanks evryone repply me  Grin Grin Grin
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

I like both.They are all gradually developing.now i choose the neo.because the price is not high.it also has a lot of room to rise.
Both ETH and NEO have a good technology and I have to agree that NEO is great for now because its value is not that high and you can see that improvements with this coin will happen. Better to have you project with NEO so you can experience a great one, though ETH is also good so for me whether NEO or ETH your project will still depend on how the investors see it, don't depend on what blockchain technology you will use.
Of course, NEO is a good project rapidly developing, but I thinks this blockchain is good one when you are targeting for the chinese community, while ETH is more international.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Of course, NEO is a good project rapidly developing, but I thinks this blockchain is good one when you are targeting for the chinese community, while ETH is more international.
of course, according to the statements of the NEO command 10.000 transactions is a very good argument. But the etherium continues to evolve and thanks to the plasma technology, the block chain scaling will increase, which will lead to a certain leadership in the crypto currency market.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

NEO and ETH both are good projects and good potential coins, ETH is the famous coin compare with NEO, ETH is upgraded project and more ICOs depended by ETH compare with NEO, in coming days EH will reach high price and long term ETH will reach BTC place
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

NEO is a good coin, many people expect and appreciate this coin, if you hold in the long term you should NEO option is appropriate.

hades-tpc (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

ETH is definitely a more popular at the moment, although I think that for the community there is no difference, it is convenient to work with NEO and ETH.
ok thanks sir  Grin Grin
pvanh80

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

I would say that both ETH and NEO are good enough for investing in long-term. However, at the current stage of the downtrend market, I prefer ETH to NEO simply because NEO platform and it smart contract exist some bugs which should be solved make NEO improve better.

However, if you have money, you should have both in your portfolio. Have fun with your investment Cheesy
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

Yes, I think NEO will be more potential in the future, I see NEO have limited inventory while the demand keeps increasing so I'm sure over time NEO will be more expensive in the future.
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

ETH based distribution is currently the hottest and most widely used.
However, I recommend adopting EOS more, because the throughput of EOS is greater, so it is more adaptable to the future.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

Both NEO and ETH are potential altcoins based on smart contract platform. It just the ETH is the pioneer of altcoins and more widely used. But based on potential growth I think NEO has surpassed ETH on that aspects since NEO is a chinese based Ethereum blockchain.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

I wonder what is the best platform for Initial Coin Offering and is a good long term investment. You guys give me advice.  Cry Cry  I am really confused about this issue.
Why you don't choose both? you can have an investment in the two platforms. Share your capital, for instance 50% for investing on NEO and 50% for investing on ETH. There is no one know the best platform or the best project in the future, because we do not know yet. Are you still confused?
it can be said that this NEO is a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. with its present development is very capable to generate the considerable profit. compared to NEO with Ethereum, Ethereum has a higher price than NEO.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

at this time ethereum and NEO is the right choice for long term investment both coins have excellent potential for the future
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

I have invested in both NEO and Ethereum due to their development teams and features which I liked a lot. Their high popularity levels also attracted me towards them which is why I decided to invest into both these coins sometime back and have already made decent profit thanks to that decision. These coins will continue rising in popularity over time which is why I feel you can't go wrong by investing into these coins at the moment.

shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

I will decide ETH because it's has been used by many ICO than NEO which still new. But, it's not big problem at all. Both of them are worth for platform in ICO.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

I wonder what is the best platform for Initial Coin Offering and is a good long term investment. You guys give me advice.  Cry Cry  I am really confused about this issue.

For long term wise Neo is a good project to look at which is more to long term investment but will it works out in the long term it is still an unknow.  Ethereum is more to a safer bet as we can see that in the current market many ICO is tapping on eth platform for their ICO, which might also means more enhancement to the eth platform like a scaling solution zillqa and many more might follow.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

wow by reading this topic until now i realized we cant trust completly in a token because it can be drop his price anytime . i didnt like that eth had an infinity quantity but we can all se how the market price has dropped in the last months . after we all though i was a much safer bet . Thats why the divertsity is so important >p well i hope by christmas his price rise again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

Looks like NEO will be the best choice for you right now. You still have a long chance to invest from now on, then wait to get the benefits you expect in the future to await you !!
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

I suggest that ethereum's long-term investment will continue to be one of the potential coins than neo. we can see this because neo doesn't have a good development and also ethereum has connected with existing ico. so I think ethereum is the best choice coin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: