Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best coins for 1500$  (Read 1521 times)
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

the best coins are of course bitcoin and ethereum but I invest some of the money I have in some altcoin which I think have immense potential in the future like cardano, EOS, IOTA and there are still some

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

TO be honest i have invested all 1500$ , ziliqa coin.  but i need to know are there portfolios ?

A good question - In what crypto is better to invest $ 1500 ?.. I would do so - 50% in Bitcoin, 30% in Ethereum and remaining 20% in crypto of Top-30 under version Coinmarketcap.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

You should invest altcoin in top # 100 on coinmarketcap, High resilience, the altcoin has great trading volume! will be hard to lose value or abandoned!
vitek_dyb

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

i see the best profitable now is NEO EOS and some altcoinswhich show steady growth even in the red market and have good potential Zcash and good one is IOTA provide efficient, secure, lightweight, real time micro-transactions without fees. It is open-source, decentralized cryptocurrency, engineered specifically for Internet of Things, its real-time micro transactions and providing ecosystem that is ready and flexible for scale.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

TO be honest i have invested all 1500$ , ziliqa coin.  but i need to know are there portfolios ?

as i saw in the coinmarketcap it is in 25th place in ranking, and listed with 50 great markets. i do believe that this coin can make a big history in the crypto market.  so, i know you a very good bet in choosing the best coin maybe. and i think you have a enough research information about your choice.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:13:11 PM

I think Ziliqa is a good coin but given that I have that 1500usd , I would diversify my portfolio and not invested in a single coin, just like in a saying dont put all your eggs in one basket. I would buy bitcoin and ethereum plus ziliqa.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

I dont really believe altcoins can do great stuff for this world because there are many altcoins release but not much succee in the real world. Crypto have a long run to pass and for now, price may up and down but it not natural growth, it being control by someone trying to get profit.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

The best coins for you would be bitcoin and ethereum. Maybe put about $700 of that money into bitcoin, then put about $600 of it into ethereum. That is $1300 which then leaves you with $200 which you can put into any low value coins at this time. Maybe the likes of neo and ada and also dogecoin. This is how I would spend and invest $1500.
You have described a really good investment strategy. I think such a strategy can bring a good profit if you invest right now. Well, at least bitcoin and ETH will definitely bring you profits.

HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

TO be honest i have invested all 1500$ , ziliqa coin.  but i need to know are there portfolios ?

I will recommend you to invest in the DASH, BTC. This is the great time to invest in the coins. I hope it's will bring you a big profit.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

The best coins for you would be bitcoin and ethereum. Maybe put about $700 of that money into bitcoin, then put about $600 of it into ethereum. That is $1300 which then leaves you with $200 which you can put into any low value coins at this time. Maybe the likes of neo and ada and also dogecoin. This is how I would spend and invest $1500.
You have described a really good investment strategy. I think such a strategy can bring a good profit if you invest right now. Well, at least bitcoin and ETH will definitely bring you profits.
But there is one thing I learn is if you want to invest for a longer time then it is better to invest in top coins. It will give you more thoughts, but we also have to be careful.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

I think this is the right time to invest in these coins now:-

DEX
EOS
ETH
NEO

It's had a high volume trading and the price. I believe it's will bring you a 20x profit at this end of the year.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

coin ziliqa, i never heard it but maybe i missed the information. do you invest in ico or are they already available in the market? I'm having a little trouble reaching your point here. you should do some research on them before you invest your money.
Zilliqa (ZIL) is a token not yet a coin, (ZIL) This token has a ranking of 24 at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zilliqa/#markets
(ZIL) has had exchanges from many big markets like binance, okex, huobi and many others, yes this is a good potential token to invest

dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

There is a lot of coin you can invest like bitcoin, ethereum, stellar and trx they have a good platform take a look into it and I 'm sure that this coins will give me huge profit in return so buy now while the price is too cheap you can afford to invest on it and hold it for long term you will what I say.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

I conceive that EOS disposition change further beginning in charge this eld and so I would advertise adorning in these smack. In whatever case, do not invest in only coin. The larger your portfolio, the more useful.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

TO be honest i have invested all 1500$ , ziliqa coin.  but i need to know are there portfolios ?

try to invest in the best undervalued projects and below 1$ like cmt, xlm, tron axpire.. do your own research i am not a financial exoert. i am just telling to you the good projects which can be huge in the future

Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

It would be nice to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am afraid that if you try to invest in coin without any experience you will lose confidence in digital money. Talking of investments is a bet between profit and loss. Loss can be caused by selling when you see the price coins continue down, or it could be because of the urgent need that makes you have to sell all the coin. This is my experience in trading.Sell panic is very dangerous for trading participants.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

There are a lot of options that you have for that kind of investment. As a matter of fact, with that amount, you can invest in more than a coin, depending on what you want and how you want your investments. For me, with an amount like that, I would go for really good altcoins in the market cos I think they would be more favorable. Maybe Ethereum and Ripple.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:34:28 PM

I recommend using $ 700 to invest in Ethereum, this is the queen of the market, it promises to bring a lot of profit for you in the future. $ 400 next to Stellar, this altcoin is a new phenomenon in the market, it has impressive growth rate, I guess that the end of this year its price will be very high. The last $ 400 for Monero, this is altcoin worth your long term investment, it gives perfect privacy to the user. All transactions with Monero are anonymous.

nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:26:42 PM

The price characteristics of ziliqa is looking like the characteristics of the many other altcoins. In my opinion, it can rise in the season of the bulls and can bring good profit.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

With the price we have now, you can buy 4 ETH and the other 500$ you can divide it among the other 5 of the top marketcap, usually are reliable currencies with slow progress but are something more secure, now if you want to bet everything I would tell you to find an undervalued altcoin or an ICO that is about to come out and bet all the money on it, if you succeed, you can get incredible results, as high as $15,000 if the coin gets x10, but you can also lose everything if it fails.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: