Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the crypto market trend in few next month ?  (Read 133 times)
Harrsionrangers10383 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

It's July now! But the market still stable ! Which is the crypto market trend in few next month ? Up or down!
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

In the next few month, I think crypto will enter into bull run if SEC approves the ETF which will allow big institutions to invest into cryptos, if that is approves in the coming month then we shall see bull run

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:29:20 AM

No stability, it has risen once on July 18, and it is currently sideways. I think the key is to see August 10, maybe the cryptocurrency will skyrocket after August 10, you can wait patiently.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

I dont think telling an accurate market trend even for the next few days is a possibility,  We might not be  able to tell due to the unpredictable nature of the market, which keeps changing all the time. We however have hope that there will be a positive change in the coming days in terms of the direction the crypto market will take, there is already a positive motion , lets hope to build on that
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

I also agree with you that, in the next few months, I feel that if the SEC approves the ETF, the crypto will enter the bull run. If we allow big institutions to invest in cryptoos, if it is approved in the coming month, we will see bull run. It will definitely happen.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

I think at the moment, bitcoin is on a weak trend.
Due to the serious shortage of funds in the whole market, the whole market is still in a downward trend.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

the market is getting a bit positive but lots of coins out there I can not be sure which coins are going to go down and up, I think eth and bitcoin will keep going up at the end of July
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

well in my opinion, all of us will see the real up trend in crypto market in Q4 of this year
so, just collect more a great and potential crypto such as bitcoin, eth, eos and others my friend

culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

We will not know what will happen next. But everyone will hope that it will up or bullish. So keep positive about crypto and hope that it will be rise next time.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

I think most of the forum member have same answer: Up, all of us hope so, crypto market price dip already happened more than 6 month, finnaly look like stable right now, we still have 5 month, my suggestion is hold your assets and wait for our shining day

marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

It is very difficult to make predictions on the trend of the cryptocurrency market, there is a market crisis that has been going on for the past six months that seems to not want to end more, but I am still confident about a forthcoming market recovery. Next month there may already be some positive signs, but from September onwards I think there will be a good recovery
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

the market has started to show the green light of altcoin that goes up because influence of bitcoin, I can not be sure which coins go up, I think cardano, iota, eth potentially going up at the end of July.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Been seeing a lot of the post where Gold ETF will also have a similar trend with Bitcoin. What we fail to realize is that Gold is already well accepted unlike Crypto.
It is OK to be hopeful and optimistic but it is necessary to be realistic and always manage your expectations.
Prepare for a longer bear market.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

I believe in fem months time, them market would have recovered from the bear and the trend of the market will continue to go up and even higher because the bull would have taken over the market and then the coins we hold will yield better profits.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

My opinion is based only on the fact that the market volumes did not rise during that period when bitcoin still rose in price to $ 7400. I think that we are going to fall and very soon it will begin. Because I do not see news that would support people's interest.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

Market is not stable and is at bottom point as we have seen it last year,Hope this in next three months Bitcoin will again show its power and all market will go green.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: