Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of OmiseGo  (Read 143 times)
PrivateEnemy (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:08:59 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 07:19:00 AM by PrivateEnemy

OmiseGo was one of the most perspective projects some time ago. People were inspired by Vitalik's participation in the project. But now we have lack of news about OmiseGo development. What do you think about future of OmisGo?

Welinigh

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

Actually I do not find this project promising as there is no news regarding this from many days. Such type of behavior has already affected the reputation of this project and so I thin k that it will be very hard for this to get back the reputation again.
cryptoabram

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

OMG's future looks brighter than ever. Their Board of Directors consists of the most famous blockchain and ETH developers and the team also collaborated with many other blockchain technologies such as Cosmos. The business handles $500 millions of transactions per day. And it has recently acquired one of the three largest payment providers in Thailand, Paysbuy.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

OmiseGo was one of the most perspective projects some time ago. People were inspired by Vitalik's participation in the project. But now we have lack of news about OmiseGo development. What do you think about future of OmisGo?
This project is placed in a same level but future of this project is unpredictable because it was gradually down in the last six months so no one is predict the future outcome of this project.
May be some good hype will coming in future this is good sign of the omisego.

EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

OmiseGo has lost it's momentum in the market, which is why people don't know much about it's growth and don't seem to invest on it. Unless a big breakthrough is made, soon the name itself will diminish.
marn6767

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

I often heard the project from the beginning. But then what happened was cut off for a moment. The team is as hard-working as I can tell. Hopefully, self-motivated work will continue at the fastest pace and be successful.
Nefarious

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

It has lost a little steam but there's certainly no reason to panic. The future looks very promising for OMG, even if we have to show a little patience Wink
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

I don't know much about this project and its cryptocurrency as well but IMO, I don't wanna invest my money in OMG although everyone believe it's a good one Smiley. These days, I don't see any event related to OMG, seem like OMG dev team members are too busy to develop news project.

WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

Noone knows the future. Just predictions. Undecided
rahimali

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

I think it has a great future a head as recently they have got three large provider in Thailand and also I heard that McDonald Thailand will be employing their payment procedure. So if they continue like this than definitely they have a great future a head.
bct9t

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

Omisego has been going through a lot of interesting changes and development from the past few months, getting a new list. It's rising up against dollar and also it was ranked as the 20thbest cryptocurrency in global coin bitcoin list this June. Based on current condition , I think Omisego might have a good future.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

It seems to me that this is a good project and so I bought some of his coins, but I do not have any high hopes, because special events and news about this project I do not see.
sunlitit654

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

Yes there was a time when we heard much about OmiseGo. It has lost its hype and going through some tough times. Hope it will soon recover itself. Best wishes for the future o OMG.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

Omisego future is bright because there are still many promising events in the omisego roadmap. Recently, Omisego has signed strategic partnership deal with a card provider in Thailand. The Omisego team are really on top of the game and am sure the future of omisego is fine.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

OmiseGO is a product that has no analogues in the market. Its founders are successful financiers and entrepreneurs who know all about modern technologies and block projects. Among the main consultants of the company is the founder of the etherium Vitalik Buterin. Since July 2017, OmiseGO growth was 4000%. So there is a prospect))
cryptoskillful

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:10:32 PM

it seems that OmiseGo's future will be brighter than before. and for future programs they will make a roadmap program that fails the first time. I believe they will be better for years to come because the team and developers are very good now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: