Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the ETF be approved?  (Read 441 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

I say No
Reason? US Government do not want Bitcoin to become the digital gold. Let’s face it the US Government have always being negative gold!
Opinion only: I hope they approve it but I have my reservations!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

I say No
Reason? US Government do not want Bitcoin to become the digital gold. Let’s face it the US Government have always being negative gold!
I have learned a lot from the past time about that. The bitcoin has only a little chance to be approved by SEC and we know that as a big country and US has become the banker's house and then it makes sense to feel disbelief about the bitcoin ETF in the future

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

I think there is still a big possibility that it would get accepted when there are big reputable exchanges that are supporting the ETF "not crypto exchanges" the support is larger compared the last filed ETF but still there are guys like Sherman who tries to protect their own interest, they know that their business will get a beating when btc gets approved
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

I think there is still a big possibility that it would get accepted when there are big reputable exchanges that are supporting the ETF "not crypto exchanges" the support is larger compared the last filed ETF but still there are guys like Sherman who tries to protect their own interest, they know that their business will get a beating when btc gets approved

Yes, they are fearful of BTC and the ALTs!
elpape225

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

BTC will rise after this statement. The same news is being made every year. I do not think you will be accepted this year. They are again speculation.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

it's not they are afraid of it but instead they're trying to monoplize it at this moment so whenever it gets approved by them.
they can manipulate it as their wish,just like what they did at this moment.
(i am pretty sure when it gets approved,the price will be skyrocketting and people who bought it before the pump will be rich in a single day)
nobody can deny the fact that Bitcoin is as good as a honey,it's too sweet and too tasty to not use/taste it.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

BTC will rise after this statement. The same news is being made every year. I do not think you will be accepted this year. They are again speculation.

So you say NO ETF
I also have a bad feeling about it

And

The BTC pump is feeding off this NEWS

The BTC pumps are scarying people

But some say the pumps are needed

Pumps are good if you understand their intention: Not knowing the intentions makes me want to get out of the market!
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

This question is well asked. I am also very concerned about this issue. My point is that it will definitely pass. The world is very competitive. These governments will not give up the cryptocurrency market. Since cryptocurrencies are uncontrollable, they should strongly support cryptocurrencies.
Mt.Fun

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

I think yes. Because now many countries have accepted and supported Bitcoin. ETF will be officially approved in August, and this is also what people hope will come true. If the ETF is not accepted, I suspect Bitcoin will die

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

No one can be sure that the ETF will be accepted in August. But I think it will be accepted because there are so many great countries like Germany, Japan, and Korea that accept Bitcoin. We should buy Bitcoin and wait until August
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

I also hope that the ETF will be approved, so I believe that the bull market will come soon, I am looking forward to the end of this incident! I am paying attention to the changes in this news every day!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

This is very difficult to say before; now the question is still not a reasonable answer. But I believe the ETF will be accepted. The government now knows that Bitcoin is an indispensable cryptocurrency for mankind

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

I say No

accepted or not, i believe ETF will become a hype in crypto world,, and will make the price of all great cryptocurrency rising
at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year the market capitalizations of crypto will create new all time high  Wink

piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Today I saw a lot of comment regarding OptiToken. I went online to learn about OptiToken, and I knew that this project was dead. Why you advertising for dead projects on this forum?
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

There is a high probability that the ETF will approve, but I think that it does not matter what decision is made, the crypto currency will still grow.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

But im still optimistic on this issue,last years denial might change the decision this year,as many people are become matured in handling cryptocurrency related issues same as the us governments,remember that theres 2 or 3 states in america that accepts bitcoin as payments in their respective offices so what more the etf will?
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

But im still optimistic on this issue,last years denial might change the decision this year,as many people are become matured in handling cryptocurrency related issues same as the us governments,remember that theres 2 or 3 states in america that accepts bitcoin as payments in their respective offices so what more the etf will?

We should be weighing the ETF as 40% and 60%. 40% it will be accepted and 60% it will not. This way we won't be disappointed whether its accepted or not. Do all other things you want before bitcoin's price dump and that is expected right after the decision on ETF until the end of September or so my friends say. Looking at the yearly trend on BTC price, we'll be seeing another yet dip.
despondency

Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

There is a high probability that the ETF will approve, but I think that it does not matter what decision is made, the crypto currency will still grow.

You are wrong, this is a very important decision and will depend on it a lot. The market has been falling for more than six months. This is a bad trend. If the ETF is not approved, the market will continue its decline

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

If it’s not approved than bitcoin will go in to a long term bear market.
Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

I believe t is 50:50 this time. There are so many positive news about ETF this time. It is surely going to be the digital gold if the ETF approval becomes a reality. Let us wait till 16th of next month.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

I think it is going to be approved but I am not completely sure about it, I am definetely sure about the future of bitcoin regardless of etf or such things but that may lead to crash in the market.
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:50:22 PM

I don't know but it has little chance etf will be approved by sec, but this rally not only caused by etf rumor. you can find many good news like some institutional finally jump into crypto and coinbase seek regulation
So if we not approved that's not big problem
Q2kc

Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

We have our different Opinion regarding this Bitcoin ETF Approval, For me, there is a 90% chance that Bitcoin ETF will be approved this time because the one who is filing now is the CBOE and we all know that CBOE is well known, and also Government will also make money from Crypto, just like how Government make money from war and this is not a different thing to them.
Hello4x

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

It will get approved just not next month.  Maybe by the EOY.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

I think the bitcoin price is going up in part because of positive news from SEC and ETFs. I was anxiously waiting for them to say Yes with bitcoin, ETH and some other crypto. if they announce on August 10. bitcoin will make a rocket Smiley
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

ETF on Bitcoin will be approved because institutional investors want to invest in bitcoin safely but not in this August, later. Because too many people are awaiting for it in August so BTC price will find new dip and will moon after new bottom.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
commander11

Activity: 545

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

I say No

Last 2015 ETH rejection was caused by lacked of security/insurance provided by the applicant. They did not specify how they are going to cater the security of every individual investor who will add bitcoin to their assets. Recently, CBOE, one of the most trusted organizational financial firm in the world provides a better way to handle that problem. There's a higher chance of getting approve right now. SEC just want a better solution on how to protect investors.
muid03

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

i think Will be approved...btc cannot be stopped...Will be moon soon
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:49:24 AM

Look, the more they attack it, the stronger it gets. So they can shoot down the ETF and it will still continue moving forward and people will continue to hold it for the long term.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

There is the huge chances that this time B8tcoin ETF will be approved as compared to their failed application earlier. A lot of big exchanges and big names from the cryptoverse is supporting this application. This bitcoin ETF have created the buzz and a lot of people's are now buying bitcoin. If this bitcoin ETF will get approved imagine the price of bitcoin will go to the 10x and all crypto market will see the rally with BTC. If this ETF will not get approved than we will have to see the longest bearish trends.

EastSound

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

There is the huge chances that this time B8tcoin ETF will be approved as compared to their failed application earlier. A lot of big exchanges and big names from the cryptoverse is supporting this application. This bitcoin ETF have created the buzz and a lot of people's are now buying bitcoin. If this bitcoin ETF will get approved imagine the price of bitcoin will go to the 10x and all crypto market will see the rally with BTC. If this ETF will not get approved than we will have to see the longest bearish trends.

They probably keep on delaying it we can see that some of those politicians are really against bitcoin. They will do everything they can to reject/delay decisions on this matter.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

I say No

Last 2015 ETH rejection was caused by lacked of security/insurance provided by the applicant. They did not specify how they are going to cater the security of every individual investor who will add bitcoin to their assets. Recently, CBOE, one of the most trusted organizational financial firm in the world provides a better way to handle that problem. There's a higher chance of getting approve right now. SEC just want a better solution on how to protect investors.
Did you mean last year https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/10/business/dealbook/winkelvoss-brothers-bid-to-create-a-bitcoin-etf-is-rejected.html?
But with the activity of the bitcoin futures contract and blackrock eyes the bitcoin ETF and it can give the more possibility to be approved by SEC. SEC is a very big gateway to the trillion dollars.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

My vote is for approval but obviously we will have to wait and see as there are many factors and issues involved, i believe even if etf gets rejected still we will see bitcoin growing nicely as i see bull trend started for btc and it will continue its momentum.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

ETF approval is a significant point of cryptocurrencies adoptions.  We should really support the approval of ETF as this will provide us with the opportunity to get bitcoin to be adopt by the governments and financial institutions.  I also believe that the price is going to pump and if you agree with me now should be the best time to buy bitcoin.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:35:27 AM

Not really sure of it will be accepted or not because some very strong business men believe it will affect their market but I wish it can be accepted because this development will really help the price of bitcoin and altcoin to rise.
CST123

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:56:36 AM

Our most optimistic source, coming from the CFTC, said the following:

“I would call it 90% at this point. The crypto markets have moderated and regulators have watched the lack of drama surrounding Bitcoin futures across several global exchanges. The price moderation and adoption of a ‘peer product’ is what the conversations have centered around. In January we were justifiably concerned about a bubble and the harm a quickly approved product could attract speculators and create losses that led to significant lawsuits. Now, those factors seem to be mitigated significantly.”

The second source, a former SEC employee who left the regulator two weeks ago, had this to say:

“I would expect a positive outcome in September – or if it gets strung out a little further it is simply a few ‘dotted i’s and crossed t’s’ are being finalized on larger regulatory language in the crypto space. To be clear, most of the regulation will be first focused on ICO’s and the issues those pose for retail investors at the moment. US residents are sending money to all sorts of exotic locations to invest in unregulated instruments with absolutely zero recourse for losing every cent they’ve put at risk. ICO regulation will begin to solve those issues and keep client assets ‘onshore’.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:29:13 AM

I say No
So what if US government want to become digital gold? just wait for the result though it's okay to speculate with the result but let's all think positively.

They declared that bitcoin isn't a currency but more of a commodity so they can tax it.

Like what you say, don't expect too much.

Leenwar

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:48:22 AM

If ETF get approved , bitcoin can reach its All Time High like 30000$/50000$ ..
There is no doubt..
Let's see the decision on 10th August... You should prepare now for the next bull run!
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

I have a feeling that ETF will be approved but there will be some sort of guidelines that the SEC will impose on its approval. We don't know exactly what it is but it's a way for them to control things. Once this thing is approved by SEC it will be a huge impact on the whole crypto market. Good luck BTC and Alts, it's another period to shine.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
TommyB2018

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

I think it will, all signs and report point to it being a positive sentiment around a YES. Lets hope it does as it will put us lower if it fails
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

I think at first they need to find out a solution to be able to survive for stock exchange and bank system then they will approved after that Smiley. If they apporved right now so I think it'll be the end for stock market and bank system Smiley. Nobody will wanna waste their money to invest in stock market or deposit their money to bank anymore. LOL.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

The ETF is sure to pass, and the US government does not want it, but investors hope that the whales will help to put it in a growing pool, and the cryptocurrency is the pool.

PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

Honestly I dislike that guy so much. We all know who backs him. Bad Sherman has no argument what so ever.
Qegarma

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

All over the world rumors going that if ETF is approved market will go to above 20k. But in this crypto world unexpected things are happening . What world thinks its never happen. So, i dont think if ETF is approved it will effect very much to the BTC.
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 03:14:32 PM by Maldini07

it is very important to look forward to the news about bitcoin ETF, as this is very influential to the development of the crypto world. if the ETF bitcoin is approved in the near future then we can be sure the bitcoin price will soar, but if it is not agreed upon the crypto world will still grow though it will run slowly and take a long time. back to the OP question whether ETF will be approved.? I thought yes! because some major countries have already approved the ETF, but this is not in the immediately  future as there are still parties who want to play and collect more bitcoins before that happens
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

SEC postponed the decision on ETF to September 21. So now we will not see a sharp rise in the price of bitcoin, it is also postponed  Smiley
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

SEC postponed the decision on ETF to September 21. So now we will not see a sharp rise in the price of bitcoin, it is also postponed  Smiley
Prepare a new panic selling in this market. I think the market is really terrible now because all altcoin has fallen sharply in recent days. If the price of Bitcoin increases, the chances of making a profit from altcoins will decrease in this period. I personally hope this market has more news to stabilize and people are waiting to go to moon this year.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

This is a good thing in my opinion. The market has slowly been going up the past couple weeks and this would just give it even more time to slowly go up. What I don't want is a sharp, instant increase in price. I would prefer it to slowly make it's way up to where it's supposed to be. I'm sure we'll still see a sharp increase around the 21st of September, it just won't be as as quick as it would have been in August.
dragonball12

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

there is still a big possibility that it would get accepted when there are big reputable exchanges that are supporting the ETF "not crypto exchanges" the support is larger compared the last filed ETF but still there are guys like Sherman who tries to protect their own interest
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:48:40 AM

IMHO we will see one more shakeout in the nearest future before the ETF approval. Now they will postpone the approval. This is just my opinion;)

avp2306

Activity: 994
Merit: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

IMHO we will see one more shakeout in the nearest future before the ETF approval. Now they will postpone the approval. This is just my opinion;)

You've read a wrong sentiment and that's a fake news since the one I read is clearing the information on postponement of the ETF and they give a proper word that ETF will happen on August, But I'm wondering really if this ETF event would really be a successful event for cryptocurrency since we don't really know on the chain effect after the cryptocurrency will go shake up once the official bodies drop a good decision on the issue.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

ETFs are a new investment trend. ETFs are a new investment trend that has grown steadily, replacing the traditional investment of investors into a common stock or fund
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

Now that their time has been extended, it is certain that the entire cryptocurrency will rise before September. This is my personal opinion.

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

Now just waiting for the good news so that we see the ATH again in BTC. One big news like ETF can get it back on track of bull run!
Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

I don't think the SEC will approve the first bitcoin ETF claim in history without using all the time allowed by law. So you need to be patient.

Leenwar

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:10:51 AM

ETF trading will be approved and adopted at some point. Nobody knows when it will be, but it shouldn't be much longer and the cryptoshpere will see another boom...
Osech1

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

bitcoin still there are opportunities, but it will be difficult because the US Government does not want bitcoin replaces cash
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

It will be approved thanks the the trillion dollar debt that America has developed. There is no way of getting that back to zero without some type of external intervention, and only crypto will create that kind of funding / economy

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:54:43 PM

I have a thinking that it will be denied again, marking the 2018 a full bear year till late Q3 Q2019.

BTC has a habit of 90% correctiong from ATH, always, since inception.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

I have a thinking that it will be denied again, marking the 2018 a full bear year till late Q3 Q2019.

BTC has a habit of 90% correctiong from ATH, always, since inception.

Q3 2019, seems will be a long journey if your predictions is right
in my opinion,,, bitcoin and others crypto will growing hard in Q4 in this year my friend and will create new high in Q1 next year

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

I say No
Well for me no matter what happen even if the US government don't want to approved ETF, crypto market still rise and no one can control it and stop it maybe right now but once all of the people and big companies are really into blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and totally adopts it crypto market will be huge.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

I also think so
my opinion bitcoin is a currency whose use is very easy to use, for example, to buy drugs, money laundering, and distribution of funds for criminal matters without being tracked, because as we know bitcoin is annonymous as one of its advantages
so it will be very difficult to be approved for ETF
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

I say No
Well for me no matter what happen even if the US government don't want to approved ETF, crypto market still rise and no one can control it and stop it maybe right now but once all of the people and big companies are really into blockchain technology and cryptocurrency and totally adopts it crypto market will be huge.
If US will not approve ETF and there will be another bearish trend to the bitcoin. The majority of companies are only interesting on the blockchain but they are not thinking to create any relationship with the crypto company directly. You should understand about that dude. The adoption of crypto will need a lot of support from the various sectors.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

I don't think that the ETF decision would be too significant in long term perspective for crypto currencies. What matters most is the adoption of masses and only time will tell when will that happen. The future that we are headed is going to be bright once mass adoption takes place.
Moxivuki

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

I don't think ETF approval or disapproval can directly affect the trend of cryptocurrency. The influence of ETF is not so great. Of course, I think ETF will pass in October.

johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

If it is approved there are a lot of projects like OmiseGo and Ingot that will benefit from this decesion as well as BTC itself
I think decesion on 10th August will be postponed for the October-November
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

The chances are not high that it gets approved, but besides that, the mass adoption and awareness about that topic in the mainstream is much more important.
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

If it is approved there are a lot of projects like OmiseGo and Ingot that will benefit from this decesion as well as BTC itself
I think decesion on 10th August will be postponed for the October-November
Ingot? Yes possible as it is gonna operate with ETF trading but how will it affect OmiseGo? Dont understand this point
mehmet312

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

Everyone is waiting for this ETF news for good market, if it approve we can see bitcoin above 9-10k dollar I think, but if it doesnt approve unfortunately we can drop to 6k dollar again.
EastSound

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

Everyone is waiting for this ETF news for good market, if it approve we can see bitcoin above 9-10k dollar I think, but if it doesnt approve unfortunately we can drop to 6k dollar again.

I think before the etf decision we might be already at that price range and the prediction of having the Etf decision would be around year 2019.
3284hajime

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

Before Bitcoin-ETF, the first crypto currency ETF could be happen in Kenya.

Aidos Kuneen(ADK) finished application for ETF in Kenyan stock exchange.
The founder said that ADK-ETF will be happened in 6 month at latest.

He seems to have Kenyan bank, connection with Kenyan vice president, and confidence to carry it out.

https://twitter.com/Donrico77/status/1050381450628001792
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

My answer is yes, but much that the authorities can delay it, they will. They cannot stop something that is bound to happen, and bitcoin is an inevitable thing. It is the currency of the future, and when we say future, you can just delay it, but you can't impede it. I still have high hopes that ETF will be approved. We're not talking about the timeline here, but rather its realization and what bitcoin will be like 5, 10, 20, 40, 80 years from now.
Joshua101101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

I say No
We are waiting for them to merge and come out of the game. And one boiling point in the world of bitcoin will be less. Only now I see that plum is not much, so everything goes at such a pace.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

eventually i believe there will be bitcoin ETFs in US and other countries but they may not happen this soon because SEC is still trying to prevent them from happening and nothing has change about the market yet to make them want to change their opinion about approving ETFs. so they will continue denying them until that day comes that the market is less volatile, less manipulated and more regulated.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

I say No
we just need patient to wait for this as we don't know the factors they consider if they will reject ETF. I hope they will decide for the good of this technology not for their own welfare.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

I say No
We are waiting for them to merge and come out of the game. And one boiling point in the world of bitcoin will be less. Only now I see that plum is not much, so everything goes at such a pace.
well, the reality is very difficult indeed. I think this will make the price of bitcoin stable when received, but still, bitcoin users are now spread all over the world, even users are very much from outside America, so I think it will be very difficult. but still I also hope that the ETF will be received.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

I say No
well, the reality is very difficult indeed. I think this will make the price of bitcoin stable when received, but still, bitcoin users are now spread all over the world, even users are very much from outside America, so I think it will be very difficult. but still I also hope that the ETF will be received.
We will be needing some momentum or news that will influence many to trust crypto, the only thing that hinders the price pump after this long correction is there's none to point-out in being trustworthy of the coins to those who are scared to try. ETF might be the help we need.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

The overhaul is expected to be a review of the huge interest that the cryptocurrency is widely favored by many people. like today many people are interested in investing we really have to wait patiently
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

I don't think ETF approval or disapproval can directly affect the trend of cryptocurrency. The influence of ETF is not so great. Of course, I think ETF will pass in October.

Do you really understand what you saying, ETF is going to bring huge exposure to the space and alot of institutional money, for you to say it won't affect the crypto is not true, this is what we have been waiting for , for two years now and I think by 2019 or 2020 at most we are going to see one approved
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: