Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the ETF be approved?  (Read 441 times)
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

I say No
Reason? US Government do not want Bitcoin to become the digital gold. Let’s face it the US Government have always being negative gold!
Opinion only: I hope they approve it but I have my reservations!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

I say No
Reason? US Government do not want Bitcoin to become the digital gold. Let’s face it the US Government have always being negative gold!
I have learned a lot from the past time about that. The bitcoin has only a little chance to be approved by SEC and we know that as a big country and US has become the banker's house and then it makes sense to feel disbelief about the bitcoin ETF in the future

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

I think there is still a big possibility that it would get accepted when there are big reputable exchanges that are supporting the ETF "not crypto exchanges" the support is larger compared the last filed ETF but still there are guys like Sherman who tries to protect their own interest, they know that their business will get a beating when btc gets approved
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

I think there is still a big possibility that it would get accepted when there are big reputable exchanges that are supporting the ETF "not crypto exchanges" the support is larger compared the last filed ETF but still there are guys like Sherman who tries to protect their own interest, they know that their business will get a beating when btc gets approved

Yes, they are fearful of BTC and the ALTs!
elpape225

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

BTC will rise after this statement. The same news is being made every year. I do not think you will be accepted this year. They are again speculation.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

it's not they are afraid of it but instead they're trying to monoplize it at this moment so whenever it gets approved by them.
they can manipulate it as their wish,just like what they did at this moment.
(i am pretty sure when it gets approved,the price will be skyrocketting and people who bought it before the pump will be rich in a single day)
nobody can deny the fact that Bitcoin is as good as a honey,it's too sweet and too tasty to not use/taste it.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

BTC will rise after this statement. The same news is being made every year. I do not think you will be accepted this year. They are again speculation.

So you say NO ETF
I also have a bad feeling about it

And

The BTC pump is feeding off this NEWS

The BTC pumps are scarying people

But some say the pumps are needed

Pumps are good if you understand their intention: Not knowing the intentions makes me want to get out of the market!
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

This question is well asked. I am also very concerned about this issue. My point is that it will definitely pass. The world is very competitive. These governments will not give up the cryptocurrency market. Since cryptocurrencies are uncontrollable, they should strongly support cryptocurrencies.
Mt.Fun

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

I think yes. Because now many countries have accepted and supported Bitcoin. ETF will be officially approved in August, and this is also what people hope will come true. If the ETF is not accepted, I suspect Bitcoin will die

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

No one can be sure that the ETF will be accepted in August. But I think it will be accepted because there are so many great countries like Germany, Japan, and Korea that accept Bitcoin. We should buy Bitcoin and wait until August
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

I also hope that the ETF will be approved, so I believe that the bull market will come soon, I am looking forward to the end of this incident! I am paying attention to the changes in this news every day!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

This is very difficult to say before; now the question is still not a reasonable answer. But I believe the ETF will be accepted. The government now knows that Bitcoin is an indispensable cryptocurrency for mankind

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

I say No

accepted or not, i believe ETF will become a hype in crypto world,, and will make the price of all great cryptocurrency rising
at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year the market capitalizations of crypto will create new all time high  Wink

piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Today I saw a lot of comment regarding OptiToken. I went online to learn about OptiToken, and I knew that this project was dead. Why you advertising for dead projects on this forum?
Gurueconom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

There is a high probability that the ETF will approve, but I think that it does not matter what decision is made, the crypto currency will still grow.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

But im still optimistic on this issue,last years denial might change the decision this year,as many people are become matured in handling cryptocurrency related issues same as the us governments,remember that theres 2 or 3 states in america that accepts bitcoin as payments in their respective offices so what more the etf will?
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

But im still optimistic on this issue,last years denial might change the decision this year,as many people are become matured in handling cryptocurrency related issues same as the us governments,remember that theres 2 or 3 states in america that accepts bitcoin as payments in their respective offices so what more the etf will?

We should be weighing the ETF as 40% and 60%. 40% it will be accepted and 60% it will not. This way we won't be disappointed whether its accepted or not. Do all other things you want before bitcoin's price dump and that is expected right after the decision on ETF until the end of September or so my friends say. Looking at the yearly trend on BTC price, we'll be seeing another yet dip.
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

There is a high probability that the ETF will approve, but I think that it does not matter what decision is made, the crypto currency will still grow.

You are wrong, this is a very important decision and will depend on it a lot. The market has been falling for more than six months. This is a bad trend. If the ETF is not approved, the market will continue its decline

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

If it’s not approved than bitcoin will go in to a long term bear market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: