Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 81 NEO , 1000 ONT, 3500 DBC, 5k MCT, 100 and other Nep 5 tokens gone at Neotrack  (Read 83 times)
cryptodoggie2689 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

Hello kababayans

I'm newbie in this forum and I am still depressed and suffering from sleepless nights due to this.

Just found out about few days ago that my 81 NEO , 1000 ONT, 3500 DBC, 100 APH, 5k MCT and other Nep 5 tokens are gone on my neotracker wallet. Made the ONT swap a week ago using the ontology app that was pinned on the official telegram channel and I don't know if it's the reason. Also I have entered my private key at neotracker.io and now all my tokes are gone, I always use the keystore file or private keys to open my wallet at neo tracker but this is the first time that this catastrophe to my life happened. Found history that tokens were transferred to this address AbburVQZV8GG3BQispiYowyqFQHSkGPUfd . are there any way to recover the funds or atleast freeze the address or bank account where it was transfered to?

These are my lifetime savings and I dont know what to do and how to go back up again Cry Cry Cry Cry. Here is my NEO public address Ad1agS8qdBqhCokJUXCPushepkBweySQJK. Please help me do recover the funds or atleast freeze the address it was sent to.

I'm a solid crypto believer specially NEO and ONT and I just can't believed this happened. I've already message the neo council, ontology council thru several social media platforms but no one responding. Seems like they don't care. . I've contacted recovermycrypto.com as well but they only cater to 100k USD and above.Please help me recover this tokens are atleast freeze it

Thank you, 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: