Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:01:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Confirms $32 Million BNB Coin Burn  (Read 181 times)
rosyantony (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

The exchange conducts coin burn every fiscal quarter. Currently, they are ready for the fourth quarter coin burn which involves around $32.7 million BNB.

https://coinpedia.org/news/binance-ceo-update-coin-burn/
overst

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

Actually coin burning is like giving coin as dividend. So this is really good news for the investors. Such burning will increase the reputation of the company as they are burning a huge number of coins.
goldencrypto9

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

Well, for starters, the news seems authentic and the twitter post has indeed been tweeted from the CEO's official account. Now we need to wait and see for the figures of the burns. It has been stated that the company is moving in an upward trend, which is a good thing.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

Coin Burn is necessary to keep the demand level up with the supply level on desirable terms. Therefore, it always a good initiative to do Coin Burn, atleast once yearly.
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

The exchange conducts coin burn every fiscal quarter. Currently, they are ready for the fourth quarter coin burn which involves around $32.7 million BNB.

Good news, I hold some BNB, and I hope it will increase the value, so I can take profits Grin
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Seem like BNB is ready to go to the moon next month Smiley. It's a good cryptocurrency of the best cryptocurrency exchange at the moment and I don't know how far it can after this coin burning Smiley). Top 10 on Coinmarketcap? Seem like possible for a good cryptocurrency like BNB

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

32 million binance coin seems too much.

I think this source is fake. Otherwise, 1/6 of all supply just for a quarter will rocket the price.

Oh it is not 32 million coin, 32 m $ worth of coin which is around 3m tokens.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

32 million binance coin seems too much.

I think this source is fake. Otherwise, 1/6 of all supply just for a quarter will rocket the price.

Oh it is not 32 million coin, 32 m $ worth of coin which is around 3m tokens.
It's not too much if you are seeing the report about how many revenue has already received by the binance exchange team. This news will make that makes sense https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-exchange-binance-expects-up-to-1-billion-profit-in-2018/

but BNB gets a negative effect due to the bullish trend of bitcoin. That burn method doesn't give a lot of impact to the price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

Yes. I also heard about it. I also heard that they will continue it until 50% of BNB coins are burned. That’s a good strategy as this will make Binance in a good position to lead.
thaokhuyen02

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

This may be a hot news, the BNB reduced circulation of traffic will make the market hotter. A large coin trading floor, which wants to boost coin value, requires a reasonable amount of coin in circulation
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

BNB coin is for sure a coin to HODL. They have big plans with the Decentralized Exchange and the Decentralized Bank!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

I am sorry, myself do not know what will happen the coin has been burned means is it kind of halving thing? If that is kind of halving sure the concern coin wil be have good future like bitcoin. I see some says it is like divided.
How they will divide the coin burning thing. If that has been explained here or via pm that will be much helpful to understand it.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

This is good as this will increase the value of BNB tokens.
I just don't see much utility for BNB except for fees. I hope they give % of transaction fees to BNB token holders similar to CoinEx, KuCoin or COSS.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

the more coins are burned, the coin circulation in the market will be less. this will have a good impact on investors holder of coin bnb, because the probability of the price will increase.

spcae to rent
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

BNB coin is for sure a coin to HODL. They have big plans with the Decentralized Exchange and the Decentralized Bank!

After burning tokens . The price will go up higher and the people holding many tokens surely get a big profit .
we can see the new price at leat 20$ per BNB.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Usually token burning will make the token exist are more valueable, but some also get price reduce because of some reason.
Let's see which one will happen to BNB
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

seems another jump price will come to BNB,,
and the amount of BNB is huge,, maybe can make the price of BNB x2 after this burning actions
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

With this confirmation, Binance coins will be limited and scarce so its means that the price could go up anytime soon. Plus they really have a good reputation and I'm not surprised that the coins is really doing go and again with this news, investors will be very happy because they know that their investments will grow overtime. Current price is $12.00, prepare for another bull run and goodluck to all token holders.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Actually this coin burn is not as big as it sounds. It only represents 2.7% of the total marketcap, so you can expect an increase in price of 2.7% to happen after the coin burn is made.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

Coin burning is a necessity. And good news to those who are holding BNB. BNB's price will be more valuable in the future thanks to the coin as well as the exchange floor is increasingly popular with the increasing level of users every day.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: