Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:45:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price strengthen for this week, and this time it didn't quickly crash.  (Read 316 times)
Jr.Expertwebvision (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

Prior this week, the cost of bitcoin increase by 10%, putting it over $7,000. And after that something unexpected happened: It didn’t go back down. Presently individuals are sitting tight at the cost to surpass $8,000, which would influence this recent price jump. According to you, what will be the future of Bitcoin?
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

Prior this week, the cost of bitcoin increase by 10%, putting it over $7,000. And after that something unexpected happened: It didn’t go back down. Presently individuals are sitting tight at the cost to surpass $8,000, which would influence this recent price jump. According to you, what will be the future of Bitcoin?
Bitcoin will grow only need to stock up on time and patience

coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

I heard that huge amount of money has been invested in bitcoin platform recently. One of the major reason is world cup. And demand of bitcoin is really high. These reasons altogether is giving pump to bitcoin’s value.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

If you look at the history charts in 2017, Bitcoin and all altcoins have strengthened since september, if the history is repeated, then Bitcoin by the end of this year will reach the price of 25k usd, and it will be achieved in December this year
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

Bitcoin is having an impressive growth which is a sign of bull run maybe. I think this year bitcoin will break its own record and will hit a massive milestone. Let’s see what happens.
glyncrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

Given that the price rose to $7k, it did come as a shock. And more surprisingly, the price is still at this rate and did not fall. The people will be at ease when it hits $8k, and given the scenario, it will happen soon.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

As far as I know the recent pump of bitcoin happened for world cup football. Because bitcoin is widely used in betting and a lots of money laundering is happening after the world cup. That’s why btc is having a good growth.
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

If we continue in this dynamic since mid-July, I believe that bitcoin will continue to increase steadily and may reach its ATH again later this year, which will benefit the general market of cryptocurrencies. Do not forget that bitcoin is the engine and when it increases with strength and constancy, optimism and investment return to the market.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Once most people understand the value of it's returns, Bitcoin will only be growing upwards with a promising future to look for all it's investors. The growth rate is accelerating at a very convincing phase
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

Maybe so, but you do understand that the market is not very predictable, maybe anything, and today the market rises in price, but very quickly it can simply fall. Only experienced traders understand what's the matter.

Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

I read a lot of information about the growth of the bitcoin price and hear from various sources that are waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin to 8000-9000 and after the price decline to 5500. So personally, I will fix my profit at around 8500. And I will wait for the bitcoin price to fall, and it will fall for sure.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

The recent signs and events worldwide has created a strong statement on BTC's presence and importance. Many countries are thinking of legalizing BTC, companies are adding BTC as payment method, congressman who were against cryptos just found red handed while investing in BTC himself. So, demand is rising day by day and there is no pull back as of now. Seems like it will keep growing like this.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

This is a really good signal for me that we are about to go up but the reason is that people are selling alternative cryptocurrency in order to buy bitcoin and that way demand is increasing.

elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

Yes I saw that too and I think that the time has finally come when the price of bitcoin is going to be stable. We were waiting for it for a long time and finally it is arriving which is great.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

I think Bitcoin has a good future ahead. The price of Bitcoin is increasing slowly after the long bear market. I think by the end of 2018, it will reach at least 30000 dollars.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

The price has recovered much and the platform is stronger now. I think the bull run stated and it will reach a peak by the end of this year. Finally, good days have come for crypto.
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:44:52 PM

There are quite a lot of good news at the same time, which helps BTC increase strongly. But it is hard to understand when the altcoin fell sharply.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

There are quite a lot of good news at the same time, which helps BTC increase strongly. But it is hard to understand when the altcoin fell sharply.
Yeah this is amazing news. Like we had these kinds of pumps before and we all expected another fall from bitcoin yet it just didn't. I am amazed and kinda worrying if it will actually stay like this. If bitcoin price stays a bit more like this, I can see it going really really high, like breaking ATH levels of high, it all depends on when the rush will come or not. If it goes down tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised though.

The price has recovered much and the platform is stronger now. I think the bull run stated and it will reach a peak by the end of this year. Finally, good days have come for crypto.
Bitcoin is already being considered as a strong platform and falling down up to $5800 did not make it weaker. But the rising prices right now started attracted lots of new investors and adopters which is the prime thing I am expecting to happen as these are the only things which will make this platform more stronger and consistent.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

I think btc is gaining momentum because of the ETF news, and I think if SEC approves the ETF then possibly bitcoin will meet a new all time high before the end of this year, but if that fails, then we will head back to 5k 

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
dsdsdndn
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

Bitcoin price now $7878 on coinmarketcap, and -4.35%
is this correction? will it continue going down or up?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: