Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 700 usd to invest  (Read 1764 times)
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:05:47 PM

I think $700 is not a suitable amount to invest in bitcoin or ethereum, because I think it is hard to make that amount more than 3x or 4x with these. I think some promising coins which are under $1 which are cardano and tether can be good selections for $700.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

I think that you should invest that money on Bitcoin, Ethereum and ADA, those are great coins with huge potential. And if you are a new investor, then those are the coins that most suit to you, because they are great

yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

Take half a stick it into BItcoin and don't look back. Take the other half and scatter it into random alts.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 01:47:22 AM by Sinone

700 USD is enough to invest for a beginner. There are many coins to invest now. You can divide your money and invest in several coins. You may invest in ETH, EOS, BNB, LTC, and MTC. These coins are very good for investment. By the way, you may post this types of topic in trading or altcoin discussion.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

i am a newbie .. please show me the investment. I have 700 usd

First. For beginners, there is a corresponding section. The second. Never listen to anyone's advice on investment, a great chance to lose everything, learn to analyze the market and projects. Third. Describe in the topic your vision of projects that are promising for investment, and you will get more needed answers.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Try studying the market first and do some reseaching. It won't be a hassle because your going to invest. Learn first before you invest. The market is very risky and it will stress you out at some point.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

Try studying the market first and do some reseaching. It won't be a hassle because your going to invest. Learn first before you invest. The market is very risky and it will stress you out at some point.
Yep, instead of looking for where to invest you must prioritise first knowing how to invest properly. A lot of good coins but when to enter the market? Its true that its very risky for every beginners to enter in this market without proper knowledge so better to start slowly but surely.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

EOS is a great choice. But I do not encourage you to invest all your money on it. Investing is always risky and you are a newbie, you should not make mistakes too soon.
You can split $ 400 to invest in EOS and the remaining $ 300 will invest in ICO projects. It will often bring a lot of profit compared to long-term investment and holding.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

hold your cash. Market can go down more. If you want to buy some coins quickly - take attention on top 10, top 20 like: eth, xem, xrp. etc - more stable coins.  DTA, Mana, ICX, kin - more risky coins but also very perspevtive.
boranes

Activity: 644

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

What kind of risk are you willing to take?

Lower risk - invest in bitcoin.
Medium risk - invest in top 10 altcoins or bitcoin
High risk - invest in ICO.

Spread your funds over several alt coins or ICO's.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

Divide your money to 4-5 different altcoins and buy them when they are cheap. Also hold some bitcoin in your portfolio to make buying acts when the altcoin market is down.
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

If you are a newbie you should educate yourself first! Don't listen to anybody. Do your own research first, then invest. Trust me it'll be much more beneficial for you!
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

Investing your 700$ is better for you either in Bitcoin or Ethereum, or try to invest in good ICO projects that can increase the amount of your investment several times (for example: BlockShipping).
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Firstly if you are a newbie then I recommend you learn the market, learn the analytical techniques before investing in cryptocurrency. I recommend investing in valuable and potential altcoin. It is best to buy and hold altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap. With $ 700 I recommend buying EOS, Stellar, Cardano, IOTA. These are altcoin promises, their prices are still low, you should invest in them now.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:06:28 PM

Investing your 700$ is better for you either in Bitcoin or Ethereum, or try to invest in good ICO projects that can increase the amount of your investment several times (for example: BlockShipping).

Bitcoin and Ethereum is a good growing Cryptocurrency so we can buy now surely it will make good profit. But ICO is little hard to predict so many new investors are avoiding the ICO investment. Because it is more than enough to satisfy our requirements. so majority of the investors are continue the Bitcoin and altcoin investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

you can invest your money into crypto and then do some trading, but before you engage in trading you should be knowledgeable in order to prevent losses in money because trading is risky, There are two types of investment which is the long term and the short term, i suggest that for the beginners you should only focus on bitcoin and ethereum. but if you have enough knowledge in trading you can buy some altcoins which can earn you a good profits.

drlukacs

Activity: 854

l0tt0.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:26:57 AM

You should use your $700 to take courses to learn about cryptocurrency and how to earn money in this world first Smiley. I think it's much better than give you any suggestion to invest your money in Smiley. Try to learn then you'll get more knowledge and you can be able to find out so many ways to invest your money without asking anyone else Smiley

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
luckyangel2021

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:06:07 AM

Now I won't tell you what to buy, but I can give you some tips.. If I personally had only $700 to spend, I would do something like this..

Invest $150 in 2 assets that have a $150m - $300m market cap.
Invest $150 in 2-4 assets that have a $50m - $150m market cap.
Invest $200 in 3-5 assets that have a $25m and $50m market cap
Invest $150 in 3 assets that have a $5m and $25m market cap
Invest $50 in long shots or assets with a market cap of $5m or less.
Be patient and invest more next payday.
Don't just aimlessly pick assets, only through research can you be reliably right! Over time, assets you've picked that had a $20m market cap suddenly have $250m market caps leaving you no choice but to seek out more undervalued assets.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:15:26 AM

Now I won't tell you what to buy, but I can give you some tips.. If I personally had only $700 to spend, I would do something like this..

Invest $150 in 2 assets that have a $150m - $300m market cap.
Invest $150 in 2-4 assets that have a $50m - $150m market cap.
Invest $200 in 3-5 assets that have a $25m and $50m market cap
Invest $150 in 3 assets that have a $5m and $25m market cap
Invest $50 in long shots or assets with a market cap of $5m or less.
Be patient and invest more next payday.
Don't just aimlessly pick assets, only through research can you be reliably right! Over time, assets you've picked that had a $20m market cap suddenly have $250m market caps leaving you no choice but to seek out more undervalued assets.
How a newbie can follow your instruction to find out cryptocurrency to invest his $700 in? I often don't wanna suggest any cryptocurrency to invest in to anyone cause I think it's not a good way to help other people. I often tell them to learn and get more knowledge to be able to find it out themselves only Smiley.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

$ 700? Pay attention to the COINvest project, a very promising project, the market capitalization of about $ 2 million. The token is traded on the HitBTC exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: