Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 700 usd to invest  (Read 1767 times)
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

i am a newbie .. please show me the investment. I have 700 usd
with the $ 700 you have today you can choose some altcoin that has the potential to make your investment, and the question is yours, you want to invest in bitcoin or altcoin, if you want to invest in altcoin you can invest in Ethereum NEO XLM or XRP, but you should have your own choice to make an investment.

goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

May be you can buy whole one ethereum coin right now and still after that you can have decent amount left out of those..you may keep them in bitcoins or can invest in NEO or waves like coins in the beginning..which will earn you more coins just by holding them
mboot

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

You can start with investing in Ethereum and learn about trading with time. After that you can try to buy other altcoins.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

What doyo want time to investment?shortime or long time.if for long time enough buy bitcoin at the end of year belie thats price will grow up until $15.000

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

You should use your $700 to take courses to learn about cryptocurrency and how to earn money in this world first Smiley. I think it's much better than give you any suggestion to invest your money in Smiley. Try to learn then you'll get more knowledge and you can be able to find out so many ways to invest your money without asking anyone else Smiley
You can't be serious about paying courses to learn about crypto, every info about cryptocurrency is available for free, you just have to spend some time to search for it. If they want to invest asking questions on forum they shouldn't invest in first place, but as topic is here we can guide op where to invest or at least where not to.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:42:23 PM

700 USD is really a good amount to start with and i think you should start with investing in the Bitcoin first and apart from the bitcoins, you should also move to major altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Tron, Golem, Dash, Neocoin, and Monero. You should try to invest in all these coins because all these coins are having good potential and this way, your risk will also diversify here in this manner.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Good decision this is the best time to investment i think.But i suggest you can going to for long term investment because short term investment is not perfect to get enough profit in this time.Electronium,Credits,Aion,Waves & Dent is my best recommended coin for you.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:36 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 07:52:34 PM by dataispower

The best. You should take that 700$ and buy ADA (cardano) you will be profiting from the ADA very much because the price of the ADA is very low. Very suitable for investment. And the ADA is in the top 10 and has the cheapest price to invest
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

I think OP is not concern about this topic anymore, this is for active users of this forum, we all know that 700 usd is a good amount of money to invest in short term investment to make our income much faster and we maximize the fluctuation of crypto currency value. It is also good if we can divided it into bitcoin holding and holding some stable altcoin specially if you do not have more time to monitor the trend of the coins value in the market.

unpack

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

I see now the biggest profit in Bitcoin if you have this big amount of money, for smaller amount it should be Ethereum, I have this view to investing now.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

If you want the safest long-term investment, then you should use your $ 700 buy ETH and hold for a few years. But if you want to make money quickly, then I encourage you to invest in ICO projects
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

I think bitcoin or ETH always been the main choice for investing. if you buy BTC, then you will get a small piece of BTC, and you will get 1 ETH.

or you can also choose altcoin like ADA, Cardano, ziliqa, FLXX, odem. and other coins that have good growth in the market.

modod12

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

i think if you invest long time you can choose Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum(ETH) and XRP and hold until last end years. Smiley
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

I would suggest you to split and invest bitcoin, few best top altcoins, few altcoins with rates below $1 and few invest in tokens with best projects. I would list out best coins and tokens. Bitcoin, ETH, EOS, NEO, NEM, MONERO, JNT and tokens EB8Coin, MOZO, Surety.io, Investa, PolicyPol, Buzzshow, One Social Network and Betrium. These are trusted coins and tokens which would certainly bring profits down the line. Be wise to invest in few of these cions. Get into coinmarketcap.com for more details for coins listed already and for tokens get into respective Ann threads to know the project details.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

As a newbie, I will advise you hold your 700 usd for now, first thing first, I will advise, you take your time and study and learn about crypto currency and blockchain technology, after learning and becoming comfortable with the space, then you can invest your 700usd, as a newbie, investing without any knowledge of crypto space, might make you to lose the money.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

Now is the right time for you to invest in the cryptocurrency market. At present prices of the altcoin are very low, you should buy now before their prices become high again. At $ 700 then I recommend investing in Stellar and Cardano. These are large and potentially large altcoins. Stellar has a very good growth rate, its price has increased rapidly. Investing in Stellar will bring you much profit in the near future. Cardano has a team of professional leaders. It overcomes many of ETH's weaknesses. In the future I believe Cardano will grow faster and more popular.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

With this money you should buy NEO, or BCH this is a penny that can give you high profit in the future, maybe they will double or triple by the end of this year.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1792
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

I think it's very much for investment by buying coin and saving it until the price becomes very expensive, for my suggestion you better buy and do inevstasi in coin that have project and potency to increase price so with that capital you can get profit yang very much when the price goes up to be very expensive.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

First of all, if you are a newbie then I recommend you study carefully about the market before you invest. Now the market is not fully recovered, this is a good opportunity for you to buy altcoin. I advise you to invest only in valuable and potential altcoin. With $ 700 then I recommend you buy and hold long term Stellar and Cardano. They are very promising altcoin, I believe they will bring you a lot of profit.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

if i have 700 usd to invest i will invest in ETH, BTC, Vethor, NEO.

BTC cause is the first coin in this cryptocurrency or father of all coins/token

ETH, NEO cause their smart contract ability and NEO give u a free Gas too.

Vethor give u the incentive holding them and their ability to help chain management ^^.

but it's just my litte opinion. you can do your research first ofc.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: