Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 700 usd to invest  (Read 1763 times)
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

firstly to make sure that your capital was your spare money and cant be used fo any circumstances ahead. secondly, focus on which profit are you able to take, many peoples will invest in short term period with daily trading, but its needed for experiences since the risk are very volatile. i will suggest to invest your money for long term period and buy the main potential coin such as bitcoin or ethereum. the last, if you want to make second option for your investment, just spread it half of them you can buy axisting potential coin and you can research in very potential and good ICO to invest for the rest of your money.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

i am a newbie .. please show me the investment. I have 700 usd

If you want to invest here in crypto and wants a big profit, you just need to hold it for a long time just to see a x20 or x50 of your investment. Storm and Peculium are now cheap and the project has a solid goals to be top.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

Invest these funds in a cryptocurrency with low market capitalization, I think it's a great investment and a good profit. Also consider investing in ICO.
GeniusEncrypt

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Good! The best ICO (Initial Coin Offering) to invest this money in is VIOLA.AI. Why is it very wise to invest your $700 in Viola.AI? This is because Viola.AI is a registered dating company based in Singapore with about 14 years of proven track record in the dating field and has helped many singles to find marriage partners. Right now, they are adding blockchain technology to their system. And the team is very trustworthy with an already working APP available for download in Google play. They also have Merchant Portal for fast utilization of VAI token as soon as it's listed. This means more value will be added to VAI tokens after listing.

The ICO is going to end pretty soon on July 31st! So, NOW is the time to invest in this VAI tokens before it's too late! Smiley

Find the telegram link of Viola.AI below to ask questions about how you can simply do your investment in VAI tokens:

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

As always diversify your investment based on risk profiles.I would recommend the below

1. Invest half in top 2 coins namely bitcoin and ethereum - less risky
2.Invest the remaining in moon shots (DYOR)

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

With your 700$ you can find some good coins in the market that will give you a good profit in the market in the future. I dont want to mention some coins to you because i want you to do research you own to know which coins you realy like.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

That's already a big amount for a fresh investment and i think it's better to look for very potential crypto that are already in the top list but with a very cheap price about less than 1$. You can try and make your own research to regarding Cardano, Stellar, Tron and others.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
luckybanker

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Hi, I think what you are doing is dangerous. You are asking on what to do with your money with random people. I think what you should do first is to study first about the cryptocurrency market and read useful articles here in bitcointalk for newbies. Please DYOR(Do your own research) first before investing.
Please refer to this thread for everything you want to know about crypto:
One Link To Know It All:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1217042.0

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
Daddyj2

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

If I have that $700 I would invest it all on NEO. Not only you will get free gas on holding it, you're holdings worth will also get higher as NEO now is so cheap compare to its all time high. This would be the most logical thing to do specially if you're a newbie.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

The current BCH price is over $ 800. I think that with your money invested in the BCH, this is a potential coin and they will be profitable for you in the future, maybe in a couple of months you will become profitable double.
V1lpu

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

NEO is very low now, but BTC is still the best investment in the crypto yet.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn  -          🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone          -  YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.
We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.
CuJIaBiTi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

Before you decide to invest it is worthwhile to understand for what time you want to do it, just a lot of projects are in the market that will only make a profit in the future. And in general, be prepared to lose this money...
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:24:24 PM

For those who give an advice for buying some altcoins with low value but has a potential instead of Bitcoin, I think it is a good idea because your 700 usd can only buy a small amount of BTC whereas there are many coins in the market that give a good profit, it just a matter of studying and analysing the movement and trend of certain coin.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

It is necessary to buy a coin and wait until it grows many times, which means that you will increase your capital also by several times. Invest but can not $ 700, and less because each coin is not expensive.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

with 700$ is not a huge amount of money, i think we may not get enough profit if we just invest in top altcoins when they are usually stable and hard to get profit. So i think you should not invest in top altcoins but choose new altcoins that we may have the chance to get profit if a new token increase fast in the future.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

Put $400 in ETH and BTC. For BTC, you can wait a bit till ETF and then invest because there might be a dump, but if pump happens, invest in initial days because if ETF gets released, he pump will go long. ETH will grow along with BTC after that. Put the $300 in three different altcoins, $100 each. I would suggest you to go mid term with those coins. You can try IOST, REM, TRX, EDR. They all have hit the bottom and can give a good profit in mid term. Don't fall for day or short term trading. If you know nothing how market moves, don't try short term.
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Before investing in advance you should know that crypto is very risky and there is no guarantee you benefit from crypto because of its unstable price. Strengthen your beliefs first on crypto, select an established coin, and I think bitcoin is better.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

The best crypto currency for investing, especially for a beginner, will be: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ICON ICX, as well as Universa. All the projects have a very powerful development team, which will be able to make these projects the best.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

Learn about crypto before investing. It is not adviceable to invest in crypto just because it is trending or profitable, a lot of people lost their money because of lack of knowledge and awareness in crypto.
alealeal

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

If you ask me, I will invest in Neo. You can earn good money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: