Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 700 usd to invest  (Read 1764 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

As a starter, you can consider to invest in Bitcoin with 50% to 70% of your capital. For the rest, find some promising altcoins for investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

i am a newbie .. please show me the investment. I have 700 usd
If you are new, I recommend learning more about cryptocurrency before investing to avoid common mistakes. I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 100 because they are stable and have good growth potential. At $ 700 then I recommend investing in Stellar, Cardano, IOTA or TRON. These are very promising altcoin. I believe they will bring you much success in the future.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Zulucia

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:38:00 AM

As a starter, you can consider to invest in Bitcoin with 50% to 70% of your capital. For the rest, find some promising altcoins for investment.

Maybe you can replace with Bitcoin Cash. It might have more potential.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

Suppose you have $ 700 for the investment you will invest in the coin area? To be able to make you have better things, if I have 700 yrs I will buy ethreum for the longer half I will buy ADA coin
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

You should research and analyze  by yourself, read as much as you can and then do action. Here is my personal choice right now - Kelvin Blockchain. Very interesting upcoming ICO, so I prefer it. Smiley
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

If you are new, then go with some ETH and some BTC. They are solid bets. Once you have learned more and researched more, then is the time to consider branching out to other coins as well. But ETH and BTC at first would be best as these are comparatively low risk.
1234raj

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Now investing in Ethereum is good.Its future will be bright.Ever since the Ethereum platform launched in July 2015 its currency  also called Ethereum or Ether  has been hugely popular among investors because of its impressive transaction speed and widespread adoption. I think the price of Ethereum this year will reach $2000.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

buy, coin with low price and high potential for future , some like ADA,XVG,XLM and another with the low price, because they have potential to grow more then bitcoin or ether, but of course they have risk to then bitcoin.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

Try to invest in ICO because the price is much cheaper to purchase with a huge bonuses in which the early you invest the higher you will get the bonuses of up to 50% or more but make sure that you will choose the ICO that is legit and has the potential to make your $700 to grow up to multiple folds like this https://movie.io/ in which you will have the chance to invest in the next Hollywood blockbuster using Crypto.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

I think it's a capital that is very enough to be able to invest and can enjoy the benefits you will get by way of investment, you only need to invest by buying coin as an example coin which still has a very cheap price, you can buy bitcoin BTC or XLM or XRP it depends on your choice.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

I would advise you to buy coins from the new decentralized exchange Deex - the alpha version of it already works, Deex coin holders will steadily receive dividends from the exchange, like the LocalBitcoin or Binance exchanges does and the cost of the tokens will grow. Exchange site - https://alpha.deex.exchange/
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

At 700 usd it is ok to buy it is also better to look at the market before buying the purchase of any coins. that's the basic tips I can advise those who want to invest.
modod12

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

NEO is very low now, but BTC is still the best investment in the crypto yet.
Ya i aggre i think best option for purchase Neo because NEO price will increase
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

The 700 usd price is good if you invest. but it's better to first study the marketplace and your coin for your money. for you know whether you are losing or not.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

Nice thinking but i would split it in other way like 50% in bitcoin, 25-35% in alts and some percent in trash coins which could pump in near future, that could bring some nice profits.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

Be careful dude, with the current market it's risky if you had no knowledge in crypto. I suggest you to study first the crypto market and understand what you are doing. Learn first before investing with this volatile market, no need to hurry to invest and you should take your time. If you insist, put your money on bitcoin while your learning the cryptomarket.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

it seems like that much money will be very little to make the investment and very little profit you might get, but it is enough for new players like you. for new players do not need too much capital and you can buy bitcoin for your investment.

manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

700 USD is a pretty good capital for beginners who want to start to invest in cryptocurrency. do not need big capital to be able to invest here. we can start with 700 USD and choose coin which is in top 10 coinmarketcap
dhouse

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

Put it in a staking or masternode coin, stake it or put it in a shared masternode like staking lab. I'd recommend Bulwark, Gin, XPTX, or Dev.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

700 USD is a pretty good capital for beginners who want to start to invest in cryptocurrency. do not need big capital to be able to invest here. we can start with 700 USD and choose coin which is in top 10 coinmarketcap
For a beginner then buying coin that is in the top 10 in coinmarketcap will be a thing that can reduce risk.
The amount of 700USD is enough and it is a nominal worth to start us entering the world of Trading.
Practicing and continuing to try is the initial goal, it is done because it will be able to make us add experience that we have in every step we do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: