Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 700 usd to invest  (Read 1763 times)
thiemthang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

ETH has very strong position despite the fact its price is below 200$ level now. In other words, ETH is an intermediate link between Investors money and ICOs they want to invest (in most cases). I would wait until ETH`s price will dump to 150$ and then i will buy it immediately. (~4.6ETH for 700$, lol)
I agree with you. Investing in ETH now or waiting for $ 150 is a good idea. I think your property will be x2, x3 later this year.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

Now on this day you can buy 3.6 eth ! Do not forget that recently it was 5000 $ and the potential in it is limitless !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

ETH has very strong position despite the fact its price is below 200$ level now. In other words, ETH is an intermediate link between Investors money and ICOs they want to invest (in most cases). I would wait until ETH`s price will dump to 150$ and then i will buy it immediately. (~4.6ETH for 700$, lol)
I agree with you. Investing in ETH now or waiting for $ 150 is a good idea. I think your property will be x2, x3 later this year.
Indeed, many people now recommend large investments in ethereum because of the decline. but I give a little advice for you to be able to break down in several portfolios to be able to study in real investment
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

I suggest you inves in Ethereum because Ethereum has more brighter future and it has more bigger community than any other crypto currency,So i think good idea for invest in Ethereum because we all know Ethereum volumes are crazy nowadays

For its a good opinion that you invest in ethereum because ethereum is second in the most popular in cryptocurrency.As of this moment it is the right timing to invest all of your money in ethereum because the market price was so dip.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
profitmax

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

If you have a small budget and you are a beginner, it is better to invest in Bitcoin. So far they keep and give a stable income . Another cryptocurrency, such as Ethereum, has not yet proved itself.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

i am a newbie .. please show me the investment. I have 700 usd
To me this is very easy just invest in ethereum and you are going to multiply those 700 dollars in just a few months, but if what you are looking is to earn a lot of money with that very small capital then you have no option but to invest in coins with very low market caps or in icos.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

$ 700 is a great figure to invest now. It's not a big deal, but it's important to you and you'll have a lot of experience in your first few investments. Good altcoin to invest now is the ICX and promise me that you will hold it in the next 6 months. That would certainly be a tremendous profit.

Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:26:07 AM

My Suggestion is invest to a new coin/token that have a real project.Try Staker Token Low supply, Mintable. Active team development
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:50:49 AM

You should invest all that money into Bitcoin right now. Because the price of Bitcoin is now pretty low and it has gone through twice. In coming time the market will surge and you will see Bitcoin increase by 10%. I surveyed how the market works and I believe my predictions are true.
allanaire

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

I would first invest in major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Ripple, and after you study the market already start to collect additional coins in your portfolio.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

If there are $ 700, now investing in ETH or XRP is the most reasonable, but I'm sacred about ETH, because this coin has the potential and basis to trade the tokens in the ICO project, so I Think buying ETH for a long time will be better than XRP

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

buy with 300$  Nimiq
with 400$ Ontology   
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

This is a big money but I think I should invest in ETH, because this coin has a pretty low price now, so I think. ETh is now the best money we should invest in. Maybe this year will be a good opportunity for us.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

you'd split to buy bitcoin and altcoin in order to avoid big lose with ur capital. buy 30-50% on bitcoin
others buy coins that you think can up in short term. like as ethereum, minex, etc

avarnet

Activity: 896

Enterapp

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

This is a big money but I think I should invest in ETH, because this coin has a pretty low price now, so I think. ETh is now the best money we should invest in. Maybe this year will be a good opportunity for us.
of course because the ethereum coin is the best place for investment and the profits are also promising. so most investors today rely on ethereum to double money

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

It's funny how many people start to merge when they fall. It is understandable that the phenomenon is temporary and the moment purchased) And especially with this amount of money in investments, this could prove to be a great success.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

It really depends on how much returns the individual wants back. I personally would not mind playing around Eth and get a subtle 10% of that every hour. But if we are talking a mid-term to the long-term investment opportunity, then that should be risking a lot on some upcoming ICOs. Currently eyeing MFChain and Datablockchain. I'm kinda game with their concepts and solutions. Check them out in your spare time.
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

I would go for Bitcoin, it's the most secure option for the traders now with the bad situation on the market and I think 100 % certain you won't lose any money.

Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

I wouldn't suggest you go for bitcoin,  because you cannot get a unit of it,  but I will advise you to go for more cheaper coins in the market such as neo,  pundi x,  OMG and lots of other good coins in the market

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

Already convinced of your decision to invest and already know the risks? if you already understand, just choose the altcoin that most enjoy talking about it can be the right choice. This is the right time to start investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: