Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget Outer Space: Bitcoin Can Now Take You To Amsterdam & Oktoberfest  (Read 622 times)
bitcoinwebhosting (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:09:59 PM

Saw this on Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1y6103/forget_outer_space_bitcoin_can_now_take_you_to/

Repost from Reddit:

Hi, my name is Grady O'Bryant. I am a retired Air Force veteran and owner of SacTrips.com, a Sacramento travel company that provides wine tours to Napa Valley, as well as, tours around the world.

I am completely new to Bitcoin, but find it fascinating. We recently began accepting Bitcoin early this year. I wanted to do something different besides say “Hey, we’re now accepting Bitcoin!”...

So I launched the Bitcoin Beer Tour of Europe.

I decided that this would be perfect trip to get some Bitcoiners together to have a blast in Amsterdam and hit as many pubs as we can across Europe before landing at Oktoberfest. We will be touring through Amsterdam, Munich, Prague, Belgium and Berlin. It is a 12 day event, a first for us, but I am really excited to see it happen.

Sure, Bitcoin can take you to space, but now it can take you to Oktoberfest! Smiley

Check out the site and if you are interested in more information just fill out the form and a flyer will be sent your way.

-Grady

I actually know Grady and walked him through how to accept Bitcoin. He took it farther than I expected!  Grin
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:54:53 PM

Enjoy! some great cities there with some great beer Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: