Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real World Blockchain Uses  (Read 142 times)
SamarasLoch (OP)

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

This post: https://101blockchains.com/blockchain-applications/ shows 45 areas in the real world where blockchain can be utilized in.

I noticed that in some cases, some great blockchains were sidelined. For example in the case of Social Media, Steemit.com was neglected.
Take a look at it and give me your opinions on which is true and which isn't. Better still, I will also like to know which blockchains should be in that list. Peace

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
artaks

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:04 AM

Barclays, Gem, GuardTime are promising real life used top blockchains that have been cancelled consistent and secure in term of their individual categories of security, health and platform.
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

I really like the Kakushin's blockchain which is based on the concept of IP (Intellectual Property) and it provides users with something which is very much needed in modern society: IP rights, so that people can secure their ideas and dreams. However, Samsung SDS looks like a lost cause as of now, that's just waste of blockchain technology.
Dr.2x

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Blockchain technology is used in the real world for various of cases. It is being used for content management, data management, cyber security, platform and what not. Moreover, it is also being used for Healthcare, manufacturing and industries, retail, transport and tourism etc.
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

The link you provided the blockchains categorized into specific groups and I find those blockchains are which deserves to be. Thank You for sharing the site with all.
lexalebas

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Crypto_Walet

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

There definitely must be more than 45 areas of blockchain using but now the most evident to my mind are: medical,  banking, gaming,  gambling and of course all digital calculations

Пeшкa -  этo пoтeнциaльный фepзь, a КpиптoBaлeт - этo бyдyщий КpиптoTyз!
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

You are right we already have steemit in the social media category but to be honest we need a better version, more user friendly interface and features to make it popular, blockchain should create advance and extra ordinary platform so that they can out perform the traditional platforms.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:22:40 PM

Recently I read about the phone manufacturers, Xaiomi producing the first blockchain phone. I read the early this month. I believe more Application are coming as the world will be left with no other choice than to embrace blockchain.
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

Lots of potential use cases in the healthcare industry... As many projects ongoing (Medichain, Docademic, Medicalchain for example)

bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:10:40 PM

At the moment is very limited, but I also consider that once it begins it may be very fast just like cell phones

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

blockchain future will be huge in itself, its finding a use for all these tokened blockchain coins the real issue, some will def have bright futures but its finding out whichs ones will win out.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

It is very important to find good use cases, but on the end you also need to make sure that the blockchain is solving not just a problem, but providing an much better solution that can potentially make the user turn to a new system.

echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

This post: https://101blockchains.com/blockchain-applications/ shows 45 areas in the real world where blockchain can be utilized in.

I noticed that in some cases, some great blockchains were sidelined. For example in the case of Social Media, Steemit.com was neglected.
Take a look at it and give me your opinions on which is true and which isn't. Better still, I will also like to know which blockchains should be in that list. Peace

I agree with you steemit.com is a hidden and undervalued and neglected platform, If many people will join the steemit network, it will be a very reliable source of income and i think that will happen in the near future.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

Maybe the writer is not aware of the great community powered by the steam network . blockchain technology will thrive in almost segment of society.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

It is very important to find good use cases, but on the end you also need to make sure that the blockchain is solving not just a problem, but providing an much better solution that can potentially make the user turn to a new system.
Blockchain is being applied in practice and the banking industry is taking advantage of the Blockchain technology. This shows that Blockchain is becoming more and more popular and promises to be the hottest technology in the 4.0 technology era.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

Blockchain is going to be used in gambling and trading. And it will be very profitable in these two areas.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: