Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace  (Read 2896 times)
IIlustor (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:36:00 AM

Sim on is writing nice articles about your project guys, really valuable advisor
Thanks for a kind feedback, DoraDoraDora! Smiley
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
T. Masta D.

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:27 PM

I heard a lot of info about partnership with banks, stores, etc. Where I can find info about your partners?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

I heard a lot of info about partnership with banks, stores, etc. Where I can find info about your partners?
Hi!

If you want to see the biggest partners, please, check our web-site (I'll attach a screenshot of that part here also).

If you want to see full list of partners, please, feel free to PM me (it's really big and contains a lot of links).

Sienna Brow

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Hello again! I want to know how I can connect my store with 7seconds, can you give me an instruction please?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Hello again! I want to know how I can connect my store with 7seconds, can you give me an instruction please?
We'll post an easy instruction for you soon, but if you want to receive information about partnership with 7Seconds right now, just drop a mail to our team:
sales@7seconds.ru.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

1. Founded in 2016, 7Seconds is a fully operational credit marketplace that allows a borrower to instantly choose a loan with the best terms and interest rate.
2. Loans are provided by partner banks within the 7Seconds ecosystem.
3. 7Seconds actively uses artificial intelligence (AI) and neural networking technologies.
4. 7Seconds is creating a decentralized immutable database of borrowers' credit record information, which is set to significantly cut lenders' costs of obtaining credit data and bring down interest rates.
5. Among 7Seconds' partners are Alfa Bank, Raiffeisen Bank, Credit Europe Bank, Samsung, Lukoil and ASUS.
6. 7Seconds' token, CRET, will be used in a reward program for good borrowers and a risk compensation program for banks.
7. 7Seconds is a resident of Skolkovo, Russia's main IT hub.
Mary NPC

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

1. Founded in 2016, 7Seconds is a fully operational credit marketplace that allows a borrower to instantly choose a loan with the best terms and interest rate.
3. 7Seconds actively uses artificial intelligence (AI) and neural networking technologies.
4. 7Seconds is creating a decentralized immutable database of borrowers' credit record information, which is set to significantly cut lenders' costs of obtaining credit data and bring down interest rates.
5. Among 7Seconds' partners are Alfa Bank, Raiffeisen Bank, Credit Europe Bank, Samsung, Lukoil and ASUS.
6. 7Seconds' token, CRET, will be used in a reward program for good borrowers and a risk compensation program for banks.

That's actually is quite nice info, I didn't knew most of this. Maybe you guys should add this info on a first page?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

That's actually is quite nice info, I didn't knew most of this. Maybe you guys should add this info on a first page?
Oh, thanks for that idea!
We'll explore this possibility and will see what we can do Smiley.
Vannila Ice

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

If I have a proposal, how can I contact you?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:43:17 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 09:16:07 AM by IIlustor

If I have a proposal, how can I contact you?
Please, send your offer to contact@7seconds.io.
oliviaolivia

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

Does that mean that CRET token is utility token?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

Yep, exactly Smiley.
oliviaolivia

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

Yep, exactly Smiley.
Understood, thanks for quick reply!!
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

On August 15, MOSCOW BLOCKCHAIN AGENCY and FINAM investment company organized the first public presentation of 7Seconds’ blockchain solution in Russia

https://medium.com/7seconds/7seconds-solution-presented-to-russian-investors-for-the-first-time-3e593e058146
Rachel Pheonix

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

On August 15, MOSCOW BLOCKCHAIN AGENCY and FINAM investment company organized the first public presentation of 7Seconds’ blockchain solution in Russia

https://medium.com/7seconds/7seconds-solution-presented-to-russian-investors-for-the-first-time-3e593e058146
I hope these views are not empty traffic and will be converted to the new members of community and investors in future
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

I hope these views are not empty traffic and will be converted to the new members of community and investors in future
Our founder - Alexei Chalenko - said that investors were interested in 7Seconds and told that this is great starting point of partnership with them.
Faker SKTelecom

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

That is kinda good news about showcase in Russia, it's a big county I must say and there a really high percen of people who use crypto

Was it successful though? Any agreements or smth?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:15:38 PM

That is kinda good news about showcase in Russia, it's a big county I must say and there a really high percen of people who use crypto
That's true Smiley.

We can't say right now, because only next few weeks can show us some results.
But we can surely say that investors seemed very interesed. Also, the fact thar we already in partnership with QBT (Qiwi Blockchain Technologies), highly likely impressed people at the conference.
Faker SKTelecom

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

That's true Smiley.

But we can surely say that investors seemed very interesed. Also, the fact thar we already in partnership with QBT (Qiwi Blockchain Technologies), highly likely impressed people at the conference.
Oh, I see,
It's good then. What about ICO dates though?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

That's true Smiley.

Oh, I see,
It's good then. What about ICO dates though?
We can't say the exact date yet, but ICO is planned in near 1-2-3 months.
You can join our telegram channel and stay in touch with us Smiley:
https://t.me/sevenseconds_io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: