Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace  (Read 2896 times)
IIlustor (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:25:34 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 09:46:59 AM by IIlustor

I am very happy if I can participate in the Indonesian translation. I strongly support the project you created. Good luck.
Thanks a lot for your belief Smiley.
We'll contact you if you'll be chosen, no doubts.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

I hope that by the beginning of token sale the market will become "green". That is, there will be more chances to get more profit.
Yep, that would be better, but our strategy developed for "red" market also.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

What's the minimum and maximum limits and discounts for investors in both the private and public sales?

IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:15:49 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 10:45:08 AM by IIlustor

What's the minimum and maximum limits and discounts for investors in both the private and public sales?
Hello there!

Details of the public sale will be published later, but right now you can participate in our private round,
If you want to know more, just drop a mail here: investdept@7seconds.io,
Or text out head of IR directly: https://t.me/AnastasiyaMolochek.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

There is no alternative to wider adoption of blockchain solutions in the fintech industry. The recent move by the Bank of England to offer integration and support for fintech companies using blockchain technology comes as another testimony to that.

The British regulator, just like many other government agencies in the country, has been cold towards crypto, but an impressive growth of startups offering blockchain-based fintech solutions apparently prompted it to embrace the technology.

The Bank of England's move could set an example for other institutions in the UK, as well as across the globe. So, we are likely to see more steps towards blockchain adoption in fintech.

https://btcmanager.com/bank-of-england-endorses-blockchain-use-with-revamped-payment-system/
Vannila Ice

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

So you are the guys who are just lowering loan rates? Sounds like magic and not real at all
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 01:38:08 PM by IIlustor

So you are the guys who are just lowering loan rates?
Yep, that's what we are doing.

7Seconds provides a service that determines an optimal combination of the terms and the cost of the loan through solving 3 main problems of banking industry: lack of information about borrower (1), high level of fraud\insufficient information to assess credit risks (2) and the risk of undesired outcomes and possible changes in the creditworthiness of bad borrowers due to either a loss of part of the income or because of an increase in its credit burden (3).

Sounds like magic and not real at all
Sounds like Magic, but it's real Smiley,
We have a working solution at that field. It's not what we are like "PLANNING TO DO" or just "PLANNING TO TRY IT" - it's what we already did.
If you want to know how exactly we are doing it, just follow to the third page of our Whitepaper (https://7seconds.io/documents/white-paper.pdf).
DoraDoraDora

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Will I be able to receive a loan from you? Or you just somekind of a third person partnership with whom will lower store's loan interest?
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

Will I be able to receive a loan from you? Or you just somekind of a third person partnership with whom will lower store's loan interest?
Hey there, DoraDoraDora!

Nope, 7Seconds in not giving any loans. And yes - we offer a service.
A service, that determines an optimal combination of the terms and the cost of the loan.

-> Or you just somekind of a third person partnership with whom will lower store's loan interest?
Yep, that's it Smiley.
Vannila Ice

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

7Seconds provides a service that determines an optimal combination of the terms and the cost of the loan through solving 3 main problems of banking industry: lack of information about borrower (1), high level of fraud\insufficient information to assess credit risks (2) and the risk of undesired outcomes and possible changes in the creditworthiness of bad borrowers due to either a loss of part of the income or because of an increase in its credit burden (3).

We have a working solution at that field. It's not what we are like "PLANNING TO DO" or just "PLANNING TO TRY IT" - it's what we already did.
If you want to know how exactly we are doing it, just follow to the third page of our Whitepaper (https://7seconds.io/documents/white-paper.pdf).
Oh, okay, thanks for really detailed response. Seems like this project is a promising one, but I'll still check the entire WP and comeback to ask some other questions.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

Oh, okay, thanks for really detailed response. Seems like this project is a promising one, but I'll still check the entire WP and comeback to ask some other questions.
You are welcome!
Feel free to ask anything any time.
T. Masta D.

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

Sounds cool but I am not sure will this idea receive some support from retailers or stores, I am why they should cooperate with someone, idk
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

Sounds cool but I am not sure will this idea receive some support from retailers or stores, I am why they should cooperate with someone, idk
I think our founders asked themselves many times about that, and - since we ALREADY have like a bunch of partners (I mean real stores, real working web-sites etc.) - dialogue goes not about "will this idea work? will it get support from industry?", but about "how fast 7Seconds is going to scale that technology" - and that's why we need you.
Also, please, check our web-site if you want to see the biggest partners (I'll attach a screenshot of that part here also).

If you want to see full list of partners, please, feel free to PM me (it's really big and contains a lot of links).

cryptoroland

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

I hope that by the beginning of token sale the market will become "green". That is, there will be more chances to get more profit.
It is right. The market is very unpredictable, there is a lot of chaos)) We must be prepared for any development of the situation. I like that you are full of optimism and belief in success. Cool

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
martincic

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

7Seconds on self-blokchain looks to be interesting. And, of course, saving data in one place is should be convenient to use! So good luck!
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

7Seconds on self-blokchain looks to be interesting. And, of course, saving data in one place is should be convenient to use! So good luck!
And what do you see here interesting? Platforms that are associated with lending on the security of crypto-assets are now represented in large numbers. There is a Russian team here, but there is already a project called Credits. I am not sure that we need so many similar projects.
dumiya

Activity: 189

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

7Seconds already has a number of partner banks and partner stores which is really good. I saw that they also participated in World Blockchain Roadshow Asia tour to spread the word about their product. It's good to see that they really work to make the ICO a successful one.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:45:50 AM

It is right. The market is very unpredictable, there is a lot of chaos)) We must be prepared for any development of the situation. I like that you are full of optimism and belief in success. Cool
Yep, but I guess this situation was in 90% of the total time of cryptocurrency's existence, so it would be really not wise to develop strategy according "green"-only market.

I like that you are full of optimism and belief in success. Cool
Optimism goes from confidence in our strategy Smiley, but yep - we are full of energy!
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

And what do you see here interesting? Platforms that are associated with lending on the security of crypto-assets are now represented in large numbers. There is a Russian team here, but there is already a project called Credits. I am not sure that we need so many similar projects.
Credits is a different project. I mean completely different.
In brief, 7Seconds is a project, which provides a service that will lower your loan rates, while Credits provides a blockchain platform based on the principles of peer-to-peer network, you can do there financial operations, etc. - we are just different projects.
IIlustor (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

7Seconds already has a number of partner banks and partner stores which is really good. I saw that they also participated in World Blockchain Roadshow Asia tour to spread the word about their product.
Yep! That's right! Smiley

It's good to see that they really work to make the ICO a successful one.
Thanks a lot for the kind words!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: