Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 Private Method to Create a Unlimited Netflix UHD Accounts 🔶  (Read 1307 times)
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

I am interested in this but waiting for someone to vouch ??
I can send you link on other forum for vouches if you interested.

Sure, no worries.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
bolinao

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

The vouch links you sent me are only for Netflix accounts, not for the method of getting those accounts.

I was asking to see a vouch from someone (and not from a newbie) who has bought your method and can vouch that it works.

KeySender (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

The vouch links you sent me are only for Netflix accounts, not for the method of getting those accounts.

I was asking to see a vouch from someone (and not from a newbie) who has bought your method and can vouch that it works.
Lol, Those account created from my Netflix method, This is enough proof that my method works because I also sent you my selling Netflix account thread, I sold the method through selly.gg.

https://i.imgur.com/e3tC2ac.png

this is proof that 6 customers ordered it: https://i.imgur.com/Nnwvbja.png

If you don't want then don't buy it.
bolinao

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

Lol, Those account created from my Netflix method, This is enough proof that my method works because I also sent you my selling Netflix account thread, I sold the method through selly.gg.

Those accounts could of been carded also, so that's not proof, so you have no vouches saying your METHOD works right ? If that's the case I will pass, don't want to be scammed.

KeySender (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

Those accounts could of been carded also, so that's not proof, so you have no vouches saying your METHOD works right ? If that's the case I will pass, don't want to be scammed.
I am selling also Malwarebytes lifetime on this forum and you can check my vouches their to confirm I am a trusted seller and not a scammer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2296796
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

I don't think you understand how vouches work. The reason so many people are asking for someone to vouch for your method is because they need to identify with someone that they trust on THESE forums, not some other forums that you're a member of. Besides, your "vouches" aren't true vouches.

If I'm going to guess, I think @bolinao hit the nail on the head.

So your method bypasses the need for you to have funds in the Visa account to create a Netflix trial account ?

If this is not the case, can you let me know whether this method is white-hat, grey-hat, or black-hat? Honestly, it sounds shady the way that you are skirting around vouches and ignoring some comments altogether.

I'd like to hear from any member of this forum that has purchased this method.
KeySender (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 08:00:37 AM by KeySender

I don't think you understand how vouches work. The reason so many people are asking for someone to vouch for your method is because they need to identify with someone that they trust on THESE forums, not some other forums that you're a member of. Besides, your "vouches" aren't true vouches.

If I'm going to guess, I think @bolinao hit the nail on the head.

So your method bypasses the need for you to have funds in the Visa account to create a Netflix trial account ?

If this is not the case, can you let me know whether this method is white-hat, grey-hat, or black-hat? Honestly, it sounds shady the way that you are skirting around vouches and ignoring some comments altogether.

Currently there is no one that ordered the method on this forum, and no I am not going to offer a free vouch for this method, my right.
The method works buy using a private generated (VISA) credit card BIN (WHICH IS NOT REAL CARD / HACKED CARD), You can find on Youtube some public bins and see how does it work, since its public BIN its got patched fast by Netflix.
bolinao

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:16:55 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 08:34:20 PM by bolinao

The method works buy (sic) using a private generated (VISA) credit card BIN (WHICH IS NOT REAL CARD / HACKED CARD)

But you still need funds in the VISA account to create a Netflix trial account, that's how Netflix works, you give them your cc details, they take out a small amount from you cc account so that they know that the card is not a fake VISA card, generated VISA account don't do this unless your method generates real VISA accounts which are owned by real people, which means the method you are selling is to obtain carded accounts, is this what you are selling, a method to get carded VISA accounts ?

KeySender (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

The method works buy (sic) using a private generated (VISA) credit card BIN (WHICH IS NOT REAL CARD / HACKED CARD)

But you still need funds in the VISA account to create a Netflix trial account, that's how Netflix works, you give them your cc details, they take out a small amount from you cc account so that they know that the card is not a fake VISA card, generated VISA account don't do this unless your method generates real VISA accounts which are owned by real people, which means the method you are selling is to obtain carded accounts, is this what you are selling, a method to get carded VISA accounts ?

I think you don't know what is a generated BIN. search some info on Youtube.
tewiti

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

you not selling again or the method does not work, it's better to close your thread if it doesn't sell again.
bolinao

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

So generated BIN puts money in the cc account for Netflix to use as verification  ?  yes or no.

KeySender (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

you not selling again or the method does not work, it's better to close your thread if it doesn't sell again.
I am still selling the method.

So generated BIN puts money in the cc account for Netflix to use as verification  ?  yes or no.
A generated visa BIN is just fake credit card numbers with fake cvv and fake expiration date, why a fake credit card works on Netflix? well simple, since Netflix does not charge money on the first month.
bolinao

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

A generated visa BIN is just fake credit card numbers with fake cvv and fake expiration date, why a fake credit card works on Netflix? well simple, since Netflix does not charge money on the first month.

But you need some money in the cc account to verify that the card is not fake, how does your method get around this ?

BTCforJoe

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

But you need some money in the cc account to verify that the card is not fake, how does your method get around this ?

This is not true. I recently applied a prepaid credit card that had a zero balance on it in order to create an account. Netflix approved my account, even though there was no balance on the card. I believe that if Netflix isn't charging a card, all they are looking for are valid credit card numbers in order to approve the free trial.

I will also say that even after the trial, the account was still valid for another month while they attempted to repeatedly charge my zeroed card for payment. So, in theory, I got 4 months for free with a zeroed card.
bolinao

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:40 PM

This is not true. I recently applied a prepaid credit card that had a zero balance on it in order to create an account. Netflix approved my account, even though there was no balance on the card. I believe that if Netflix isn't charging a card, all they are looking for are valid credit card numbers in order to approve the free trial.

I will also say that even after the trial, the account was still valid for another month while they attempted to repeatedly charge my zeroed card for payment. So, in theory, I got 4 months for free with a zeroed card.

They must have changed it, I have tried prepaid cards before with no balance and they have always rejected them saying not enough balance on the card and the ones I have used, even recently show that Netflix have removed a small amount and then deposited it back again.

BTCforJoe

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

They must have changed it, I have tried prepaid cards before with no balance and they have always rejected them saying not enough balance on the card and the ones I have used, even recently show that Netflix have removed a small amount and then deposited it back again.

I might be mistaking, and maybe had a few cents on the card. This happened earlier this year, but I don't know when the last time you tried was.

Either way, I'm thinking that OP's method is along the lines of what we've been discussing. OP, I'm sorry to derail your thread, but I'd still appreciate some answers to my previous questions:

bolinao

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

I might be mistaking, and maybe had a few cents on the card. This happened earlier this year, but I don't know when the last time you tried was.

Yes I think you are mistaken, I am 99% cent sure you need funds in the account.

But op said that he has sold 6 methods so far, but none from this forum. Which forum did you sell the accounts on then op ?

KeySender (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

Yes I think you are mistaken, I am 99% cent sure you need funds in the account.

But op said that he has sold 6 methods so far, but none from this forum. Which forum did you sell the accounts on then op ?
I can tell you on private the forum name.
bolinao

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 04:41:40 AM by bolinao

Got your message, but nothing is mentioned about anyone reputable buying your method, only one from a newbie on the forum. which could be an alt. So looks like we are back to square one.

Even yourself you have only been a member on the mentioned forum since June.

So let's summorise so far.

No proof method works
No vouches from reputable members provided to prove method works
Won't answer questions
Won't provide vouch copy

BTCforJoe

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

Got your message, but nothing is mentioned about anyone reputable buying your method, only one from a newbie on the forum. which could be an alt. So looks like we are back to square one.

Even yourself you have only been a member on the mentioned forum since June.

So let's summorise so far.

No proof method works
No vouches from reputable members provided to prove method works
Won't answer questions
Won't provide vouch copy

Given the shady nature of OP's behavior and lack of response to my questions, I think it's safe to say that anyone reading this thread is best to avoid dealing with this person. The method that he is selling probably isn't his own, and it's probably as simple as using the generated credit cards using a BIN (Bank Identification Number), and then using that card to verify new accounts on Netflix. This is close to a black-hat method, which means you'll be scamming Netflix for your own personal gain in order to sell those accounts...

If I'm wrong, OP, I challenge you to answer my question that I've previously asked. I don't know why I thought you'd have a legitimate way to create unlimited netflix accounts... Dafuq outta here with your bullshit method.

I wouldn't normally give a fuck if you were trying to make an honest living, but this is the furthest from honest as you can get.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: