Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Offshore Forex Crypto Brokers ( US & Canada Clients Friendly; Non ESMA)  (Read 637 times)
adlcrows

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

I'm thinking and swinging my opinion, not sure whether it is positive or negative that stock market guys are so interested in cryptocurrency market, are they trying to consume us or to improve us?

i  reckon they are trying to  improve us  by creating competition, which in return will derive more development and long term growth  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adlcrows

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

Thanks for taking the time to put together this list. Another one that offers crypto is ICMarkets, and they've been reasonable in terms of pricing so far. They're also true ECN, which means they compile their prices from their liquidity providers to give the retailer the best one, instead of most brokers who are market makers and take on losing trades for their own gain.

Another consideration is ease of withdrawal. Some brokers make it near impossible for you to cash out once making a profit. That's hard to know for sure so its something you've gotta test in small amounts before committing.

Wise suggestion but I IC makets does not accept  trader from US and Canada… don’t know about their stance on ESMA at the moment will they will eventually hv to comply with that also.. the main focus of the list is to pen down brokers that are trustworthy and take us Canada and EU clients being offshore/unregulated. 

Ah really, I wasn't aware of that. I thought that they did accept Canadian clients but must have been mistaken. I don't know what they are regulated under in Australia, but I would assume it falls under similar parameters?

The problem I have with brokers that are regulated under US/Canadian standards is their huge margin requirements. IC has significantly lower requirements for crypto and forex (I can't remember how much), and standard requirements for other assets.

Has anyone had successful withdrawals from these brokers listed above that they would like to share?

IC markets is good broker but being an ASIC broker but they don't take US Canada clients. ASIC has an MOU with CFTC and IIROC and they are obliged to comply with these regulatory bodies and not onbroad american clients.

And i hv tried coinexx from the list.. good broker with amamzing spreads. I get $10 spread on btcusd from pepperstone and coinexx spread at its worst/widest is $3...  requested a withdrawal after making few bucks and it was recived in time with no extra fees charged on top of it. Im not used to such brokers lol i always had been trading with deposit fees withdrawal fees, then crypto network fees.. and coinexx comes as a pleasant surprise though i was pretty skeptical before trying them.

RobertCollins (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

Thanks for taking the time to put together this list. Another one that offers crypto is ICMarkets, and they've been reasonable in terms of pricing so far. They're also true ECN, which means they compile their prices from their liquidity providers to give the retailer the best one, instead of most brokers who are market makers and take on losing trades for their own gain.

Another consideration is ease of withdrawal. Some brokers make it near impossible for you to cash out once making a profit. That's hard to know for sure so its something you've gotta test in small amounts before committing.

Wise suggestion but I IC makets does not accept  trader from US and Canada… don’t know about their stance on ESMA at the moment will they will eventually hv to comply with that also.. the main focus of the list is to pen down brokers that are trustworthy and take us Canada and EU clients being offshore/unregulated. 

Ah really, I wasn't aware of that. I thought that they did accept Canadian clients but must have been mistaken. I don't know what they are regulated under in Australia, but I would assume it falls under similar parameters?

The problem I have with brokers that are regulated under US/Canadian standards is their huge margin requirements. IC has significantly lower requirements for crypto and forex (I can't remember how much), and standard requirements for other assets.

Has anyone had successful withdrawals from these brokers listed above that they would like to share?

Like I see IC markets have some fan following out there, but ya @adlcrows is right. They don’t offer services in US and Canada and my list criteria include this point too. So I wish I can but I cannot add them in this list right now. That is why I bypass regulations by picking crypto fx brokers who are not restrained by CFTC and other controlling institutions to operate at will. These regulations are doing no good to the trading industry and its time traders should realize that regulations or no regulations don’t matter. Free trading through crypto is the new trend in market.

And talking of withdrawal exp. , well I am with Coinexx and evolve also lately. Opened an account with them while working on this list. Also tried every feature. Both of them offers almost instant withdrawals. I withdrew my first profits from Coinexx in 2 hours and in evolve too it took less than 4 hours. One extra benefit with Coinexx I felt was any to any transfer. I withdrew my BTC into coinbase LTC wallet directly. That was like awesome!
PetersonPaul

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

wait what! This broker you are talking of is actually allowing any crypto to be transferred in any wallet without conversions? That’s huge. I want to see it myself. Can you come again with url. I am getting little confused typing Coinexx on google. There seems to be two of them.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

wait what! This broker you are talking of is actually allowing any crypto to be transferred in any wallet without conversions? That’s huge. I want to see it myself. Can you come again with url. I am getting little confused typing Coinexx on google. There seems to be two of them.

yes @PetersonPaul. They allow that. And at no extra costs.  The one I am talking about is https://coinexx.com/ the other one you see is Coinexx.org. that’s fake.
CalmTrader

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:05:15 AM

hi. That's quite a hard work you put here. Do you know about turnkey forex as I saw them in your list. I recently came across tis broker and trying to find more about them to be sure before I go live. It will be helpful if someone can share some views.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

hi. That's quite a hard work you put here. Do you know about turnkey forex as I saw them in your list. I recently came across tis broker and trying to find more about them to be sure before I go live. It will be helpful if someone can share some views.

thanks mate. well I don’t have a exp. with turnkey yet, opened a demo account for the list but their trading conditions look good. Even the spreads are commendable I must say. But withdrawals I haven’t done any as not live with them. Even I welcome more opinions on them.
G.Higgins603

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:08:12 AM

thanks mate. well I don’t have a exp. with turnkey yet, opened a demo account for the list but their trading conditions look good. Even the spreads are commendable I must say. But withdrawals I haven’t done any as not live with them. Even I welcome more opinions on them.
I have some exp. With turnkey forex. It was smooth. Withdrawals are just fine and now as they added BTC as transfer option so it's more or less instant.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

I'm wondering how does those crossings are having an effect on the cryptocurrency price when stock market guys is paying attention to the crypto market which is strange for me.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

I'm wondering how does those crossings are having an effect on the cryptocurrency price when stock market guys is paying attention to the crypto market which is strange for me.

I believe they are not crossing they are building bridges by introducing these hybrid brokers for stockies and crypto traders to trade together. i think the lure of crypto being fast, efficient, anonymous, decentralized etc etc make it an ideal choice for stock traders to jump in. some want to embrace it for good and some just want to capitalize on it. but whatever the case maybe, its the next reincarnation for stock markets. there are lot of reasons for stock guys to jump in using these hybrid brokers.. to evade regulation, trade on leveraged products, ease of deposit, 24/7 trading and more for freedom  Smiley
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

And to make my point further clear, some crypto fx brokers are actually trying to overcome these differences between crypto market and fx or stock market. 
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/coinexx-bridging-fx-and-crypto-industry-with-digital-contracts/
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

I really do not see anything strange about it. Most stock market traders are seeing a good opportunity in this market and who really would not love that? As far as I can tell, the volatility of this market on its own makes it a very good and enticing space for traders to make a lot of profit from this market in the long run.

A lot has been said about how this market is going to be the future stocks market eventually. We are getting close to those moments and for freedom as well, it shows a good way to go.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

I really do not see anything strange about it. Most stock market traders are seeing a good opportunity in this market and who really would not love that? As far as I can tell, the volatility of this market on its own makes it a very good and enticing space for traders to make a lot of profit from this market in the long run.

A lot has been said about how this market is going to be the future stocks market eventually. We are getting close to those moments and for freedom as well, it shows a good way to go.
This actually brings out the point the more. Although the site is under maintenance and could not see the article written. However it is a good thing to know that we have some crypto fx brokers that are trying to bring an alt to the differences to the whole market which includes crypto, stock and fx.
Also, I still will like to see more reviews on some of these brokers anyway to know if those who have been using their services have some reviews to share within this forum.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

This actually brings out the point the more. Although the site is under maintenance and could not see the article written. However it is a good thing to know that we have some crypto fx brokers that are trying to bring an alt to the differences to the whole market which includes crypto, stock and fx.
Also, I still will like to see more reviews on some of these brokers anyway to know if those who have been using their services have some reviews to share within this forum.

Must be their scheduled downtime or an error but the link is live again. You can read through it. And yes I agree fx crypto brokers are bringing healthy competition allowing better conditions to flow in. I really like what coinexx offers and they say their digital contracts allow them to provide such conditions.
Cartright_allan

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

@robert i just checked that link. Seems good one. But what actually is the deal with digital contracts? I mean i am aware of digital assets but still a newbie. I will appreciate if you care to elaborate what digital contracts are and how this broker is using it to make a difference?
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

@robert i just checked that link. Seems good one. But what actually is the deal with digital contracts? I mean i am aware of digital assets but still a newbie. I will appreciate if you care to elaborate what digital contracts are and how this broker is using it to make a difference?

Basically a digital contract is a way to bind the cryptocurrency and fiat together taking benefits from both the segments. Since crypto being a highly volatile market, it is advisable to hedge it against the fiat currencies which are relatively more stable. And this way the traders can have more liquidity, much tighter spreads and arbitrage opportunities. So Coinexx is actually making that happen for the traders by cross pairing fiat and crypto instruments and offering pairs like BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, BTC/JPY.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

Important Note: 1broker has been taken out of the list as the operations of 1broker has been seized by CFTC. More details here:
https://www.coindesk.com/sec-cftc-charge-bitcoin-futures-firm-1broker-with-securities-law-violations/

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

High volatility makes many traders interested, because for speculators it will easily make a big profit, of course it also carries a big risk, basically all that is sought by traders to invest their money

F$m@nia

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Hii @RobertColin . I am testing Coinexx right now after referring your list and so far the broker seems perfect to me from their true ECN trading environment. If I had any issue will cm here for sure.
But I would like you to also add UFX in your list. I have also tried them personally, their trading conditions are also decent so it could be a good addition to your list.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

Hii @RobertColin . I am testing Coinexx right now after referring your list and so far the broker seems perfect to me from their true ECN trading environment. If I had any issue will cm here for sure.
But I would like you to also add UFX in your list. I have also tried them personally, their trading conditions are also decent so it could be a good addition to your list.

Hi. Thanks for your contribution friend I know about UFX but unfortunately they don’t accept US clients and list is specially referring to the crypto fx brokers who welcome US and Canada clients.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: