Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Offshore Forex Crypto Brokers ( US & Canada Clients Friendly; Non ESMA)  (Read 637 times)
RobertCollins (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

And to the fellow traders like me interested in Coinexx, here's the new update. They have just added MT4 platform as well. Officially announced it here:
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/coinexx-adds-mt4-and-moves-registered-office-to-st-vincent/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DauntlessGuy

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

And to the fellow traders like me interested in Coinexx, here's the new update. They have just added MT4 platform as well. Officially announced it here:
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/coinexx-adds-mt4-and-moves-registered-office-to-st-vincent/

That’s great..  I think I will trade on MT4 more now. And they have also added more payment options through VLOAD. Seems like they are getting good business.
And talking of updates i think you should update your list as one of my friends has an account with evolve market and he told me that they have stopped services for us clients due to some reasons.   
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

Although I realize that it is really something that is normal, and traditional, I cannot let myself trust the broker. For me, it is better to do everything myself.
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

Annoucement & an Update: One of the brokers listed on thread "FinPro Trading" merged with Coinexx

Coinexx took over all accounts, staff and everything else. Looks like a very smart move by Coinexx to grow bigger and stronger. Hope this acquisition proves to a positive one for the clients.
theminime

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:24:43 PM

Announcement: coinexx added stable coins like gemeni USD, true USD and USDC as deposit methods. They are pushing all their limits to make trading easy and secure for crypto forex traders.

btcgiel

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:32:07 PM

DONT use Coinexx, here is my story:

All the money in my account has been stolen. I have been trading on the forex market through various brokers for a year and I thought it was great that Coinexx offered the possibility to trade with altcoins. I still had 4000 XRP and 50 LTC in my wallets with which I did not do anything yet. After creating an account I was able to transfer the coins to Coinexx. Because I first planned a winter sport I had not yet dealt with my account. After I returned from my vacation in January, I was shocked to see that the balance was 0. I immediately contacted Coinexx how this was possible since I did not write off the amounts myself.
According to them, they had sent an email, after which they transferred the amounts to ETH and then debited them. The last amount was not yet debited at that time, but they could not stop it, they said.
I have always asked for substantiation or proof that the order was issued, but until now I have not received anything from them, only promises that they will be working on it soon.
So I just lost my money, it was about $ 2,873.00 at that time !!
I did further research together with an IT expert to see what probably happened since my mail account was not hacked, they probably got access to Coinexx with brute force, then changed my address to another address so that they could make the payment confirm. Then they put my e-mail address back as if nothing had happened.

BEWARE before you go to work with this party, the security and help you get is very bad!
DauntlessGuy

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:43:16 PM

this is strange. I'm with Coinexx past year and have done lot of withdrawals, never faced any money issues with them
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:08:31 PM

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14988/coinexx-forex-brokers
Coinexx is telling a different story
RobertCollins (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:54:51 AM

Updates:
  • Going to take FinproTrading out of the list since it was acquired by Coinexx 6 months ago. And Coinexx is maintaining the standards set by Finpro and even raising the bar. Lot of positive reviews about the broker online, therefore they retain the top spot in the list
  • Evolve Markets stopped accepting US clients. Therefore taking the broker out of the list as it does not meet the list criteria
chapfx

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:40:42 AM

@RobertCollins have you come across fxbrew, a crypto broker? They seem legit and offering great conditions in my testing account. USA friendly, accept crypto payments, MT4 and MT5 supported. No payment charges. Good broker.
forexfan1

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Forex Trading Online | FX Markets | Currencies

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 01:29:48 PM

https://paxforex.com/promo/crypto

https://paxforex.com/trade_cryptocurrencies

Deposit Bonus
100% Loyalty Deposit bonus - currently you can receive tradable deposit bonus without withdrawal limits.

Lower stop out - 5%
Margin call - 10%
It means you have more chances to overcome market movements with us by holding your positions for a longer period, which is really convenient during news trading

STP+ECN market execution of orders
By trading with us, you don’t have requotes, and all your deals are executed close to the current market price.

Personal Manager
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about PaxForex

24/5 Support Team
If you have any urgent question, simply contact Support Team in our live chat or by e-mail

Stable leverage 1:5
Our leverage does not depend on account balance, time or market conditions.

Fast deposit \ withdrawal
In case you use e-wallets with us you will see the amount in your respective IDs within 10-60 minutes, the maximum time is within 1 working day.

Lowest Spread
With the PaxForex Standard account, you will get spreads from 0.4 pip, Mini account from 1.4 and NO commission is required for trading.

Forex Trading Online (https://paxforex.com) | FX Markets | Currencies, Spot Metals ...
level01

Activity: 554

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 11:51:44 AM

Although I realize that it is really something that is normal, and traditional, I cannot let myself trust the broker. For me, it is better to do everything myself.

True. Plus fees and hidden costs are high. Check this:

The Level01 App enables investors to trade derivatives freely and easily from a multitude of assets, ranging from Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Stocks and Indices.

We are considered the world's fairest derivatives/options trading platform because we have:
No Brokers
No Hidden Costs
No Unfair Pricing
No Withdrawal Wait
No Hacking Risk

Learn more here: www.level01.io

P.S. Forbes has ranked Level01 No.1: https://www.forbes.com/sites/joresablount/2019/09/10/10-blockchain-companies-to-watch-in-asia/
ansach

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 02:07:30 PM

I believe the new offshore is decentralised exchanges.. anyone know anything about this topic?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: