Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most unemployed graduates shy to start a small trade.  (Read 357 times)
mimienamphine (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

I started a small business, trying to establish it and my colleagues from the university  who can hardly eat are shy to come closer to me when they see me doing my businesses. But later they will be asking me for money.So I asked why they do not want to start something small whiles looking for the white colour job?Most of them tell me that they are so shy about people insulting them that after university,they are selling at the street.I just smile at them and move on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

That is just their pride kicking in. In the current economy people who do not make their move will be the one who will be left behind that is why the most successful people are the ones who puts up their own business without a care of what other people say or to the people who are not afraid to do different jobs to get experience to see a bigger picture in their future. So you are just doing a good thing starting you own business and and not taking any care of what other people say, all the best on your business.
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

It depends on how determinated he was. I know that we people are naturaly smart and skillfull but some are struggling laziness. I know that we get tired but we should not let it conquer our plans. Start as possible as you want. Cause you cant do it if you dont want.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Sometimes or many times we create our own destiny with our behavior. In looking for a job or in venturing a business on your own must compose of lots of confidence and must remove shyness and pride in their hearts. Must think of their future and not of what people may say to them. so it takes a small step of faith to start a new.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:59:53 PM

Personally, I think that this is what they can't do it yourself, of course I don't blame them(society dictates the rules) . But at least a little bit of your mind you have to have.People are afraid of those who are different from them!
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

Yes, indeed many graduates lose their jobs. This is their own reason. If you can not overcome your knowledge of small business, you will probably have difficulty in achieving success in big companies. You know, many big companies start off in small businesses.
Raij3c273

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

Sometimes or many times we create our own destiny with our behavior. In looking for a job or in venturing a business on your own must compose of lots of confidence and must remove shyness and pride in their hearts. Must think of their future and not of what people may say to them. so it takes a small step of faith to start a new.
It relies upon how determinated a person is. I realize that we individuals are naturaly shrewd and skillfull however some are battling sluggishness. I realize that we get worn out however we ought not let it vanquish our plans. Begin as conceivable as you need. Cause you cannot do it on the off chance that you dont need.
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

I think that their self-confidence is rather low to start commerce. If you are going to start such a business, you will be self-confident and you will not care what other people say. Many people struggle to undermine your business. So, you will clog your ears and focus on your work.
Kelvynn

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

most unemployment graduates shy to start a small trade due to how they think they have acquire high knowledge and skills it takes to be working in a white  colar jobs.it is difficult to accept that every graduate will be working in bigger firms due to their knowledge and skill
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

It's always about making the first step! Thats the toughest. But once you begin, you start making contacts, its only a matter of days before the shy university students becomes well acquainted with the challenges of the business world. With so many opportunities in the business world just waiting to be grabbed, it will be foolish to sit and watch others achieve their goals while doing nothing.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

The great thing about starting is that you will be experiencing a lot of things and that will improve you from starting another businesses or developing and improving your current business. It is hard to start a business especially when you don't have the experience and the knowledge. About your classmates, I guess it is a nature of human to find the most easiest way to earn money, and they don't usually want to start a new but to just ride a greater wave so they can easily get on to their career, that is not wrong but the experience you are getting is not enough for yourself to improve. You might get some knowledge to great individuals in your work but I think experiencing it is the greatest way to learn and gain knowledge. Just tell them that you can't easily start a stair without building it's foundation, and that starts at the bottom.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

This is very true. New graduated students have no money and little experience in the field of investment. These things make new graduates afraid to invest in financial markets.
Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

such is the prestige,
a student tends to have higher prestige if they do not have a mindset of an entrepreneur.
especially if they just want to get college degree and while working to mendpatkan high-ranking jobs, must have high prestige.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

Hm, that could be because you are doing business and thus it brings you in contact with many people around the society. This gives you more platform to outreach new people, personalities and different kinds of people. I guess this is what giving you lot of daring and also many time business owners already starts getting stubbornness. However those unemployed one will surely have no exploration like this. They will be more or less introvert due to various facts like not getting in touch with society and being short on many things. I just made opinion here, I might be wrong.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

I started a small business, trying to establish it and my colleagues from the university  who can hardly eat are shy to come closer to me when they see me doing my businesses. But later they will be asking me for money.So I asked why they do not want to start something small whiles looking for the white colour job?Most of them tell me that they are so shy about people insulting them that after university,they are selling at the street.I just smile at them and move on.

Most of the people who are investing on cryptocurrency and they are just new on trading are really scared of losing their investment and that is the reason who they are not trading so easily.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

That is just their pride kicking in. In the current economy people who do not make their move will be the one who will be left behind that is why the most successful people are the ones who puts up their own business without a care of what other people say or to the people who are not afraid to do different jobs to get experience to see a bigger picture in their future. So you are just doing a good thing starting you own business and and not taking any care of what other people say, all the best on your business.
I agree with this, there are people that think that just because they got educated that they are above certain jobs and it is obvious that attitude does not help a lot when you do not have any kind of job experience and you are saddled with student loans, if you really want to make money you cannot be afraid or let your pride get in the way, get your hands dirty and make some money without caring about what other people think.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:19:23 AM

In my own opinion, they are not shy to start trading but they are just not well knowledgeable about how the market works and because of that they did not want to take risk at all.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

That's one of the biggest problem that the new generation is facing, they are still young so that's normal of not considering to have their own business.

But after knowing on how its great to have free time, be your own boss and generate income more than minimum wage earners does everyday, they'll get interested with it.

One of the mentors that I've been following said, there are people who are for business and there are people who are for offices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:38 AM

It's such a shame, if people can push aside their ego then they can be successful, there are so many experiences that we xan get if we start early in our age, and who knows within the experience of selling things on street you can become entrepreneur, if you want to be successful you need determination, smart and brave, if you got chance then you should try a new thing everyday
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:11:34 AM

I don't get it. Usually, fresh graduates must first learn the way in the lower state before going to the upper and professional state. In terms of these students who don't want to have a collaboration or partnership with you instead they just ask you for money, why not join you.

I've read an quotation of a businessman saying that instead of asking money from this rich and wealthy people, why not ask them how they do it. Starting a business is quite awkward at first, especially when you don't have anything at first but in the long run, you can learn a lot of things from talking to your customers to developing your own spaces to make customers more attracted and comfortable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: