Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most unemployed graduates shy to start a small trade.  (Read 352 times)
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

I started a small business, trying to establish it and my colleagues from the university  who can hardly eat are shy to come closer to me when they see me doing my businesses. But later they will be asking me for money.So I asked why they do not want to start something small whiles looking for the white colour job?Most of them tell me that they are so shy about people insulting them that after university,they are selling at the street.I just smile at them and move on.

People are different towards their disposition to certain areas of making money. Some of those your friends are not going the way of small business not because of shyness alone, some people its because of the risk of failure that is keeping them from going forward. When I was in the university too, a lot of my mates were selling food items to make money but its just not for me, I decided to go for service delivery where I tutor other students just to make money.

Everyone of use must not follow the same path and for them not to subscribe to your way of doing things does not make them lazy. However, if that is the only option of survival and they still insist on not doing it, then  its best if you stay away from them as that might even drag you from moving forward.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: