Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unemployment and wrong educational orientation.  (Read 344 times)
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

In cryptocurrency and bounty you can make good money if you make it the main job, and in fact unemployed people can start here. If we consider that in a month you can earn from $ 150 for many countries it is a good income!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

You said doing something else? and I will ask you this simple question, doing something like what actually? if you come from a country where unemployment is so high, no power, no food, no water, how do you go about that? Well thank for cryptos, it has really blessed my life  Cry

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

every parent's expectation that her child has a permanent job, especially after finishing college. but that needs to know that every parent wants his son to succeed, especially having a capable financial ability. so I think if there is unemployment at this time then the solution is to invest in Cryptocurrency. who knows can make the parents happy.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

Crypto can be a good solution for people who are unemployed and can't find a good job. With enough knowledge and dedication, one can do a great job in the crypto industry, and make their parents satisfied at the same time.

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

I think the biggest issue is parents is their inability to distinguish between hobby and a career.

A career doesn't have to be your hobby, and your hobby doesn't have to be your primary career. For example, I'm a computer programmer, and it started as a hobby, but I much prefer the business side of things. Ultimately, I don't see myself programming for 20+ years going forward, as it's mostly a entrepreneurial hobby for me.

I think a lot of times the age old methodologies parents enforce (go to college, etc) aren't relevant for a lot of industries/careers now-a-days.

As mentioned, I think alternative income is going to be a huge thing.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:36:03 PM

Every parent expectations are that their son or daughter will be working in a big office after graduating from tertiary. So now the idea is that after tertiary, one must be in the office. So reality dawn on them after school when there are no such jobs and they are frustrated and dissatisfied. What is wrong with them doing something else?
Of course the expectation of parents all depends on us who want to explore the potential that exists on him, it is not easy to be a famous and luxurious worker with a big salary, back to reality, people now tend to be lazy to work hard, all just want instant, guarantees people to succeed, only a few percent happens to everyone, if you want to work hard, nothing is easy in this world.
obility

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

I think unemployment happens because lack of information, there are some cool ways to make money without needing to work in any big or small office, bounty is a good example.
juljon18

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

I have been homeschooling my kids since birth.  I'm teaching them office jobs are slavery and we are currently coining, bounty hunting and farming on the side.  I was in the system for about 15 years.  No way they are getting my kids.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

Every parent expectations are that their son or daughter will be working in a big office after graduating from tertiary. So now the idea is that after tertiary, one must be in the office. So reality dawn on them after school when there are no such jobs and they are frustrated and dissatisfied. What is wrong with them doing something else?
There are a lot of factors of unemployment.  It can be the poor quality education or the lack of specialization which makes the person not qualified for position.  The government has something to do with this to align the curriculum to the needs of the industry.  Another factor is the lack of  determination.  We always need to do everything to get a job because finding a job is not easy.
BraveHeadlight

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

well our mind is very specific during the jobs, everyone wants to work on a reputation office but it is not possible for everyone to get their expected position, in that case crypto market offerd you to think some new and progresive instead of jobs which will help to remove unemployment from the society
scribble2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

Unemployment is like a curse. Nobody wants to be unemployed after study. After finishing his studies, he want to do something for himself and for the family. But there is a crisis of employment at the time that I should try to do something without being sitting there.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

It is necessary to strive from the childhood to find the abilities, and to develop them. And to conduct training in this direction, and then your teaching will not pass for you in vain.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

Gone are those days where education is used as a yardstick to getting an office job (white collar jobs). Thousands of students graduating every year, government can't provide jobs for every individual. We should rather think outside the box and stop aiming for office jobs.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

No in the place where I live. In my opinion, as parents are becoming more liberal, kids are lazier. They think that they can live with their parents without doing anything (not even helping them with dishes). Kids don't know where borders are, thus they should be set by their parents. They will never put their effort to even educate themselves and later blame everyone for "unfair society." Seems like a comedy, huh? Unfortunately, this is the truth. Education? I live in a free country and even when I am not taught what I would like to know, I can use my free time to develop my skills rather than be drunk every weekend. Unemployment? Companies are in need of well-educated people and they are willing to pay their possible employees very well... Yeah, you are young, but this is not going to stay forever, and if you do not start now, later you will regret it later as many did. I don't say "stop having fun," but dedicating a little bit of free time and effort to any side hustle/anything meaningful might have greater consequences that we can presently imagine.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
BraveHeadlight

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

From my point of view every parents want to see their child in successful position. They want a save a secure life. So prefer job after the graduation. I think people can do many thing they have huge opportunities. Everyone must find out what he actually good at.
scribble2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

It's like a tradition that ever parents wants to their son must have go to office. But i think it's not right. Parents are literary pressurized on their child. Everyone has their own dream they wants fulfill their dream. Parents should give them a chance to reach on their desire goal.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

This post should be on off-topic discussion yet this has nothing to do with altcoin or bitcoin discussion. The link on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0 you can move it.
Going or talking back into the topic, On most parents or guardians we don't really want for our sons and daughters ending up on having no degree but we cant really avoid the fact that
after they do graduated they do seek out jobs too hard due to competition or not sufficient slots on a certain country. This is a basic problem.

cryptoungual

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

that's a very genius thought. I just realized that if we have had a hard time in school and after graduation, only become unemployed. but in my opinion that's where human resources need to be excavated and think how we can make money by not working with others
Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:15:58 AM

Most parents think like that because they want their children to have already a stable job. They want the children to find job at a big company so that some children are force to work at an office that gave them frustration because they want other work that they can really enjoy. Some people are engage on earning money on bitcoin but they're parents wants them to work at an office.

plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:24:07 AM

I feel that I hope that my child has a stable job and a good income. There is nothing wrong with it, and there is no wrong teaching direction that you said. Parents provide the child with the right ideas and educational pathways if the child has his or her own ideas. You can also follow your own plan, but I think I still have to listen to my parents. After all, parents will not harm you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: