Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the difference between a Bounty and a Signature Campaign?  (Read 224 times)
abattoir1753

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

I was reading some comments about bounty campaigns and a signature campaign was mentioned as a better option for promoting an ICO.

It made me curious.. What is the difference between a bounty and a signature campaign?
Bounty campaigns are those that an ICO performs in order to promote their project, for example on social media like reddit, facebook, twitter, telegram, in particular, the signature campaign is used on this forum to promote said project, you write some text on your signature and write some posts on the forum in order to get people to know more about the project you're promoting, you have to be junior member at least on the majority of the cases.
jmix2018

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

It's just a matter of terminology.

A Signature campaign is what you call a way of promoting an ICO or Gambling site or mixer service, here in btc talk forum, by hiring members to post regularly. It's called a signature campaign because the participants are made to wear signatures in order to advertise. The participants are usually paid in btc.

Bounty is used for campaigns which promote an altcoin in tokens. Usually there are many ways of promoting available in a bounty campaign. There's Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Reddit and even Blog campaigns. A signature campaign may be done under a bounty but if it's paid in tokens then it will still fall under the category of a bounty campaign.

Yeah youre right sir !! But i think bettwen bounty campaign and signature i think there same they bedn promoting there ICOs but the defrence between this two campaign this my opinion bounty campaign will get or a lettle bounty tokens or more!! But this.signature campaigm was yhe beggist reward and huge token that they give us!! After the signature campaign end am i right??
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:08:30 PM

I was reading some comments about bounty campaigns and a signature campaign was mentioned as a better option for promoting an ICO.

It made me curious.. What is the difference between a bounty and a signature campaign?

Bounty campaign is a way of promoting. And there are some types of them: signature campaign, social media campaign, content creation campaign and translation campaign. So you can choose one or several and participate.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

I believe that signature is an effective tool because it is the target audience. That's the difference . In bounty promote the project through different sources in my opinion the most effective is the signature
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

Bounty is the general name for the program, under the bounty, we have several campaign you can do,which includes, signature, social media, translation, content creation, etc but most times people use it interchangeable but it still doesn't matter once you understand it.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Bounty campaign is a way of promoting. And there are some types of them: signature campaign, social media campaign, content creation campaign and translation campaign. So you can choose one or several and participate.
Well said mate, but here in the forum, we have two types of the signature campaign. (1)weekly payment and using bitcoin to pay participants and it is required to reach 25 posts after a weekend. (2)token payments after ICO end the calculation will be on dollars or stake on each participants base on which campaign they participated.
Bounty programs contents on that difference campaigns.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:56 PM

There is no difference. Signature campaigns are part of a bounty. A bounty is the project as a whole. A bounty can have multiple campaigns (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Telegram etc) When you join a bounty, you can choose on which campaign to participate in...one or more
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:41:10 PM

bounty is a campaign. and signatures are part of the campaign. so the campaign is divided into several parts one of them for the signature. easy explanation I assume you have understood. but you can not follow the campaign because your ranking is too low.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Bounty Is offered by New Ico Who want to promote it by different ways such as Social media , reddit , medium and youtube, it divided into several parts

Signature rental is a process where sell our signature space to third party Campaign mamagers and they as per rank and merit score.

Basically Bounty is Head branch and Signature rental is only part of bounty. both came from similar category
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

Signature is normally part of bounty. Bounty comprises several marketing actions including social networks, contents and many other that affect the ICO outcome,
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: