Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Fundraise] CryptoTip tipping bot for youtube, github, stackexchange & many more  (Read 661 times)
genecyber (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:45:23 PM

I wasn't planning on spilling the beans so early about this, but I need to raise funds to work on this full time and to get this project listed on CryptoStocks.com

Anyone who donates will be considered an Angel and will  be provided with a to be decided amount of shares at a level not offered in the initial stock offering.  

What is CryptoTip
Cryptotip will be a framework that runs online that when coupled with plugins will allow tipping support on hundreds of sites. Initial support will be Youtube, Facebook, Stack Exchange, Github, digg, stumble, slashdot... Angels will be able to shape the feature set and supported networks.

CryptoTip will be backed by an exchange and will include a "Quantum" wallet, this quantum wallet will support every currency supported by the selected exchange. This exchange backing will allow someone to deposit any currency type (within reason) and tip any other type... for instance, I can fund my wallet with doge, but tip in btc. The idea being that the exchange can happen pretty quickly with active buy orders.

CryptoTip has the opportunity to tie together, rep, karma, upvotes, etc in a layer that sits on top of many of the sites we use on a daily basis.

I have used this technique in the past and I will be adopting it for this project as well. I will be developing a bookmarklet to facilitate adding of tips, managing your wallet, exchanging currencies, and signup / withdrawal. The advantage of this approach is bookmarklets being written in javascript are immediately supported across all browsers, and even work on mobile. By injecting a javascript UI onto the pages the tip engine supports we have the ability to manipulate the ui of the sites we visit. So for example, you might be able to browse to a video you like on youtube, click the bookmarklet, the bookmarklet will add new ui elements to the page, allowing you to click a button and play with some nice UI elements in order to tip the video author or other commenters on the site.

The public offering will sell shares of the fees that happen upon exchange or tip. The fees will be small, but as adoption picks up across the many supported sites there will be large volume.

I'm new to bitcointalk but I'm not new to the internets, I have a public resume and a github that can be used to vet me. I used to write bots for automating the playing of the game World Of Warcraft or "Gold Farming".

Tip Address: 17sJJNn2odZipKbzHmn3qFbHmQkB8oALcr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator