Sleepwalk - 6 (15%)
Sleeptalk - 9 (22.5%)
I fuck bitchz when I sleep - 17 (42.5%)
I don't sleep - 5 (12.5%)
I'm a zombie - 3 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you sleepwalk/sleeptalk?  (Read 2855 times)
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:12:34 AM

Sleepwalk? No
Sleeptalk? No
Do you sleep? No

Cheesy
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:15:00 AM

Sleepwalk? No
Sleeptalk? No
Do you sleep? No

Cheesy

Well that doesn't seem healthy at all! How do you recharge your internal batteries?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:21:22 AM

Sleepwalk? No
Sleeptalk? No
Do you sleep? No

Cheesy

Well that doesn't seem healthy at all! How do you recharge your internal batteries?

Hehe, that was just a joke. These days my sleeping time is fucked up. It's 5:49 AM here and I am still awake.
I will go to sleep in 1-2 hours.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:23:59 AM

Sleepwalk? No
Sleeptalk? No
Do you sleep? No

Cheesy

Hehe, that was just a joke. These days my sleeping time is fucked up. It's 5:49 AM here and I am still awake.
I will go to sleep in 1-2 hours.
Oh yeah, I can definitely relate to that. It's so easy to turn your sleeping hours over, so hard to turn them back. It's already 2:23 AM here, and it's gonna take a couple of hours to get even remotely tired. :/ Luckily it's still weekend, hopefully I'll get a chance to turn the hours around before next week.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
faninasir

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:49:07 PM

used to sleepwalk and sleeptalk in my childhood once walked out of the house at night to my neighbors house , Tongue
thank God now i dont , all i do now is sleep sleep sleep Tongue
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:51:05 PM

I don't sleep walk or talk. But I do experience sleep paralysis.
KIRAZ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:58:10 PM

Sleep walk: No
Sleep talk: Maybe but never heard any complain about it from my gf, but i snoor.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 01:19:53 PM

I think I just have perverted dreams that's about it for me Tongue I do have a family member that sleep talks though.
Don't we all have those sometimes?  Cheesy
I used to sleepwalk sometimes as a child and sleeptalk, mostly when I had nightmares. These days I can wake up in a different place (only when sleeping after a very tiring night shift).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:51:36 PM

I slleptalk. Once my sister said that I even shouted loudly "WHERE IS MY APPLE, YOU'VE STOLE IT" - during my sleep.
Also haven't you heard about sleep paralysis - this shit is really scary - you feel awake, but you can't move or make a single sound. Your eyes are widely open, and you've got that strange feeling that someone else is in your room, sitting and watching how you sleep. And you try to scream, but nothing happens. And then you finally wake up. I really hate that feeling.

My mom told me that she use to find me in the kitchen in the middle of the night ,just staring with my eyes open,in the morning i couldn't remember nothing.
2 years ago i was alone at home,and i wake-up in the middle of the night felling chilli,i tried to wake-up up from bed and i couldn't move...was so so freaking scary....i couldn't go back to sleep.I didn't know was called sleep paralysis,all was so real and scary.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
acs267

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:53:20 PM

I slleptalk. Once my sister said that I even shouted loudly "WHERE IS MY APPLE, YOU'VE STOLE IT" - during my sleep.
Also haven't you heard about sleep paralysis - this shit is really scary - you feel awake, but you can't move or make a single sound. Your eyes are widely open, and you've got that strange feeling that someone else is in your room, sitting and watching how you sleep. And you try to scream, but nothing happens. And then you finally wake up. I really hate that feeling.

My mom told me that she use to find me in the kitchen in the middle of the night ,just staring with my eyes open,in the morning i couldn't remember nothing.
2 years ago i was alone at home,and i wake-up in the middle of the night felling chilli,i tried to wake-up up from bed and i couldn't move...was so so freaking scary....i couldn't go back to sleep.I didn't know was called sleep paralysis,all was so real and scary.

I never went through SP like that. Though I have had hallucinations, vivid ones, during sleep paralysis.
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 09:58:36 AM

I sleep walk and talk when I am under extreme stress, and I am doing my best to fall asleep but really still thinking about everything going on in my life.

swizmiz

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:08:43 AM

Sleeptalk sometimes maybe because of the fatigue.
uknowme

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:44:00 AM

Sleeptalk sometimes but sleepwalk never.
makebitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:55:13 AM

No but I do experience lucid dreaming which can be very fun. This means you can control your own dream.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 04:57:46 PM

I never went through SP like that. Though I have had hallucinations, vivid ones, during sleep paralysis.
Actually if you read about sleep paralysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis) it can be pretty severe. I had experienced this twice (I was really tired before sleeping after work around 4-5AM). I didn't even know that there was something called SP.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mars not Moon

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:29:22 PM

Yes, sleeptalk and I also heard about lucid dreaming but never experienced It, but It should be fun to control your own dream.
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:30:54 PM

First night we got our first computer, was sitting at it the whole day. Was around 12. My mom told me the whole day to pick up some cds I had left on my brothers bed, but I kept postponing it cause I was too excited to watch the lord of the rings download on DC++. I literally watched it download for 5 hours with my shitty connection.

Time for bed, go to sleep, wake up the next morning, no memories of anything. Little brother looks at me weird: "wtf was that last night?"
I'm like "wut". Apparently I had gotten up in the middle of the night, went by his beds and told him "Get up, I need to pick up those cds on your bed" as in the bed he was sleeping in... He had been like "what" apparently after that I had gone back to sleep.

The one and only time I sleepwalked.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 08:55:13 PM

Yes, sleeptalk and I also heard about lucid dreaming but never experienced It, but It should be fun to control your own dream.

you can learn it, just look at your palms every day for a couple of minutes before falling asleep

in a few weeks when you fall asleep your palms will jump out in front of you and you'll know you're dreaming Smiley

leslie.leslie

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:08:29 AM

yes i sleepwalk sometimes but sleepwalk never.
lynsela

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:25:10 AM

sleepwalk = NO
sleeptalk = mostly when i am super tired.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: