Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all?  (Read 1266 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

I think there are the people that can get success from the investment and they can choose the right investment program so they can make a lot of money. but for the other people, sometimes it will difficult to find the good one and they still need to find and search in out there until they can found one good investment. but I think to find a good investment, it will need time before we can choose the right investment that can bring us a profit in the long-term.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kasurnya

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

failure failure, all successful people have failed.
I've also experienced a failure in this investment, I've even lost 80% of my investment here, and now everything has improved.

I think patience is also very necessary here, if you are easily frustrated then you will fail with a bitcoin investment.
SiFF

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

Most often people loose money in investments because of their emotions, they are either too greedy, to impatient, have to much fear etc. If you want to be successful you have to operate with your mind alone and leave emotions behind. Not easy though!

Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

everyone certainly has a strategy in crytpo currency and that will determine their success in investing in crypto currencies apart from the luck factor also determines the success rate
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

Every investors know the risk of investing all investment have so some investment is a success and some not so nefore you invest you must check and study first the project you want to invest in order to make your money profitable and avoid losing it.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

Yes, that is why there is a word bankruptcy. Every invrstment has a risk to take seens money is involve. It willbot be sucessful when you didn't study all the pros and cons of the invesment that you entered to.
Profesor_kodok

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

as I know that in the digital asset business everything does not have certainty and only has a high risk, therefore, we must be vigilant before investing
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:02:31 AM

I think there are the people that can get success from the investment and they can choose the right investment program so they can make a lot of money. but for the other people, sometimes it will difficult to find the good one and they still need to find and search in out there until they can found one good investment. but I think to find a good investment, it will need time before we can choose the right investment that can bring us a profit in the long-term.
Yes it is depend where you put your investment. When you are smart to handle it, there will be a successful. Making investments investment is like making a business that you want to grow and you find strategies how it will work then. It needs time before you achieve success, there are many risk to take where when you faced all of it without fear then it can worth.

jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:20:02 AM

Every investment has two possibilities that occur first. Luck and second, the loss speculates in terms of business that is already a risk, let alone a fate that is not lucky ... be vigilant before investing
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:40:27 AM

Is it true , when you invest bitcoins i surely say that you will be gaining more bitcoins in just a couple of seconds. Bitcoin is very popular nowadays and in order to get more bitcoins we just need to invest more. Remember , the more you invest bitcoins the more bitcoin will you recieve .
Yes, that's what you say the more you invest in bitcoin, the more bitcoin you will receive.
However, everything depends on the price, if the price goes down, will you invest?
You also have to see the bitcoin movement graph to date.
I think if the price goes down I keep buying and storing it.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

In business that is really true, not all investment are very successful, sometimes others will fail , so in investment ,you should be focusing on working your investment carefully,and manage it properly spend enough time ,effort in order that your investment will be successful in the future.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:06:05 AM

you can say this depends on your luck, how come I don't think like that, because right now a lot of ico forums are in the form of fraud, so if one chooses wrong then the losses we will get, none can be fully trusted, so luck now is very it is difficult to get, there is no significant thing to be distinguished between honest and fraudulent people who just want to enliven

MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:22:53 AM

I think investment success depends on ourselves. If we want to try more, maybe we will succeed to invest. Success does not apply to anyone, because in my opinion, success will only apply to people who really try and have a great intention to succeed. We also have to instill confidence in ourselves if we can succeed one day.
Uccccc

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:49:18 AM

Successful in life and in investment is for everyone but the question is are you ready for the successful because you and you chosen your way for the successful in investment.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

the success of the investment will only be achieved by people who want to learn, try and not afraid of failure. failure is a natural thing, because we are learning. someone who is already an expert still there is a possibility to fail, the spirit!

This is really true. If you want to success you need to take risk. when you want to invest make sure also that you know what you are investing for. in this crypto world where it is volatile you can't really predict what might gonna happen to the prices but atleast you should do a research before putting your money.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

yes we cannot really provide our investment but all we need to do is to trush and believe in this and in our self believe on what you can and calm and be patient in all time
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

Yes, it is true, but at least we have tried it to invest, there is a failure but it will not continue, there will definitely be success. All investment success depends on decisive strategies and investors.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

Yes it is depend where you put your investment. When you are smart to handle it, there will be a successful. Making investments investment is like making a business that you want to grow and you find strategies how it will work then. It needs time before you achieve success, there are many risk to take where when you faced all of it without fear then it can worth.

that is right, this is why that before you pick one or more coins, you need to make a research for each coin so you can choose the right coin as your investment. and if you don't have any option, maybe you can choose bitcoin only as your investment because with you choose bitcoin, it will give a big profit in the long-term. but I am sure that you can find the other coins besides of bitcoin so you can have another opportunity to make a bigger profit in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

Well, that was totally true that not all successful investments for you can also be successful to others because there may be some instances that the investment proper may encounter factors that can affect its credibility since there is a money involved in every investments, there might be times that greed will overcome even a trusted investment in your case. Because it was totally true that not all people are good at decision making and they are just depending on sources of reliance on what investment is best to be part of.

needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

Investing is not all success, success comes from failures that help us to draw lessons to be able to do better for the next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: