Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all?  (Read 1266 times)
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

yes it is true, because people who succeed in investing are the ones who have done the research first before investing. learning by hard work may be better than you have to get a loss. because in investing it is not easy and must know the basics to make a profit. once we feel enough to understand and believe, can practice the knowledge we get to invest.
we must invest in a coin that is completely trustworthy or its potential is very good in the future, do not choose coins that will only be garbage.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

This kind of stories will be shared by the people whoever lost the money with their money and let it loose with hacking or trading. Checking potential coins and investing on it and all will be your responsiblity once dude.

You cannot say that bitcoin will be always good also because to make a profit you should wait for long time or go with the coins can give the profit short term.

It is indeed a big risk when we are talking about money most especially in cryptocurrency. So we should bare in mind that when we invest either in digital or real investment, we should be ready with the consequences that may come.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
Bitcoin is a lucrative investment asset, but not everyone knows how to invest easy and profitable. You can try by buying a fixed asset in a fixed amount and regular schedule, regardless of asset price. Investors buy with fixed capital, so investors get more assets when prices are low, and less assets when prices are high.
Investment is also not a matter of how much capital to start. Whoever we are without regard to social class where we are, can still make an investment. The investment offered is not just a stock. Currently, there are many types of investments offered along with their advantages and disadvantages. You can also choose to invest both long and short term.
Smiley I also think. Investment is not a matter of how much capital to start with. Anyone can join when there is investment to invest. Investing is provided not only as a market but also as a lot of financial markets. Mainly because you want to go fast or go slow or invest in the future for tremendous value.

MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

Investment will be cause of success if you can chose a good and promising coin/token to invest. You have to find out something really deserved to invest in it. Then you can find/get success in an investment.
ntarah langger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

Investing is like a double-edged knife. If properly understood, then investment can bring many benefits. Conversely, if not properly understood, then most likely investors will fail for the sake of failure. Because investment is not a matter of how much money you have and invest but about how you can understand and control your investment so that the future benefits.
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

That's why they say investing is risky, maybe you can gain more profit or you can lost everything, but may you can avoid it if you  have some experience and if you are really on investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

Investing is like a double-edged knife. If properly understood, then investment can bring many benefits. Conversely, if not properly understood, then most likely investors will fail for the sake of failure. Because investment is not a matter of how much money you have and invest but about how you can understand and control your investment so that the future benefits.
Yes it is not really true at all, it depends on the person handling it if the person does not value the things he wants, or impatient with investing then I don't think that he will be succeed in what he is doing, that is why we need to do some things too for us to become successful.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Exactly mate. There are people who are very intelligent when it comes to investments. The can make profit out of no where. Others may try such avenues yet will yield nothing. Sometimes i wonder if its lack or what. Investments strategies do not work exactly for all indeed.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

You invest, they invest, we invest, people invest on ICO they've believed in as they read  the project's paper and road map...  And we invest expecting something from it... For my side nothing wrong with it

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

That is a given that question is not be ask thus it has already a common answer. If anybody succeeds in trading then who will lose? If somebody loses somebody wins that is the way of trading and life somebody is fortunate because of unluckiness of others may not be fair but that's the way it is. If all mankind is rich then who ire the poor who are the workers that works for riches. If all mankind are rich then who will feed them because rich people tend to not work because of thier wealth who will feed the rich people if no one wants to work and labo think.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

For me bitcoin success is all so true. I have been part of it and aiming to have more. Although i do not have that much right now but i am embracing my earnings as an investment success.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

Some of us is not lucky like others that get a good earnings or profit in cryptocurrency.  We all know how risky is to invest in crypto but lot of us is still try it even in a small amount of capital. It comes to investment we have different strategy how to make a good profit.
BellIcon

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

I'm not quite sure what you're saying? What I kind of perhaps got from it is that we should not talk to others about how successful you were in a coin because because getting in at that point will be riskier from others. And thus they might not find that success???

I can agree with that, that's why I try not to tell others where to invest.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

I agree in what you said, there might be some people who became successful in there chosen way to earn like for example in investing but not all investors who decided to give it a try will also going to succeed just because others did. You have to be knowledgeable and wise before taking the risk, but nowadays people are greedy to earn money without doing a proper research thus they are prone to losing their money because of being clueless on the real problem they might going to face. Thus im picky when choosing who to encourage to follow my path because of the said reasons.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

Well for me, I think that is not true. Investing in cryptocutrency like bitcoin is one of the greates thing that you did and for sure it will make you rich. In bitcoin, there is no scammers and hackers. The system of bitcoin is very secure I think because many investors became rich just because they invested in bitcoin. Their money doubled and sometimes, tripled. Success includes patience. Everything needs time. We just need to wait and trust bitcoin

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:58:21 AM

Yeah that's right.  Because when you invest bitcoins i surely say that you will be gaining more bitcoins in just a couple of seconds. Some important facts is dependent on success of once investment. Recent Bitcoin is very popular and in order to get more bitcoins we just need to invest more. Remember , the more you invest bitcoins the more bitcoin will you recieve . Good luck.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:18 AM

The success on investment will only occur if you invest a huge amount of coins in the right time because some of the investors in the market are just investing because of the hype.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

That's the proof that each individual has a different destiny based on how they manage their investments, earnings or profits. Thus, having a good management in money is also one thing to consider in this field to become successful. Not everyone has their luck investing in cryptocurrency, but if we are being optimistic in all views, there is no possible that we can achieve what we want.
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

iy may be true but success is depends on the people who are not afraid of failure. failure its part of are life and that is thw reason why people learn, even the expert have no right to say that they dont make any mistakes.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

I agree in what you said, there might be some people who became successful in there chosen way to earn like for example in investing but not all investors who decided to give it a try will also going to succeed just because others did. You have to be knowledgeable and wise before taking the risk, but nowadays people are greedy to earn money without doing a proper research thus they are prone to losing their money because of being clueless on the real problem they might going to face. Thus im picky when choosing who to encourage to follow my path because of the said reasons.

That is absolutely right, and it doesnt mean also that you will quit once you failed. It has been saud that failure is inevitable, and we all fail as much as many investors do, but that depends on how badly we want something that is why we keep on trying even if the odds are against us. It is also not advisable that you will follow someone's path in order to be successful, be your own version and be responsible of all of your investments and keep learning.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █