Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: when Gox accept LTC....  (Read 792 times)
spooderman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 10:48:02 PM

The price will shoot up. The joke is it will be a curse in disguise, look at the amount of problems gox has created for btc!

Society doesn't scale.
Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:51:47 PM

The price will shoot up. The joke is it will be a curse in disguise, look at the amount of problems gox has created for btc!

I truly hope that MTGOX does add LTC, but I doubt that they will. The initial announcement last year was only a diversion from the issues that they were having then.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
spooderman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:10:32 PM

me too Smiley

Society doesn't scale.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:12:10 PM

They are already having too much on their plate. Last year they kept on saying LTC will be added soon but all was hoax. People trusted them with lots of money but they give excuses malleability and stop withdrawals without prior info. It is one of the drawbacks of so much volume on single exchange. But still BTC price didn't fall much and shows the belief of people in currency.
Dimrain13

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:21:47 PM

Coinbase would be way better than Mt Gox.
spooderman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:22:57 PM

or stamp. tbh idk why I even made this post about gox. It's all but irrelevant now.

Society doesn't scale.
evoked22

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:27:19 AM

I hope mtGox stops all together and the owners be given a nice lesson for all the lies and rubbish they have spread. They blamed the entire crypto coin market for having "faults"

for shame....

Let this be a lesson for all other exchange platforms. Please protect the identify of the coins. You all have a responsibility here.

<3

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:48:51 AM

when Gox accept LTC...is never because they are full of lies

FTFY

This just reminds me of a stretch of like 4-5 months where everyone was talking about their Mt. Gox's midas engine and how once they got that going then LTC would follow shortly after.

I remember each time Mt. Gox would go down for maintenance, there would be a huge buy-up of LTC in anticipation of LTC being listed on Mt. Gox.

I remember the plans for a Fontas pump when LTC would be released on Mt. Gox.

Fortunately, Mt. Gox has lost so much relevance. Personally, I don't care of Gox accepts any other cryptocurrencies. They've had so many issues for so long. It'd basically be foolish to trust them. And that's where I stand.
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:59:22 AM

Seriously, do you want more coins on there.  Huh
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:12:29 AM

Whether Gox comes back or not from the recent problems they have experienced, I truly hope people will finally learn their lesson and stop giving a crappy exchange their business.

Honestly, last year when BTC kept shooting up, I even spoke up in a thread or two and basically said "Hey, give Gox a break... no one could have expected this kind of growth or activity in a BTC exchange." At this point, I don't see any way to justify their actions or poorly run business. I really hope they will be history within the next year or two. The thing is, Mt. Gox is one of the oldest and established BTC exchanges... therefore, you would THINK that they would be ready to handle any problems that come their way and be able to sort them out in a timely manner. However, they have proven time and time again that any little glitch might and probably will make their services become unusable for an extended time period.

So yeah... about Mt. Gox and LTC. Let's hope that never happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:19:30 PM

I did want to add: For anyone that is going long-term on LTC, being added to Mt. Gox could possibly be one of the worst things that could happen. Sure there may be an initial spike, but after that, I could imagine a very long-term bear market.
johncarpe64

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:26:01 PM

Not anymore after what MTGOX did..
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:49:21 PM

I have alot of LTC so i wouldn't mind the big exchanges picking it up. Smiley
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:50:50 PM

I think they, and another big exchanges, will never add Litecoin or another copy-coin without real improvement. Just my opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: