Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buyin bitcoins with chase quickpay  (Read 1993 times)
pekkap (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 05:39:51 PM

Hi,

I'm new here, and now I want invest some money to buy bitcoins. I have Chase bank account and can send money with chase quickpay. I will go first, just Pm me.

And what other way you would recomend me to get bitcoins fast? i heard that paypal is bad because scammers, but what about alertpay?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
N.Olmos

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 06:22:06 PM

Hi pekkap,

Welcome to Bitcointalk.

ExchB used to accept Chase cash deposits. Now they accept Bank of America and Wells Fargo deposits only. Since they are an exchange, you still have to buy bitcoins from other sellers; however it is quit easy and fast, and works very well. I am not familiar with Chase quickpay but if your willing to go first and quickpay does not allow charge backs you should have no problem finding sellers to buying bitcoins directly.

https://www.exchangebitcoins.com/

Paypal does not allow bitcoin transactions and will close your account if they find out. Since its so easy to charge back a Paypal transaction and bitcoin transactions are not reversible, you should not accept Paypal for bitcoin and will have a difficult time finding someone to sell you bitcoins for Paypal.

n.olmos

Refer friends and earn 25%!

http://offers.coinad.com/?r=3
pekkap (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2011, 07:41:09 PM

Hi pekkap,

Welcome to Bitcointalk.

ExchB used to accept Chase cash deposits. Now they accept Bank of America and Wells Fargo deposits only. Since they are an exchange, you still have to buy bitcoins from other sellers; however it is quit easy and fast, and works very well. I am not familiar with Chase quickpay but if your willing to go first and quickpay does not allow charge backs you should have no problem finding sellers to buying bitcoins directly.

https://www.exchangebitcoins.com/

Paypal does not allow bitcoin transactions and will close your account if they find out. Since its so easy to charge back a Paypal transaction and bitcoin transactions are not reversible, you should not accept Paypal for bitcoin and will have a difficult time finding someone to sell you bitcoins for Paypal.

n.olmos

N.olmos, thank you for good info!

Yes I have heard that people have used chase Quickpay on bitcoin irc, so I think its safe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: