Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:31:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1.5BTC loan, repay 1.65BTC this Thursday, Feb 20th  (Read 947 times)
g27wr (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

I like guns.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:36:31 PM

Hi all. I have a pending buy at Coinbase for 1.5BTC that will be in my account this Thursday, Feb 20th.

I'm taking a risk by purchasing some mtgox btc from a user that wants to unload a few. I could wait until Thursday, but I believe the landscape will be much different by then.

I can verify any and all information requested, and am open to suggestions if you're interested in loaning.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:49:04 PM

Hi all. I have a pending buy at Coinbase for 1.5BTC that will be in my account this Thursday, Feb 20th.

I'm taking a risk by purchasing some mtgox btc from a user that wants to unload a few. I could wait until Thursday, but I believe the landscape will be much different by then.

I can verify any and all information requested, and am open to suggestions if you're interested in loaning.

Without offering collateral you're better off waiting.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 11:50:04 PM

I haven't got that much BTC but If I would be you - I would do not take that risk @ MtGox.

Be serious Smiley

How you will repay if you might wait like months for withdraw Tongue
g27wr (OP)

I like guns.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:07:37 AM

I haven't got that much BTC but If I would be you - I would do not take that risk @ MtGox.

Be serious Smiley

I know it's a risk, but I'm willing to take it. I'd repay with my 1.5BTC that's coming in from Coinbase on Thursday.

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:09:30 AM

Be serious Smiley

I know it's a risk, but I'm willing to take it. I'd repay with my 1.5BTC that's coming in from Coinbase on Thursday.

Wish you luck with dealing ...

But you need to give some collateral or you will wait longer than till thursday for someone here to send you 1.5BTC.

Good luck!

Cu!
g27wr (OP)

I like guns.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:30:40 AM

Be serious Smiley

Wish you luck with dealing ...

But you need to give some collateral or you will wait longer than till thursday for someone here to send you 1.5BTC.

Good luck!

Cu!

Thanks bud!

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 12:31:26 AM

Thanks bud!

No problem at all.

I just wanted to save your time Tongue Smiley