Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP CREATES ANTI FRAUD TASK FORCE  (Read 217 times)
Horraygram

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

From my point of view every government should do it. The government main duty is to protect the citizen interest. Crypto market increase day by day so many people try to use it in different purpose. Crypto market will run smoothly if government will take this types of steps in future.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

This can help eliminate phishing scams.
However, governments increasingly concerned about crypto, and they can take measures to deal with crypto.
Will this have a major impact on cryptocurrency?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

Cryptocurrencies are a great tool for fraud and money laundering. I am not sure about this news, but even if it is not true, it would still be logical to assume that there are special bodies that deal with these issues.
coinages

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

If this is true that is really good news. Now lots of people are being scammed in crypto market. If he really take that step hopefully misuse of crypto market will be reduced.
Beartie

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:59:39 AM

Its a good thing as far as I'm concerned. This whole space is full of scammers and thieves and the only reason it is like that is because there is currently no incentive to stop them doing it. If Trump's A-team manage to take some of these scammers out then it can only be a good thing for crypto as a whole. Things like Bitcoin are too robust for them to shut down even if they wanted to so I dont see it as a threat at all.
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

It is good news for President Donald Trump to sign an executive order to establish a working group against financial fraud, so that criminals can be cracked at any time to curb their actions and make the cryptocurrency market healthier.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: