Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:34:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dominance Gradually increasing - Green Signal  (Read 609 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

This month I tried to find money for investing in Altcoin. I think that in a year it will be possible to get a profit of 100-200%.  Wink
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

Yeah I think the Bitcoin dominance increasing creates a catalyst for the altcoins to explode.  I stupidly jumped onto the alt coins to early this cycle and am missing this Bitcoin run up.  Very painful to watch.  Hopefully at the end of this cycle I will be able to exit at a good time and not keep mucking it up.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:27:49 PM

BTC Dominance is 45.3% now - it's growing but altcoins are dumping. That means people sell their alts for bitcoin. But ETF is not approved yet so maybe it's better to wait for the approval?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

Bitcoin dominance is gradually increasing , this means Bitcoin is ready to moon. the same situation happened last year , first btc dominance increased then  LTC and ETH.

how about your views?

Yes indeed it is a very good sign of green market, but I believed bitcoin will start its bull run in september. Thats why we need to buy more bitcoin today while its not that high, its gonna be a big profit we can grab if december comes.
angelfaria

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Yes bitcoin has recovered much and has taken over the market again. Soon this will reach a high peak and other alts will follow it too. The bull run has started finally after a long bearish market.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:54:21 AM

Well, this does seem like a good news. But we should start to celebrate just yet and then get our hopes up. We need to speculate the market and then see if it is really happening or not. And then come to decision regarding what to do.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

It looks promising this year. Bitcoin is going to have a pump in 2018 as many experts saying. And it may have an influence on the growth of some other cryptocurrencies like EThereum Coin and Litecoin etc. Though crypto world is uncertain. Let’s hope for the best.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:15 AM

how about your views?
it is okay for the market to go up and gown like it pleases, do no wonder we hve it green after red now
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

It looks promising this year. Bitcoin is going to have a pump in 2018 as many experts saying. And it may have an influence on the growth of some other cryptocurrencies like EThereum Coin and Litecoin etc. Though crypto world is uncertain. Let’s hope for the best.
it is no wonder that the market is recovering, it is a very good news i suppose, so lets plan future
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

It's good news for cryptocurrency in general.  Whatever happens to bitcoin will directly impact the price of Altcoin as well.  I see bitcoin breaking, ten thousand dollars very soon then we can move from there upward.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

how about your views?
BTC Dominance: 46.8% This really does not want it to happen. Market capitalization has not increased. And Bitcoin increased. People are trying to sell all Altcoin they have to Fomo bitcoin. This means that Altcoin's prices will go down very deep. It is good if Marketcap increases to 350-400$ billion

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

Bitcoin is in a good condition now. It seems like it is ready for a massive bull run. I think bitcoin can break previous records this year. It will be a great news for all BTC owners then.
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

I do not like the fact that BTC is growing in price, and athcoins are not. I would like to see the growth of the whole market
herrickcrypto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

The increase should not excite the people just yet. The market is very unpredictable and even when the market is in going for a bull run, the price still fluctuates a lot. So, we still need to wait a little bit more and see what happens next.
jingyu27

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

I agree with you that basically every market conversion starts from the rise or fall of Bitcoin. From the current market, I think Bitcoin needs to rise for a while, waiting for the recovery of the altcoin, I think it is about to enter. Bull market, this is about two months
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:44 AM

I agree with you. Also await the rapid growth of bitcoin and altcoyins. Many analysts predict a good price increase and I tend to trust them.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

Yeah the growth of Bitcoin this year is quite good. Experts are saying that this bitcoin is going to surpass several milestones this year. Some are saying that it will go around 50k USD. I think it will go to a great amount and LTC and ETH will show some good growth also.
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:06:42 PM

Though ETH hasn't increased at a similar rate like last time but there is huge possibility for BTC to skyrocket again. After the dip BTC has recovered in a very fast manner, if it can keep it up then it may rise beyond the 20,000$ cap of last time. Right now the market and worldwide situations surrounding BTC look very promising.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:05:04 PM

It is really a good news based on this after this tragedy this market is aging start to increase also this btc will reach the highest value this time I think also others altcoins will be increase too because of demand and supply.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: